[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have been going out on dates with this girl for about 3 weeks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Horse-in-the-sea.jpg (629 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Horse-in-the-sea.jpg
629 KB, 1920x1200
I have been going out on dates with this girl for about 3 weeks. After the 5th date I asked her if she would be my girlfriend, she told me she that she didn’t know me well enough to say yes.

About 3 days later she has me meet her mom, her dad and best friend on 3 different occasions. Over Easter weekend I didn't have a chance to see her because she was occupied with the holiday. Monday rolls around and now she isn't texting me as much, I get short answers to everything and when I asked her out for dinner she gave me a "Maybe" answer.

What the fuck did I do? I thought it was pretty clear she was into me but now it seems like she rather not talk to me anymore. Is it safe to move on to someone else or could she just be going through some shit I don't know about
>>
>>16985377
Sounds like her family didn't like you

Or, much more likely, she is butthurt you didn't spend easter with her.
>>
Brah, it doesn't matter if there's some shit she's going through. The end result to you is the same. She ain't interested in talking to you. Just move on, and if she wants to talk to you, she'll contact you. The #1 trick to getting bitches is not caring whether you have bitches or not.
>>
>>16985386
Thats a pretty good point, I didn't even think about that
>>16985387
Probably right, unlikely she will text me on her own
>>
>>16985377
I guess she decided that she didn't like you.

There is this one boy who keeps asking me out that i've known for 5 years and it's the same thing- even though I've been on a bunch of 1 on 1 dates with him, I don't know who he is or what he likes.
He always gives me generic answers and doesn't talk a lot. He just has a very weak character
>>
>>16985407
Sucks it came out of nowhere.

I hope you've told that boy no by now
>>
>>16985386
OP did this start after you met her family?
>>
>>16985377
I am stuck in a very similar situation. Basically,I asked her 2 days ago and we were both extremely drunk,during a party. She said yes but she wasn't quite sure yet so she "broke up" (not really a relationship we had yet) the next morning and told me that she does like me yet she is unsure about how much she does. I think if I don't force her to reply and give her some time to think about us and still meet her atleast once or twice a week she will says yes. You should try to be patient aswell,anon.
>>
>>16985416
Yeah pretty much. Met her family about 3 times, then Easter weekend, now I am getting this short answer BS
>>
>>16985424
Yeah, I am willing to wait a bit but at the same time I don't want to wait too long.
>>
>>16985430
I suggest we wait 2 weeks,some of my friends experienced something similar to this and they agreed. Good luck bro
>>
>>16985436
Thanks mate, I am still pretty new at all this shit so every bit helps.
>>
you asked about taking it to the next level
that's a big step
she then does the meet the family thing
which means she likes you
and you say "fucking whore" 4days later

go find a man
>>
>>16985575
Thats like not what I said at all. After that weekend she doesnt even talk to me the same way
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.