[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Girlfriend posted a picture of her sucking on a lollipop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2
File: Lollipop.jpg (32 KB, 502x384) Image search: [Google]
Lollipop.jpg
32 KB, 502x384
>Girlfriend posted a picture of her sucking on a lollipop on Tumblr captioned "This could be you" like 2 years ago before we got together.

It still bothers me very to this very day, not much the fact that she's posted it on the internet. It's more like actual disappointment that she's done such a thing. It's slutty and I hate shit like that.

Wat do, should I adress this or just let it go like a man?
>>
Just let it go.
>>
>>16983924
>should I adress this or just let it go like a man?
You just acknowledged that letting it go was the manly thing to do, so why are you asking?
>>
>>16983924
it's an inanimate object op.
it's all good.
>>
Well she has already proven that she sucks cock so what are you complaining about.
So stick your beast in the her lollipop hole
>>
girlfriend seems to actually like sex
better make a big fuss about it
shiggydiggy
>>
>>16983937
>>16983937
It's more like the fact that she was attention whoring about it on Tumblr, TUMBLR of all places.

I don't know why this bothers me so much but she even claims that she's get this

ASEXUAL
>>
>>16983943
does she suck your dick though
>>
>>16983965
We haven't been together that long enough to have sex or anything but

She thinks it's gonna be gross.

So.. yeah.
>>
If she does things you don't like, why are you dating her?
>>
>>16983986
Because I love that bitch but she did some stupid shit back in the day. And looking back at it it's simply pissing me off. She never seemed like the slutty type and she's just way too insecure.

I don't know how to handle it. I'd make her feel like shit if I said that picture was slutty.
>>
>>16983924
What did you do two years ago that embarrasses the hell out of you?
>>
>>16983990

I was insecure and slutty back in the day, now I'm weirdly modest and outwardly chaste. It happens. You need to just get over it. No reason to talk to her about it, it's probably cringe for her too at this point.
>>
>>16984004
Lots of shit, thanks for reminding me though lol.

>>16984007

I'm afraid you're right then, always helps getting an answer from a female. Thanks!
>>
>>16984007

You're probably just a little more secure but still slutty. Hire more security.
>>
>>16984017

I'd say I'm way less slutty but only slightly more secure actually.

Seriously though...why do this? I was giving a tidbit to OP from the experience of a female who has done similar and cringes into the next dimension about it now...but, what? You noticed I was female and came by to be a dick? You don't even have a real position, you're just an asshole. Yeah, triggered or whatever, but still...
>>
Na brother, depending on how old she is she may have not even sucked dick yet. Girls see being slutty completely different than men.
Maybe it was a phase she went trough trying to define herself as a sex symbol for her own amusement/empowerment. Bitches be crazy like that.

Just know she has got impulses of being a whore and you should allow her to explore them with you, rather than in spite of you.
I'm not saying let her cuckold you. Just talk to her about being open sexualy with her.
Also make sure you guys are being monogamous, and give her your attention sexualy and your cumies too.
You guys are probably young and you should stick with her because hunting for a non used up jaded bitche after 23 is hard as fuck, I secured a prime piece in high school and never regreted it.

Alternatively she may be a massive Cum dump that grew tired of it. Investigate on your own. But take everything with a pinch of salt, to wash that "other men's Cum" taste after you kiss her.
>>
>>16984022

You're not even remotely more secure and I can tell from this triggered tumblr post of yours.

And besides, I love sluts. I never said it was a bad thing. Maybe you're just an overemotional person. Get over it I'm not going to apologize. Go yell about being victimized online because of your vagina, way to turn this into something about women being oppressed by men.
>>
>>16984033

Now YOU sound triggered.

I was annoyed you decided you knew more about me than me based on a single post. I'm pretty emotional. I didn't ask you to apologize. I don't feel victimized, didn't turn it into an oppression thing, just a you being a random asshole thing. You're not oppressing me, just offering an opinion no one asked for.
>>
>>16984042

Everybody's fucking triggered. Do you hide your slutty past from boyfriends or do you admit to it? How ashamed are you of it?

You probably fucked like 30+ guys right?
>>
>>16984048

Try 2.
Just posted a lot of nudes back in the day and took a lot of slutty social networking photos.
It's cringey (just like my weeb phase) so I prefer to not go into it. But yeah, my current boyfriend and I have gone through old photos on my hd and laughed about it. It's not like crazy sexual shame, it's just cringe for me.
>>
>>16983974
>She thinks it's gonna be gross.
what a hypocrite
>>
File: Manatee.jpg (4 MB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
Manatee.jpg
4 MB, 3872x2592
>>16984056

That's not even slutty wtf.

