[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Had unprotected sex with a prostitute, and now I'm freaking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 3.31-A-By-The-Purifying-Wind.jpg (534 KB, 1795x1339) Image search: [Google]
3.31-A-By-The-Purifying-Wind.jpg
534 KB, 1795x1339
Had unprotected sex with a prostitute, and now I'm freaking out. Am I fucked?
>>
>>16982087
Yes? Wasn't the whole point buying sex?
>>
You were fucked
>>
>>16982087
Hahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>16982087

only way to know is get tested, so idk why you're asking us
>>
>>16982087
I'm surprised you've lived this long.
>>
R.I.P. Your cock
>>
File: helmet cat.png (167 KB, 348x347) Image search: [Google]
helmet cat.png
167 KB, 348x347
>>16982087
I mean, either you are or you aren't, you just gotta get tested. But you kinda made that decision when you stuck it in unprotected.
>>
>>16982114
I know, but you can't get tested till weeks after. I'm just on edge.
>>
Go to a hospital and tell them you may have been exposed to HIV. It can still be cured if you get treatment before it finishes incubating. Go today.
>>
In the grand scheme of things in this thing we call life you are in fact fucked. You obviously show poor decision making skills. Your life will unfortunately be miserable however long it is. I am sorry son.

Rules for prostitutes:

1) Always wear a condom
2) No kissing
3) Absolutely do not put your mouth anywhere on her body. You might be tempted to do something stupid.
4) No niggers

Wait 2-3 weeks and go get tested. If you caught something chances are it's still in an incubation period and won't show up on a test until 2-3 weeks. Sometimes longer depending on what it is.
>>
>>16982130
But I mean, why did you not use some sort of protection???
>>
>>16982148
Because I'm a moron.
>>
File: enjoy_your_aids.jpg (83 KB, 462x555) Image search: [Google]
enjoy_your_aids.jpg
83 KB, 462x555
Well that's mistake you will regret.Unless she was fresh off the boat or runaway,you are fucked.
>>
From now on every hole is going to look like a goal for you
>>
File: 1312053480974.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1312053480974.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>>16982296
>>
>>16982087
most likely. get tested immediately.
>>
>>16982131
seconding this. Will pray for you anon. DONT EVER FUCKING HAVE UPROTECTED SEX IN YOU LIFE AGAIN ! RPEAT AFTER ME: I WILL NEVER HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX AGAIN!
>>
Anon if you go now to an hospital and tell them you've been exposed to hiv you can get an injection that prevents the development of aids totally.

It's a 48 hours window iirc.not sure.

The chance to contract hiv on single intercourse by vaginal male on female sex is less than 1% but it's still a possibility.

I don't know about other std like herpes.

Just go to an hospital and tell them NOW.
>>
Medstudent here, go to a fucking hospital right now say that you have been exposed to HIV, they will give you a protocol of pills in orden to prevent you from contracting it before is incubated, then get all the tests done.
>>
>>16982949
Tried this. They wouldn't give it to me.
>>
>>16982370
Pointless, hiv can't be detected for at least a month
>>
>>16982949
Plus those pills have bad side effects, and aren't worth it if you don't have HIV, which OP probably doesn't. Female to male is very rare
>>
>>16983214
Thanks, I'm still scared but I've made peace with the fact I'm just going to have wait and see. If I do have it, I'll deal with it
>>
>>16982137
I've never been with a prostitue, but I'm curious: why no kissing?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.