[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /adv/ I'd like to ask you, how do you keep moving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: file.jpg (162 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
162 KB, 1024x576
Hello /adv/
I'd like to ask you, how do you keep moving forward even in bad times in your life.

20 y/o
Im studying 3rd year in Electrical engineering. Things going pretty well there.
Kinda poor i guess but can afford to go out with friends.
Had gf year ako was with her for 2 years. Things didn't work out and we Split up im hooking up with random chicks ever since.

When im alone going from parties i feel to be empty inside.. Sometimes thinking about suicide like an easy way out. Dont want to talk about this with friends since i dont wana show that I have those kinda of depresions.
>>
>>16985346

what im getting from this is

>my life is absolutely normal, in fact its even fine
>but when im alone i wanna kill myself

dont be that guy. this kind of 'depression' is imaginary, and its caused by over stimulation with other people. basically you are so used to being around people that its the only way you know to have fun, its the only thing you think of as fulfilling. so when you are alone for any reason even for a little while, you think you are depressed and need to kill yourself.

if you have money to go out with friends you arent poor btw. at all.
>>
>>16985346
Talk to your friends. They're there to HELP you and SUPPORT you. It's a burden on them, but I can assure you that if they're really your friends then they'll take it willingly. Also maybe take a break from purposeless sex and spend some time pursuing a meaningful relationship.
>>
>>16985355

Yeah I might be overthinking things.

But what should i do when im alone. For example going home from the bar. Got one hour left till im home. Got no good book around. How do i stop this kind of stuff. (phone games getting boring)
>>
>>16985376

I wanted to avoid this. But I got cheated on and trying to avoid relationship. And if so, I would like to go into the something rather longterm.
There was also one girl that managed to break this "casual" stuff we kissed went out many Times but I somehow managed to fuck it up.
Still dont know what happend.
>>
>>16985385

get a good book. go on the internet. get a show on your phone. you dont need to kill yourself just cuz you got an hour without human interaction
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.