[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, so my boyfriend just broke up with me and I feel (and know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1444074963481.jpg (25 KB, 316x474) Image search: [Google]
1444074963481.jpg
25 KB, 316x474
Hey, so my boyfriend just broke up with me and I feel (and know I will) terrible. He kind of threw some hints at me but I passed them off. Anyway, I was a little much obsessed with him, I have very little self-steem and independence and was very depending on him, everything I did was in some way or another because of him. I was aware of this in the relationship, we talked about quite often but never really got better. Now we broke up because he just stoped loving me (but he would very gladly stay as friends, but really I cant right now) and so I don't know what to do with my life or what to do to not feel like shit 24/7, some advice in how can I improve my independence and jealously and all that shit monogamy does, or at least how to not feel like utter shit?
>>
Fuck other guys
>>
>>16986086
Would do that if it were easy for me... but I'm very bad socializing, I will try though
>>
Obvious troll thread.
>>
>>16986046
These things take time to get over. How much time it depends on you.

But you will emerge as a new and improved version of yourself.
>>
>>16986046
don't liste to people telling you to fuck other guys

work on yourself first
improve your career
study more
workout
this way you can fill the gap he left, since you relied on him so much
after you took care of yourself, then it is time to meet other men
>>
>>16986100
I don't know man, this has happened to me three times already, always obsessing with someone and not caring about anyone or anything else, the only thing that I feel has imrpoved me a little bit is this last boyfriend because I think he has had a lot of experience in life and shit I haven't and going to uni where my horizons broaded and where I met this guy. Before that I was pretty much living inside a bubble in a suburb going to a private school where I had practically no friends.
>>16986109
Thanks anon. I still cannot imagine myself with another partner than him, it hurts so much. But I hope I can work on myself.
>>
Hey I know this is hard because I'm going threw something very similar what I can tell you is that you're worth being loved that at the end of the day if you focus on being the right person for someone else not by pleasing they're every wish but by stand by them supporting them and being the shoulder that they need they'll be yours but it's going to take time don't just fuck other guys either that's a quick fix and you won't feel right with yourself after you're beautiful so say a BIG FUCK YOU to all the Bullshit that comes with doubt and fear do you and he'll see that he lost you not the other way around take care
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.