[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New girlfriend and other girls ask me out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Basically just asking if I'm right.
I'm dating a young woman. Heavy kissing in each others bed for a night but nothing more.
Is it still okay to meet another girl next month?
I think I'm going to be together with her but till now it's nothing fix u know.
i should tell the other girl that I'm dating a girl, right? And should i tell the young woman that I'm gonna meetup in club with the other? And maybe i shouldn't even meet another girl
>>
Bump 3
>>
As long as you are not kn a relationship it is fine
>>
>>16981771
Don't you think it's important where you from? I mean this isn't a international social rule, isn't it?
>>
>>16981778
Dating is pretty much quarentine. If the girl gets angry then she is insecure.
>>
>>16981790
Who is not insecure, anon?
>>
>>16981812
Someone who keeps their options open. If the girl wants you all to herself then she can tell you. If she does not the ou are free to do whatever the fuck you want
>>
>>16981828
Lol
>>
>>16981828
Should I tell the other girl that I'm dating?
>>
>>16981849
It should be obvious. Just hang with her. Until one of them literally tells u she only wants to fuck u and no one else then it dont matter
>>
>>16981879
Obviously not obvious. So i have to lie to her?
>>
>>16981701
Wow man that's fucked up. Yo can you imagine if the tables were turned and a girl started this thread? Angry men would be cursing her out like crazy right now.
>>
>>16982012
My question
>>16981849
>>
>>16982012
Muh feminism
This is a male website roastie
>>
>>16982016
Are you black by any chance?
>>
>>16982038
European.
I've met a few friends of her and my mom saw her.
Should I tell her that I'm dating someone?
>>
You're free to do what you want, until it is discussed and a mutual agreement reached.

That being said, if you reeeeally like this first girl, consider whether or not you're willing to potentially risk her walking away for a cheap fuck.

Either way its your call, you're under zero obligations. I wouldn't bring it up, personally. I appreciate the social norm may vary country to country but its tacitly implied that you can be dating multiple people until you have that conversation.
>>
>>16982029
I will always be here you no fap perma virgin micro dick and nothing you say can stop me.
>>
>>16982012
Not aiming this comment at you directly, but my response would be the same either way. Dating is just a way of describing two single people testing thier relationship compatability. The notion that you can only 'date' one person at a time is absurd. If you want exclusivity, have the talk. Its really that simple. If you can't handle that your prospective partner would act ike that, then you probably should either look elsewhere, or reconsider why you're so uptight about this stuff.
>>
>>16982066
>>16982051
>>16982012
Thanks for answering my questions
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.