[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am in love with my only female friend. Unfortunately she has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1433361714333.jpg (200 KB, 815x1222) Image search: [Google]
1433361714333.jpg
200 KB, 815x1222
I am in love with my only female friend. Unfortunately she has a boyfriend, but she wants to spend a lot of time with me and never mentions him. I want to confess to her, but I am afraid I could lose her as friend and since I don't have a lot of friends or can make friends easily, that would be really terrible for me. What should I do?
>>
Is your attraction to her bigger than your friendship? If you're prepared to lose a friend then you should tell the truth right now. Otherwise you should forget any chance of being with her and just accepting her as a friend.

Also, this is rather obvious but you have to tell her she has to drop her boyfriend if she wants to be with you, otherwise she might try to just cheat on him with you and still have both (don't do that).
>>
>>16985459
>Is your attraction to her bigger than your friendship?
Yes

>Also, this is rather obvious but you have to tell her she has to drop her boyfriend if she wants to be with you, otherwise she might try to just cheat on him with you and still have both (don't do that).
I dont start anything unless shes single.
>>
>>16985463
Then by all means, go ahead anon.

Good luck.
>>
>>16985452

OP. Listen to me. I'll be as clear as possible.

Make a move or don't. But, if you DO. You need to make it ABSOLUTELY clear what your thoughts and feelings are. If she responds positively. Keep pushing. If she says she's staying with him, you MUST back away 100%. No contact. No text or phone calls.

Any other course of action make things vague or quickest way to be sabotaged .

She's your friend or your girlfriend. No halfmeasures in between. Once your feelings are out there, you can't go back to,being a friend and that needs to be explained to her.
>>
>>16985452
how good is your friendship with her?
because its about to be tested...
be prepared for her to say no, remember she ONLY sees you as her friend. plus you know she gots a man. so why are you trying ruin that unless you know for a fact that they have broken up this is nothing more than a crush.
she doesnt mention her BF because it has nothing to do with you. you may indeed lose her as a friend. wat do? keep ya mouth shut.
>>
>>16985465
Thanks.

>>16985484
Thanks. We will see often at work, that's the point that makes me insane. To cut contact is not possible.
>>
>>16985504
What if she had feelings for me too?
Can I live with the fact never ever even tried?
>>
>>16985519
You need to lightly flirt and gauge her reaction. Straight up confessing is autistic as fuck.
>>
>>16985525
But that doesnt seem right if she has a boyfriend
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.