[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I move on adv?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: CLGD5XNWIAEVcGd.png (717 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CLGD5XNWIAEVcGd.png
717 KB, 600x600
I asked this really amazing girl out 3 months ago. Something about her I just can't break the feeling. Is this feeling normal? It feels like an anchor has been forced into my mouth, down my throat, and deep inside my chest, and it's too heavy to pull out.

How do I move on? Here's how it went.

We'll use Anna as her name, and Jordan as my name.
>Me: Hey; I'm Jordan :) [I made sure to smile without looking too creepy] She looks straight ahead, as if finding something to say
>Her: aand i'm Anna.
>Me: Yeah I've seen you around alot so
>Her: Sorry I was like do I know you? I'm terrible with names haha
>Me: Yeah... Kinda why I asked you who you were in the first place
[We both laugh]
>Me: So.. Anna. I that French? [Her real name is pretty unique]
>Her: Umm.. Yeah. It is
>Me: Huh. Cool!
>Her: So you're a senior?
>Me: Yeah, and you're a junior right?
>Her: Yeah
>Me: Cool!
>Her: So.. What class are you headed to? [This was during a passing period]
Due to my inability to speak up, and I didn't really want to tell her I was going to computer science, I kinda just let these crowd of kids walk by. I still said it though, just a little inaudible.
Since we were coming up to the fork in the road I wanted to ask her. Big mistake?
>Me: Hey, yeah i'm heading the other way and I just wanted to ask you something.
>Her: Yeah?
>Me: I was wondering if you'd be up to doing something sometime?
>Her: Oh you know what I have a boyfriend
>Me: Oh okay. Bummer.. Alright, see ya!

That was that.

I still think about her everyday and it's been 3 months. When I asked her out, I was too late. She is dating this junior guy in my special ed class, and he kinda looks like me, too.
How do I move on? Would apologizing to her help?
>>
If u want to date her just wait till she breaks up to ask her out again. Do not apologize for showing interest thats cucky as fuck
>>
>>16986063
I wonder if she'd come up to me since i'll be gone soon, to get to know me better.
>>
You don't know her at all. You're in love with an image.
>>
>>16986910
My friend who knows her says he see's some of me in her
>>
>>16986055
find some other girl dude, if she reciprocates a bf will not stop her.
>>
File: 1331753933885.jpg (7 KB, 214x190) Image search: [Google]
1331753933885.jpg
7 KB, 214x190
>>16987007
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.