[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And old friend texted me this. I stoped talking to her after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (162 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
162 KB, 750x1334
And old friend texted me this. I stoped talking to her after a fight we had around November. What do I do? She sent me a thing like this before. I dont know how I feel. Do j want to befriend her again. I guess i am in a sad point in my life but i am getting by.
>>
Gross. Why would you ever associate with anyone who wrote like that?
>>
>>16986112
I've seen that kind of talk before.

Extreme psycho alert----DONT BEFRIEND! ! !
>>
Your ex-friend sounds like a retard. I suggest to ignore this message.
>>
>>16986112
Ignore her, women crave attention

Only use text messaging for logistics, ie making a date appointment
>>
Ignore her. It's a trap. You broke up for a reason and she's trying to lure you back in.
>>
>>16986112
Let me rephrase what she said to make it clear why you should ignore her.

>You stopped being friends with me and I miss you
>Please be my white knight even though I've been a cunt to you
Hope this abridged version helps you make a good decision
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.