[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think my girlfriend wants to break up with me. I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 180px-Feel_Guy.jpg (6 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
180px-Feel_Guy.jpg
6 KB, 180x180
I think my girlfriend wants to break up with me. I can't function. Yesterday I paced around my apartment for 5 hours waiting for her to get home. I tried escaping in TV, video games, music, exercise, etc but I just couldn't get out of my head. Now I'm at work 30 minutes into my 8 hour shift and I'm absolutely terrified of being stuck in my own thoughts the entire time. I don't know what to do. If she leaves me I will probably just kill myself because I know if I'm like this just thinking of her leaving me, I'll be a complete wreck of she actually does
>>
If you wouldnt be that type of person which posts that shit you just wrote on a random website like 4chan she probably would have less reasons to dump you fella
>>
Tell her that you are afraid, and tell her why. If she wants to break up with you, she will do so, and you won't have to die a thousand deaths like this anymore: you can get on with your life. If she doesn't, she will reassure you of that, and then you won't have to die a thousand deaths like this anymore: you can get on with your life.

Either way, you won't have to die a thousand deaths like this anymore: you can get on with your life. Wouldn't that be nice?
>>
>>16984821
>Tell her you're afraid

If you wanna be dumped do this especially.
>>
>>16984323
>If she leaves me I will probably just kill myself

Cmon man, that's completely pathetic. I understand that break ups hurt, they hurt a lot but are you really that dependent on her for your happiness ? Thats your main issue right now.

I completely understand why she would want to break up with you if you're like that.
>>
File: 1458142175748.jpg (49 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
1458142175748.jpg
49 KB, 600x579
>>16984323
http://marc.ucla.edu/body.cfm?id=22

fuck , you need to meditate
>>
Losing her would be the best thing that could happen to you. You'll grow up and figure out life in the years after she leaves. Look at you - you think there's a problem so first thing you do I'd avoid it and ignore it and try to escape from it. Confront your life, boy. No one's going to fix this mess if not you.
>>
>>16984323

there is no reason to live if a girl is your 'only reason' to live. thats now how life works.

go get a hobby
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.