[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one become more confident?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: ruh-roh.jpg (84 KB, 499x349) Image search: [Google]
ruh-roh.jpg
84 KB, 499x349
How does one become more confident?
>>
>>16981420
Gym helped me. I feel so great leaving the gym, my confidence goes through the roof.
>>
>>16981420
become a mysoginist and put women in their place
>>
I personally can't leave home alone or order at subway but it's mostly psychological.

I can get myself into the mindset where I hit on girls or be social, I just not give a fuck and remember none of it matters.

It's not what you say but how you say it
>>
>>16981431
this. Works for me. Do it right and prepare to swim in a sea of pussies seeking your affection
>>
Get good at something, especially if it's a sport or easy to show off with.

It does help if it's a musical instrument, if only because chicks dig musicians.
>>
>>16981420
Have younger, better looking girls fall
In love with you.

Helped my confidence alot.
>>
>>16981420
fake it
>>
>>16981420
experience hardship and overcome it
>>
>>16981420
do things that you are not confident doing, talk with strangers to get better at talking, go to the gym, piss some people off on purpose just to get better at dealing with conflict
>>
>>16981420

confidence is the belief that what you do will be successful.

thats all it is. if you cant believe it, pretend you do. cuz logically there is no reason not to be confident.

so if you go out and pretend to be confident, 99 out of 100 girls wont buy it. but 1 girl will. and you'll be surprised. you'll say 'wow i cant believe that worked'. and it will make you more confident that faking cofidence works.

THEN you go do it more, and maybe 2 girls believe it. it worked even better than last time cuz yet another girl saw that one sliver of truth to your confidence. so now you are even more confident that it works. and it escalates from ther euntil you arent really faking confidence anymore. you now realize that just going out and being yourself will have mixed results, but there is literally no reason to worry about people who arent into you.

that being said, the other component is backing up that confidence. im confident i can pass my math test because i studied. I'm confident i could pick up my girlfriend cuz i lift weights. im confident i am good looking cuz i work out and style my hair correctly.

if you put effort into anything, even as the ugliest guy ever, you will get point for effort, and it will give you something to back up your actions.
>>
>>16981420
state your name.
Repeat it again, this time keep in mind that you have ancestors going back centuries that fought, fucked, loved lived and died and blessed the earth with their blood to give you that name.

Say your name proud, say it bold, until you realize you're the fucking man
>>
fake it till you make it OP
Act confident and become confident
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.