[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/... I don't want to be a man, or white, or ingratiate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: consent psa.jpg (61 KB, 422x560) Image search: [Google]
consent psa.jpg
61 KB, 422x560
/adv/... I don't want to be a man, or white, or ingratiate myself into their inner circle. But shit HAS gotten out of hand, right?

Men can't be raped? White people can't have opinions on racism? We are constantly oppressed?? I can't fucking deal with what is becoming ok/not ok to say. I feel like shit is spinning wildly out of control, and when I express that, I'm ostracized by my own "people". Fortunately, I have plenty of friends that are level-headed and non-retarded... but the climate is changing, and I feel like it's in a dangerous way. It's not cool to sink to the level of the very thing you're fighting against.

I just- I worry.
>>
File: sage.jpg (2 MB, 2856x1513) Image search: [Google]
sage.jpg
2 MB, 2856x1513
Not advice. Fuck off back to /pol/, retard.
>>
>>16981537
I left off the entire last part actually. I was asking what the best way to deal with stuff like this is in large groups of people. I recently had a friend accosted for something he said that was completely innocent, and it started a shitstorm... also revealed a lot more people that I originally thought are on the radical side.
>>
>>16981525
>White people can't have opinions on racism? We are constantly oppressed??

1 you can have opinions on racism, you just cant be racist or you're a racist cunt piece of shit

2 you are not oppressed, trying to "turn the tables" not gonna work for you

3 pol you need to get out, this is not a advice question.

4 sage
>>
>but the climate is changing, and I feel like it's in a dangerous way. It's not cool to sink to the level of the very thing you're fighting against.

oh, I've been on that bandwagon for a long-ass time.

Look, it's still bigotry even when it's against the "dominant" group, and bigotry is assholism. Identity politics is shit, equality is the only way.

Go read up on why the ACLU defends the KKK's free speech rights, that might give you some insight into this.
>>
>>16981553
Haha every shitposter tries to throw some retarded half-thought out question to appear to stay on topic.

Nice try, we see idiots like you daily.
>>
no-one says men can't be raped.
in fact though feminists may go overboard, that's one thing that they fight FOR, that they can be raped and it is an issue.
go away.
>>
>>16981525
if you are white and a male you arent allowed to hate other people and things because that makes you sexist and racist.
>i hate everyone. i have no favorites...
yes men CAN be raped, it just isnt taken seriously by mainstream media. or wimins rights groups. and most men dont report it because they wont get taken seriously and there is no public appeal for them.
>>
>>16981886
Never heard a feminist say that.
>>
>>16981525
Yeah being a white man sucks. Thankfully, white men are well equipped to deal with this particular brand of idiocy.

If you see a white man who looks to be under threat from bizarre accusations or nonsensical rhetoric, ignore it and carry on about your business. He has the situation under control.
>>
>>16981927
because the only feminists you've ever listened to were on /pol/ , posted specifically because they say outrageous retarded shit.
>>
>>16981525
Yeah it's true. And it sucks because white men now are getting pushed away from us white women. Like you're all being brainwashed into believing that we're a bunch of sluts who want to race mix, just like we're being told that you're a bunch of rapists who aren't as good as other men. It's some real bs I tell you. And we're not allowed to say it irl either.
>>
>>16981952
It's not just /pol/. Most people who think this way, and actually think about gender equality don't really come out as feminists anymore, because feminism is now the official cult ideology of Anita Sarkeesian.

>everything's sexist, everything's racist, and it's your job to point it all out.
>All sex involving a penis is rape. Doesn't matter if she consents anymore.
>consent is 100% verbal. There's no such thing as body language or tone of voice that can tell you these things at all, so if she doesn't say so, you're raping her.

As least it's progressive!
>>
>>16981975
What sources besides /pol/ do you have to confirm this?

It's funny how you guys are exactly like the extremists you hate so much in that you will absolutely deny evidence that doesn't fit your echo chamber narrative, and just resort to bitching about how oppressed you are all the god damn time. Just stay in your fucking containment board.
>>
>>16981525
Be real, you aren't some Jew in Nazi Germany; none of this shit actually effects you; let stupid people have their opinions, and move on.

Preferably back to
>>>/pol/
>>
>>16981525
Keep your head low, and teach the children. It's not so different from how people with minority opinions survive in most of the world.

We've been here before, OP. We know how it ends: they win every time, but their victory never lasts long before they drive it all into the ground. And then we are there to pick up the pieces and start the work of rebuilding, and the cycle begins anew. Out predecessors did this before us, and their predecessors befpre them, and we will be there too. All we have to do is survive.
>>
That image isn't actually how rape legally works. (I've asked my dad about that kind of thing, and my dad is a criminal defense lawyer.).

If a man and a woman are both too drunk to consent, and they have sex, they have not raped each other or done anything that is legally wrong. They are both fine.

One person needs to be actually taking advantage of the other for it to be rape in this manner. Meaning either the guy or the girl in this scenario would have to be more-or-less fucking sober, which they aren't.
>>
>>16981949
>If you see a white man who looks to be under threat from bizarre accusations or nonsensical rhetoric, ignore it and carry on about your business. He has the situation under control.
This is what Tumblrites actually believe. The entire theory of "safe spaces" depends on it.
>>
>>16981553
You deal with it by ignoring it. Radical members of any group thrive off attention because they use it to validate those ideas. Same shit happened with GG, Anita and so on.
>>
>>16981525
Vote Republican this election or shit will only get worse. Time for us to fight back.
>>
>>16982384
Depends on where you live, that poster isn't from America.
>>
>>16982448
Poster is from South Carolina... the internet is stupid, I'm going back to the swimming pool.
>>
Hello, privileged white male reporting in. Tumblrites can complain and bitch all they want. They can have all the debates about race and call me privileged if they want. I don't give a fuck. Nobody every stops me because I'm white. I'm just another white dude. It's great. Stay upset, other races. I'll be too busy not giving two fucks what you think.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.