[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point of working for a girlfriend if you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: suycoywmws.png (46 KB, 172x171) Image search: [Google]
suycoywmws.png
46 KB, 172x171
What's the point of working for a girlfriend if you have a tiny benis
Serious question desu
>>
>>16985285

if a girlfriend is only sex to you, then just go fuck hookers and sluts. how tiny is your penis though? 4 inches is average and its about clitoral stimulation so there is that.

i-i mean... BAIT.
>>
>>16985301
4.5 length x 2.5 around
>>
>>16985305
Just hold your breath suring sex, Isaac.
>>
>>16985285

To get a girlfriend to suck your tiny penis.
>>
>>16985285
i dunno butt i have a lot of fuckbuddies and most of them only take half anyways? you dont need to worry and stay away from the loose ones, every so often u get a small one, just like yourself. unless, some guy gets in there and loosens her up to prefer his over yours, then idk. move on and put that shit on lock down asap. most of the girls on my list usually live their life and when im free they come crawling.
>>
>>16985305
that's not even bad. i know a guy with a penis that's literally an inch long and he's had a couple gfs. 4.5 is totally workable. Anyone under 6" is the same to me- its not enough to really feel good. There is likely a number like that for most girls, sometimes 5 sometimes 7 (and girth matters too for some). Basically what I'm saying is just learn to make her cum and it's a non issue
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.