[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I move to la if I never went to college? If I get a bunch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (2 MB, 3500x4194) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 3500x4194
How do I move to la if I never went to college? If I get a bunch of roommates in the ghetto can I get something for like 650/month?
>>
You dont want to be out here in southern Cali. Trust me theres nothing but racis whites, illegals mexicans every where, and ghetto blacks. Just move to the east coast, thats where im going.
>>
>>16984912
I want the weather
>>
File: 1458117665502.png (70 KB, 847x536) Image search: [Google]
1458117665502.png
70 KB, 847x536
>>16984927
well the coast is expensive
and la sucks
move to fresno
or santa cruz
or sacramento
but not bakersfield
take the train , the bus sucks
>>
>>16984964
>recommending FRESNO
>suggesting public transportation
Don't listen to this lying fuck.

Anyways, I was born and raised in LA, OP. LA is shit.
>>
>>16984912
Sounds like every part of America.
>>
>>16984887

you dont really need to go to the ghetto, but you'd be farther away from la proper.

I live in hollywood, my half of a 2 bedroom apartment is 760 at the moment.

but i got it in 2011 when prices were a bit lower. in silverlake its a little cheaper, but a little ghettoer but its not that bad desu. i lived macarthur park and it wasn't bad at all, i had zero confrontation there, but in hollywood i have.

why do you want to move here?
>>
650/month is possible. I haven't heard of much lower than that. However, be real OP, how are you planning to support yourself out here? I've met a lot of people who move out here from bumfuck, KS and move back in with their parents after six months having blown through any savings they had. If you're dead set on moving out here without a degree, stay where you are, pick up a trade skill at a local community college or something, THEN move out here.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 480x359) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 480x359
>wanting to live in Liberal-land
>>
>>16984999
I just want to wait tables and find odd jobs or a second source of income on weekends and maybe take classes depending on stable I sm
>>
>>16984964
Those places all suck I just want Long beach or something
>>
>>16985027

you've made this thread before mate, are you expecting one anon to change his answer and that will create a reality loophole getting you a cheap place in long beach?
>>
>>16984887
The cheapest place where I live in Socal (which is borderline ghetto) is maybe 700 a month for a studio.

There are low income areas, but they are usually waitlisted.

Best situation would be to rent a room. But this is also a little hard since most people want young single women who won't be in the house much.

The best you can do for quick work is industrial warehouse job.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.