[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend came out to me as transgender. I am attracted to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1453344977592.jpg (41 KB, 499x424) Image search: [Google]
1453344977592.jpg
41 KB, 499x424
My girlfriend came out to me as transgender. I am attracted to females, but I'm in a committed relationship with my partner. I am shocked and I don't know what to do. Any suggestions?
>>
>>16986218
Shes mentally ill. I wouldn't touch it with your dick.

But seriously, abort. Gently.
>>
>but I'm in a committed relationship with my partner.

Under the pretense that she's a mentally stable girlfriend. Not a mentally unstable half sheman thing.
>>
>>16986230
this desu senpai
>>
>>16986218
Yeah dude ... Sorry about it .
Whether you break up with "her" or not , just make sure to tell her that she can't hide something that large especially given the context of a sexual relation.
>>
>>16986218
Alberto, you know now what you must do.
>>
this same thing just happened to a friend of mine two days ago.
I tried to talk her out of it. Her boyfriend was very sweet and handsome and patient enough to deal with her persistent SJW bullshit. But no. She got more deluded by the say, giving no fucks about the people that loved her until she finally crossed into this idiot gender fluidity territory bullshit.

Andrew if that's you, I'm sorry buddy. I tried to tell her to stop being dumb. You're an attractive dude and you deserve better.

If you're not Andrew, you still don't deserve something like that and you should leave her/him/it.
>>
>>16986258

Can't you read faggot? He's clearly Alberto.
>>
>>16986218
That shit is complicated man...I think you know what you want to do. You're just looking for some type of affirmation and honestly, that seems like a deal breaker for most people.

It's not going to be an easy talk, I'm sure that shit will get emotional and super heated but good luck.
>>
>>16986258
Can we get some more details? This is kinda scary similar to my situation.
>>
>>16986230
Yep

This mentally ill man might not take to well to being not wanted even more than he is now.
>>
Tell her that youre straight, and that you would like to respect his identity and thus must end the relationship. As a man, he can notexpect a straight men to want to date him.
>>
>>16986435
Awe baby is upset that I identify with my biologically defined sex. Anything otherwise that cannot accept that fact is, mentally ill. A sex change is biologically impossible. being transgendered constitutes a mental disorder in two respects. The first is that the idea of sex misalignment is simply mistaken – it does not correspond with physical reality. The second is that it can lead to grim psychological outcomes
>>
>>16986218
She's the one at fault for not telling you up front when you started dating. Do whatever you need to do.

t. Alberto Solomon
>>
>>16986218
APRIL FOOLS
>>
>>16986465

Two letters

XY
>>
Depends.
Do you like your partner enough to see beyond it?
Then stick around.
Does your partner's lack of being able to reproduce and have traditional sexual relations bother you enough? Then do what you must.
>>
>>16986258
Well, I don't have many specifics. I lost touch with her right up until I started seeing her spew this bullshit all over facebook. I just had this friend from high school. Let's call her E. E was sweet, funny, smart and most ironically of all, very conservative.
Not a politically correct girl by any means. We spent every class we had together making cracks about the holocaust and anything else horribly offensive we could think of because being an edgy teen is fucking great. Originally she was even very against gay marriage to the point that she could hold up in a debate about it very well with just about any nutty hormonally challenged liberal 16 year old.
Anyway, we all spread out after high school ended. She went to some college in the north east and when I came in contact with her again after a few years she was this complete characature of the typical SJW complete with shitty short hair and rampant white-guilt black lives matter article postings.
Anyway, as soon as she started alluding to this tranny shit (changing her name on facebook to something masculine and making threats to kill herself in status updates) I sent her a message and told her everything terrible about being FtM. Everything from injecting test for the rest of your life, the high rate of suicide, to penis transplant horror stories and that most of all, her boyfriend, her high school sweet heart of 7 years, wasn't going to accept her and it wouldn't be fair to hold him accountable for not finding her attractive anymore. After the mountains of paragraphs I typed out for her, she still insisted that she wanted to give up everything nice about her life for a plastic cock n' balls. So whatever, man. I tried.
idk man. I don't really know where I'm going with this. I always thought her boyfriend was a catch and he could easily find a cute girl with less mental instability.
>>
>>16986218
>My girlfriend came out to me as transgender. I am attracted to females, but I'm in a committed relationship with my partner.
You didn't say which direction, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized the direction doesn't actually matter. If your partner is MTF, and you don't recognize the change, then she needs to be with someone who does: you need to break up. If your partner is FTM, then you have inco patible orientations: you need to be with a woman. while your partner needs to be recognized as male. These two things cannot be reconciled as long as you are bound to each other, and so you need to break up. Either way, it has to end.

I'm sorry, OP. I don't like advising peiole to break up, but there are times when there's no other way out, and this is one of them.
>>
>>16986218
Assuming you mean she declared she wants to be a man: If you're really committed to her, try to talk her out of this ludicrous bullshit, but it probably won't work as she's delusional. Probably gotta dump her.

If you just found out you've been fucking a man this whole time: dump with extreme prejudice and tell him he deserves worse, because he does. Resist the temptation to beat the shit out of him as you shouldn't have to go to jail for being unknowingly raped repeatedly by a man. Consider legal action for the above reason.
>>
>>16986218
This is a joke anons. A joke.
>>
>>16987162
Explain. Are you saying Miss Piggy's a tranny now? Should I have watched the muppets more?
>>
Kick his ass for taking away your choice in sexuality and call him a biggot hypocrite. Why the fuck should you be understanding when they lied and tricked you into homosexuality instead of just being upfront about being a transexual? All that pride they swear they have so they can get the surgeries and hormones then they lie about being transgender. Sounds like they are actually ashamed of what they are but abused the benefits for transgenders to trick straight men into being gay with them.

kick his ass
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.