[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a Bad Dragon (pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: bad-dragon-gryphon.jpg (667 KB, 1000x931) Image search: [Google]
bad-dragon-gryphon.jpg
667 KB, 1000x931
I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a Bad Dragon (pic related). I was wondering if someone could give me some idea of the different firmness options and some comparisons to other materials. I'm too lazy to buy a sampler pack, so I was hoping someone could help me decide which firmness to request.
>>
Depends. You a dude or a chick?
What size are you going for?
How does that size compare to your usual?
How are you going to use it?
>>
>>16983032
A guy, so it's for anal. I'm thinking the large, probably. For comparison, my current largest go-to is my Tantus Cisco, which has a 6" circumference and has 11" of insertability. I can take it all the way, except when I get to the end it does hurt just a little when it goes past my bellybutton.

As for using it, I will probably lay it on my bed and ride it up and down with my shins flat on the bed. I don't mind if it doesn't stay up perfectly straight. Also my bed is firm enough for me to stand dildos on it.
>>
>>16983024
you should really check out their forum, it has a lot of testimonials that would be a better resource than us
>>
>>16983044
Yeah, I am reading some of the reviews right now. Not too many of them go into the firmness though, so I was just wondering if maybe you guys could give me some more direct comparisons.
>>
>>16983024
>the number of faggots that want animal dick that a thread like this can be made on 4chan.
>>
>>16983024
My GF has a dildo from their line. It's not super firm, imo. A little flopsy. She has the snow strider, for reference
>>
>>16983054
How long have you been here?
>>
>>16983057
Do you know which firmness number she got hers in?
>>
>>16983069
I honestly didn't even know it was that customizable. I know she got the "small", and it's kind of hard to mount on the wall. I have used it on her and it's hard to insert into her. But that might not be a factor for u. I just find it not firm enough like a dick would be. I also bought the cum lube, it's sticky as fuck. Like Spider-Man web
>>
>>16983054
first day on 4chan I see
>>
>>16983054

>everyone else offering good advice to the man

and then there's this faggot

anyways, fellow prostate explorer here, what's with the dragon shape? Does it feel better or is it because you're just into dragons and shit.
>>
>>16983671
the latter really, but the knobbly nature of it is a little different than a normal dildo which can be nice, its also because I like buying from a company that is made up entirely of weird shut-ins making products for other weird shut-ins. Its our FUBU.
>>
File: 1458529809256.jpg (103 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458529809256.jpg
103 KB, 1080x1080
>>16983671
OP here, I'm just having a hard time finding the proper shape for my needs. I want something that will go in easy at first, but then have the girth at the end to really stretch me out. The Gryphon is also long enough to fill up just past my belly button at 9" insertable length, and it also tapers back in after the knot so it looks like it will be easier to keep it in once you take in the whole thing. The transition to the knot is also graduated, unlike the ball shaped knots on some of their other products.

Also the surface of this is relatively smooth. I love my Cisco but when I ram the whole thing in and out fast the rings that are around it are very intense, almost to the point of pain. So I'm looking for something that doesn't have any tiny bumps or ridges on it.

I think having a softer material would make it easier to go in. I believe the Gryphon is 8" circumference at the knot. I just wonder if Soft/3 is too soft and I should go with the Medium/5 instead on the firmness.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.