[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not gonna lie I have a huge crush on youuuu What did she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>not gonna lie I have a huge crush on youuuu
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>16986254
You got farther than 99percent of SJW 4chan
>>
>>16986254
I speak girl don't worry, it contexually translates as "I am not going to lie about this. I have a huge crush on you", but you can really read it as

FUCK YOU FAGIT

seriously tho, give context
>>
Imperial Arms Pegasus !!fuGth1sh1t

>tfw no Leone gf

She was really nice but I still love Akame
>>
>>16986254
It means she's mocking you, and probably has her girlfriend nearby and they're waiting to laugh at your response.
>>
>>16986277
We had sex then she sent me that after leaving
>>
>>16986293
means she wants another...not much to unpack brother
>>
>>16986322
No that doesn't make any sense
>>
>>16986330
why doesn't it make sense? do you think you disgusted her the first time?
>>
You fucking idiot it means exactly what it says.
>>
There is a guy named youuuu (probably foreign) and she likes him
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.