[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I was nearly jumped today while walking a block from my car
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 3-Ways-To-Stay-Awake.jpg (103 KB, 600x2072) Image search: [Google]
3-Ways-To-Stay-Awake.jpg
103 KB, 600x2072
So, I was nearly jumped today while walking a block from my car to work during business hours on a wide open busy street with other people around. Unfortunately I can't really talk about this since, you know, supposedly this 'doesn't happen to white people' and most of my long-term friends are turning very PC. Its kinda lonely.

I travel a lot for a living and work has taken me to the St Louis convention center (downtown) this week. l parked my car a block from the downtown convention center. Lots of people around, its business hours and business people are out walking so I feel fine. I'm walking on the right side of the street and there are these two black girls walking behind me on the left (I'm a very small blond girl). I didn't know they were there until I heard them screaming really loudly (thought something was wrong) so I looked over. Immediately they scream 'the fuck you looking at you white bitch' so I just kept walking and went back to my business/phone.

I didn't even realize they had crossed the street until I hear them behind me saying 'look at that fucking white bitch looking all important' 'we're gonna fucking murder you white whore see how important you are when you're dead'. I'm the only person on that side of the street so it's pretty obvious who they're talking about, especially when they laugh when I try to go into the convention center but the door was locked ('bitch trying to run'). They try to go in some other doors but those are locked too so I get some distance.

I walk in to the convention center and hover by the security guard and sure enough those girls walk in. I stand next to the guard and they walk past, after a moment the guard asks me what's wrong and I tell her. The girls make about three loops inside until a security officer comes to them and asks them what they were doing; they reply they just wanted to see if the convention was open and left. When they passed me one girl muttered 'you're fucking dead'. That was that.

cont.
>>
>>16983596
ghetto and crazy is a dangerous combination, sorry you had to go through that anon, but don't stress thinking as if it's gonna be a common occurrence or those random crazies are gonna ever see you again

sounds like you did everything right
>>
cont.

Makes me wonder if I hadn't looked at them would they have still tried? Did they purposely call attention to themselves for that reason? If I hadn't been on that street would they have kept walking until they found someone? Like what was their intention? To hurt someone just because or did they really think I might actually have money? Once they left did they go out and hurt someone else or did I alone offend them?

Anyway. Don't really need advice just... like I said my friends are all turning very PC and I am starting to think maybe I am a bad person because I just don't 100% buy into the PC bullshit, but I can't tell them what happened because they'll spout off about how I now know how it feels to be a minority or something.
>>
>>16983602
Nah I'm not worried I'll see them or have that sort of experience again. Whats mostly stressing me is my second post ( >>16983603
) and the fact I just don't have anyone to talk to.

Also sorry for the slow response; the internet at the hotel sucks.
>>
>>16983603
I wouldn't call people like that friends. And also, St. Louis blacks are notorious for hating white people moreso than any other ghetto.
>>
>>16983603
before the /pol/acks get here, yeah they were a couple of ghetto + crazies who obviously had no job or responsibilities to worry about, hence why they were walking around doing nothing and harassing people

They might be seriously mentally ill if they still have that 10 year old girl mentality

you should carry pepper spray btw
>>
>>16983603
a word of warning I've always kept in mind is not to make eye contact with tough guys when in the ghetto, guess it extends to girls too

btw carry a weapon if you have to go through a dangerous area
>>
>>16983610
are you too afraid to tell your friends cause you fear they won't support you?

cause that's absolutely very possible, girls are pieces of shit. My female friend was beat up by like 2 black girls at a club just so they could steal her wallet. I just realized how similar to your story this is, but please don't worry lmfao New York hopefully isn't like anything where you are

If you havent told your friends yet then be like "omg these two black girls followed me and said they were gonna kill me", if your friends arent supportive then call them out like "wtf is wrong with you guys"

also no offense but you seem like you have a lack of assertiveness
>>
You're not a bad person, anon--you went through a frightening experience and you're understandably distressed. If you do want to talk to your friends about it, focus less on the racial bit and more about how you were feeling. You thought these girls were going to hurt you, they had no reason to treat you like that, and when they left they did so in a threatening manner. If your friends really are your friends, they should be able to sympathize with how that might have felt.

In any case, don't carve yourself up over it--you got into a bad situation and you're okay. Doesn't mean you need to think you deserved it!
>>
>>16983603
Nigs gonna nog. I'm a big burly truck driver twice your size with a penis and beard and everything and St Louis niggers are some of the only niggers that fuck with me. You're a super easy target, so if they want to pull something they will. Expect your car to be broken into at the very least.

PS - want to be travel buddies?
>>
>>16983629
first time seeing a tripfag on /adv/

Hey creepfag, does this look like /soc/? Go post your gay bear fantasies somewhere else
>>
>>16983632
M9, I've been on /adv/ since it became a board. Calm your tits.
>>
>>16983612
Well I know that, but I was downtown in the business district. I could understand if I was wondering around in a black neighborhood or something.

And yeah, I know, I want to make new friends but I've just known these guys for so long. I'm not...I dunno, everyone is a bit racist, right? I just don't think I should feel guilt for being white (especially since I am not even American and my country has never had any dealings with slavery), I don't think I should hate men. It's bizarre because these are the people who would make the most awful racist and sexist jokes.