Pic related, it's you.
>>
>>16984058
Lmfao now that you're saying that, it does sound hypocritical.

I should probably be like

>Yo, I bet it's gonna be like that one pic you took of you sucking that lollipop.
>>
>>16984059

Neither is posting a lollipop picture with a blowjob reference, lol.
>>
>>16984064

I never said it was fyi I think OP is being a little bitch about things.
>>
>>16984077

So...I made a comment that was inarticulate but meant to be mostly to the effect of "yeah we do that and grow out of it and it's cringe so don't make a big thing of it"

and you...attacked me for no fucking reason?
>>
>>16984080

Yup, welcome to 4chan. So how's life?
>>
>>16984060
well, she implied that she loves sucking dick and now she's all "eww, gross". how old is your gf OP? she sounds 14 max.
>>
She wanted to get banged. That's human fucking nature.

But then you came along. So now she bangs you.

The fuck are you complaining about
>>
>>16984080
how old are you? 5? fuck off man.
>>
>>16984093

Don't be mean to her *tips fedora* m'lady needs respect
>>
>>16983934
YOU'RE AN INANIMATE FUCKING OBJECT
>>
>>16984112

You're a cunt. You've always been a cunt. And the only thing that's gonna change, is that you will become an even bigger cunt. Maybe have some more cunt kids.
>>
>>16984117
You leave my fucking cunt kids out of this! What have they ever done to you? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>16984119

Alright I take the part about yours kids back
>>
>>16984120
Well, alright then.
>>
the disappointment is coming from she will suck any cock of her choice should she change your mind
its bothering your ego, rightfully so since we (or anyone else) dont like to be reminded we are easily replacable when you are in a commited relationship

what you should do is be careful and if the hoe shows signs of disloyalty, find a more loyal one
>>
>>16984087
Sucking on a lollipop is not the same as sucking dick.
Doing it in a sexy manner because peers like that is not implying she is a good cock sucker.
People put dick shaped things on their mouths all the time, and it's not always sexual.
Sexual=/=sexy and viceversa
Your perception is not absolute truth 100% of the time.

It's like dressing sexy, some girls do it because they enjoy it not because they ate craving cock.

Girls will do shit for attention because that's just the earth we live in.
>>
>>16984127
>abloo boo booga

this type of bullshit
yea ofcourse i wont be called a flaming faggot if i do the same

the point is she made it sexual, with a purpose and you whitenkights will never ever get with them no matter how hard you try
>>
>>16984134
What do you think the purpose was?

People see this shit and like it.
She is definitely attention whoring hard, that doesn't mean she is not just a tease.
That is the only point I wanted to make.

Maybe she does try to subsist of Cum alone and sucks every dick she sees.
It's a judgement call.
I wouldn't call you a flaming faggot, but I'm not your typical 4channer.
>>
>>16983924
Not sure how old you are OP but when you get older almost all women have blown a dude at some point, if anything she probably was trying to get attention from thirsty men. As long as she doesn't do that shit while your dating, just let it slide.
>>
>>16983974
She sounds like a bitch, and I doubt she has actually sucked a dick considering she said that.
>>
>>16983943
My bf LOVES girls like this, and I feel the same way about it you do. Something about attention whoring, tumblr, and stupid sexual orientations, that for some reason just hit a nerve.
>>
>>16983990
>I love that bitch
>we haven't been together long enough to have sex

You sound like a real piece of work, OP.
>>
>>16983924
I hope you are into cuckold fetish, OP.
>>
>>16983943
dont marry this slut bro
>>
if you can't handle the stuff that someone's done in their past, break up with them. don't keep dating them. we all do stupid shit through the course of our lives, and many times i see stupid stuff that i did even just a year ago and say to myself "i can't believe i did that, i would never do anything like that now." the internet makes this worse, like in your case, because now the stupid stuff we say/post about is on a virtual permanent record.

confront her about it if you want, but it sounds like she's a very different person now. but really i think you should just break up with her and do some self-seeking for a while because if this pisses you off you're gonna have a really hard time dating anyone with any kind of past, aside from the most bland and boring goody two-shoes types.
>>
>>16983974
get that edible oil that goes on your dick

tastes like green apple jolly rancher
>>
>>16983924
When girls are lonely, they do shit like this.

I'm sure guys have their go-to kind of cringey shit they do when they're lonely.

Honestly, I'd be so embarrassed if my bf of five years knew that before we got together, I'd post my face in /soc/ just to get some kind of attention.

It's just cringey past mistakes that everyone in the world makes.
>>
I don't think it's that big a deal. It's trashy, yes, but if it's the only trashy thing she's ever done.. let it go.
>>
>>16985393
Hahaha "if that's the trashiest thing she's done "

Lol good one
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.