[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl i love has a boyfriend >he's literally perfect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1452066419064.jpg (334 KB, 1161x869) Image search: [Google]
1452066419064.jpg
334 KB, 1161x869
>girl i love has a boyfriend
>he's literally perfect
what should i do?
>>
move the fuck on
>>
move the fuck on
>>
fuck the move on
>>
move the fuck on
>>
Move on
>>
>>16986679
Ruin their lives obviously, NEVER move on, if you do you'll always let people step over you when you want it your way.
>>
>>16986679
>become him
Then
>kill him
>assume his position
Or
>find a different girl
>>
>>16986679

on the fuck moving
>>
>>16986679
sick his duck
>>
Move on the fuck
>>
Listen to Taylor Drake, that's a name you can trust
>>
move along, move along, just to make it through
>>
On the move fuck
>>
>>16986679
completely random completely off topic, why do some people have names and i'm still anon? I swear I leave for 24 hours and shit hits the fan
>>
>>16987033
it's all over
>>
>>16987040
Nice
>>
>>16987033
Because you're a tripfag that picked anonymous
>>
File: origmovealong.jpg (31 KB, 624x413) Image search: [Google]
origmovealong.jpg
31 KB, 624x413
Move along.
>>
>>16986679
be happy that shes happy, asshole
source: i am in the exact same situation
i am more concerned with her being happy than with me getting my way
>>
>>16986679
move on
>>
>>16986679
>literally perfect
No one is perfect - and you won't be perfect either if you keep focusing on how good everyone else's life is.

Why not start hanging with her and just be a friend - see how it goes - if it doesn't work out, you could always go with one of her friends.
>>
>>16986679
stop being a faggot and go find another girl to love.
>>
Suicide or Murder, they both work
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.