I feel like I'm going crazy and maybe I actually am a shitlord because I am refusing to see the change. I think I'm quite tolerant of others but I'm not going to grovel and feel guilt and blind hate.

>>16983613
Funny enough I am currently taking CCDW classes but with my work schedule its hard to be in town during the mandatory practices and classes.

>>16983622
My friends are male and female, though.

It's not that I lack assertiveness (believe me, I wouldn't have my job if I did) its just... I've known these guys forever and I'm so busy it's hard to make new friends.

>>16983621
I wasn't in the ghetto though, I was in the downtown business district. I only looked at them because the way the girl was screaming I seriously thought something was wrong.

>>16983625
That's a really great spin on it! I'll phrase it like that. Thanks for the kind words

>>16983629
I mean, they can try if they wanna break into valet parked areas. I've traveled enough to learn to always park in supervised spots.

I dunno if we can travel together...might be a bit expensive to check your truck on a flight

Again sorry for the slow responses, this internet is really really bad. Gonna switch to my phone. This is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>16983603
No, you were in the right.
You can't reason with feral niggers.

Legally arm yourself.

And if your "friends" would seriously try to find excuses for why those two bitches tried to attack you instead of helping you, then it's time to find new friends.

You're not a bad person for not being PC; your friends are just idiots.
>>
>>16983603

crime reflects opportunity.

violent crime reflects a series of escalation, wether or not you are aware of it escalating.

i'd say your main mistake was lack of situational awareness. is it your fault? no but you don't get those points back at the end of this test. you just end up a stain on the pavement.

everything you did after that to protect yourself was pretty much right.

but dont waste thought energy on what those territorial street thugs were doing. they were asserting themselves. in a very dangerous and ghetto way no different than some trailer trash would in a rural setting.
>>
>>16983657
I forgot valet was a thing. Traveling by air with a handgun can be a pain, especially if you've become accustomed to not checking a bag, but it's probably the most rational solution in your case.

I should have phrased that better. I wasn't suggesting we travel together, but we're probably in a lot of the same places at different times. We could swap restaurant and hotel recommendations and maybe meet up by coincidence, etc.
>>
>>16983658
Like I said, working on it, just been difficult with the traveling.

Yeah. I mean they'd support me in that I didn't get hurt but I'm sure I'd hear the 'this is she minorities face every day' speech too.

They're still good people and we still have fun and maybe I am an intolerant fuck (I really don't think so) with privileged and brainwashed by the patriarchy or whatever. I dunno. Something makes me hang on to them given I've known them such a long time and there is still more good than bad.

>>16983662
I guess I just can't stop thinking about the logic behind it and what happened after. You're absolutely correct, though, I wasn't aware of my surroundings and took the downtown business area full of other white business people for granted.
>>
>>16983667
God I love valet, especially since I just expense everything to the company.

Haha I was teasing you about the traveling together! But yeah, that would be cool. I don't get much choice in the way of hotels but the company isn't cheap so I usually end up with decent places (though they dropped the ball here with the internet).
>>
>>16983596
>supposedly this 'doesn't happen to white people'
What the fuck, this mostly happens to white people.
Start carrying pepper spray and/or a taser with you at all times, especially if you're travelling a lot.
Cities like St. Louis aren't completely safe if you don't know what you're doing and look out of place.
>>
>>16983696
Yeah but if you say that then you're evil and racist (nevermind supposedly being white makes you racist by default). /eyeroll

You're right I should at the least carry something. I did take the assumed safe looking situation for granted
>>
>>16983680

>I wasn't aware of my surroundings and took the downtown business area full of other white business people for granted.

its not even your whiteness.

fuck being PC, that kind of thinking will get you killed.

my point was crime doesn't follow what non-criminals would understand as logic, especially violent crime.

It doesnt matter what color you or these whores were. on a moral level, assuming it does makes you no different than the pc Black Lives Matters crowd who are ready to shit on all cops when they bust a black person

but worse, on a practical level, it will make you blind to the white scumbag who will assault you with even less provocation and no warning calls. at least these bitches who followed you gave you more than one warning call to do what you needed to de-escalate and remove their opportunity.
>>
>>16983711
Good points on all accounts.
>>
>>16983713
Half the time I'm nervous to valet with these rentals, I couldn't imagine rig valet!

Great! I'll send you an email. I was actually waiting up on you to grab your email. I need to get to sleep (730 call time. Yay.)

Thanks for the ear.. It's been awhile since I was on here. I originally tried to post this on reddit but every fucking sub it would have been relevant deleted it even when I put up a disclaimer that I'm not wanting to bitch about race or anything. Really just needed to talk. Fucking reddit.

Anyway, heh. Good night.
>>
>>16983735
Sleep tight, pupper. I'll get back to you in the morning.
>>
As a 2m tall 100kg eastern european boxer who fucks with arabs daily, I feel like coming to america just once to pick on niggers. Damn, niggers here are tame as fuck, but we have gypsies and arabs so it balances. What I hate the most is loud mouthes bitches who think they tough.
Are niggers really so much of a problem there? Can't y'all mofokers keep them in check?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.