[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Come to /adv/ as a beta: >just be yourself anon >don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10
Come to /adv/ as a beta:
>just be yourself anon
>don't listne to that alpha beta shit
>be self aware
>you just attract shitty girls, attract better (read: uglier) girls
>you need to grow up
>wow how un self-aware, you're a sexist douchebag

Be pic related (alpha)
>omg you're so cheeky!
>haha oh he's not serious he's really a nice guy once you suck his dick
>he's an asshole sometimes but he's so yummy
>yeah he cheated on me and gave me chlamydia but i forgive him he's just so masculine
>i'd marry him in a heart beat
>i want him so much! why aren't there more men like this?

Why are you all so full of shit?
>>
Take your tearstained neckbeard back to /r9k/. You are not wanted here.
>>
>>16981416
I'm here to stay and give real advice. All you bluepill cunts do is make men feel bad for being masculine and praise women for being complete cunts.
>>
>>16981407
Maybe the answer in this case anon is to become more physically attractive, confident, playful and interesting?
>>
>>16981421
Purposefully vague and bullshit advice.
Women are the problem. Western men need to retake their masculinity and destroy the establishment. Destroying leftism and feminism of all kinds will make this process go by quicker.

Trump 2016.
>>
File: tsmile.jpg (50 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
tsmile.jpg
50 KB, 640x360
>>16981426
You're so right, bro. Together we will make America great again.
>>
>>16981426
Why do you support trump?
>>
>>16981421

Another important quality in the whole "masculinity" thing people tend to talk about is dependability and reliability. The woman should be able to think you could protect her, handle your shit and help her handle hers and fill that traditional male archetype (the man of the house etc), but without being sexist, so you give her the option. At least she knows she can go and ask you to beat the shit out of some guy or rescue her as a damsel in distress if she needs/wants it.

It's one thing saying gender roles are outmoded, but I think most women at least want the option to fill that role if they feel like it.
>>
>>16981407
Its simple, be the best you, you can be and stop giving a fuck about women. Then theyll suck your cock because they feel powerless over you otherwise.
Get in shape. Get some skills. Get some real friends. Become proud of yourself so that others can as well.
>>
>>16981451

liberal girls and feminists used me sexually then go through some bullshit about how they're just a free spirit that's why they led me on for months with sex and companionship when i made it clear i wanted a relationship

I see feminists constantly bitch about how trump is the devil so i support him in the hope of 4 years of liberal tears

i don't give a shit about his policies he might very well be a completely shit president. i don't give a fuck, i'm willing to self-sacrifice my quality of life to make my enemies suffer.

that's the real reason.
>>
File: 1439272025484.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1439272025484.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>16981460
I'm trying to judge whether you're actually serious
>>
>>16981470
I'm very fucking serious. I view voting for trump as selling my soul to the devil to do harm to the people that hurt me.
>>
>>16981407
>>>/pol/
>>
File: op tears.jpg (27 KB, 254x507) Image search: [Google]
op tears.jpg
27 KB, 254x507
>>16981416
1st post best post

>>16981407
OP confirmed for:
>dumbass
>buttmad virgin
>antisocial
>hair grower of the neck
>faux homosexual
>meme mechanic
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 940x785) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 940x785
ITT: ugly guys who want to be treated like attractive guys
>>
>>16981543
I can't wait for ISIS to rape the shit out of western women and put them in their place. I kindly welcome our new Muslim overlords.
>>
>>16981542
Your ad hominem only make me stronger
>>
File: unrele10.jpg (42 KB, 538x434) Image search: [Google]
unrele10.jpg
42 KB, 538x434
>>16981584
He cant be
>>
>>16981594
Wut?
>>
File: All_By_Myself_-_Eric_Carmen.jpg (17 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
All_By_Myself_-_Eric_Carmen.jpg
17 KB, 280x280
>>16981598
(You)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YRbtBVtuhU

This guy does videos for women, but most of his advice can be applicable to both men and women.

This should help you understand why people take "be yourself" to mean "just act like you usually do, never change yourself for the better and find someone who will respect you for who you are, no matter how disgusting and shitty you are" and then wonder why they never find anyone.
>>
>>16981632

I always saw it like this - since nobody can ever be not themselves, even if they are a psychopath without a personality, the point of saying that line is just to remind people to trust their own judgments and act in the way that seems to produce the best outcome, or the outcome closest to the one they intend.

For some of us, "success" is less important than the form of the action.

If someone gets told "be yourself", as in: "act according to your own best judgment" and they continue to fail and continue to act in ways that damage themselves, they're obviously an idiot. A lot of people are idiots, so they're not beyond help, but they also can't be trusted with their own fortune. In that case, probably, they do in fact need some stronger guidelines on how to be a person because they're too stupid - like a bee flying against a glass pane until it gets too tired.
>>
File: d002.jpg (81 KB, 600x902) Image search: [Google]
d002.jpg
81 KB, 600x902
I'm just sick of the hypocrisy of it all. This board is full of sluts who reject the kind of guys that come here every day then turn around and say no it doesn't matter if you're short or a virgin :^) despite bashing those kinds of guys IRL

What's the fucking game about? Why are you so afraid to admit what you want, thus helping out guys? I think maybe deep down they're scared of being tricked by a newly confident guy who used to be a loser.
>>
Youtbe Corey Wayne. He has all the answers
>>
>>16981679
I agree with you. I think the obvious meaning of "be yourself" is "don't pretend to be what you think the other person wants."

That sort of manipulation is exhausting and difficult to keep up, and I want someone who likes me for who I am, not for who I pretend to be.

I like me. Not in every aspect, but those are the things I try to change because *I* want to change them.
>>
>>16981690
>I think maybe deep down they're scared of being tricked by a newly confident guy who used to be a loser.
DING DING DING

we have a fucking winner. This is EXACTLY it.
>>
ITT we realize that women can be whatever they want and be able to get laid but men have to be a certain way or else they get shunned.

And women wonder why people think feminists are full of shit?
>>
>>16981690
I think it's because women really believe that when they say it. What a woman say is different from what she does, but they're not aware.
It's a subconscious thing.
>>
>>16981806
I am not a woman "hater", but I do resent the idea that men are not allowed to display a wide range of emotions, lest they be damned to hell on earth which consists of zero respect and no sex. I'm not saying people should have license to bitch, whine and be losers 24/7 - what gets me is that you can NEVER be insecure, you can NEVER doubt yourself, you can NEVER complain, or else you are not a "real man". Fuck all that noise.
>>
>>16981889
What are you going to do about it? Are you going to fight The Establishment of sit there and complain?
>>
>>16981690
>>16981786
Feel like i'm getting redpilled here
>>
>>16981543
What is wrong with being 5 foot, as long as it's 5'10" or 5'11"?
>>
>>16982388
Women have the analytical and self awareness skills of a fetus. That is to say none. Don't expect them to make sense. Honestly just lie and say you're 6'0 if they complain fuck them in the mouth

Society would be so much nicer if we *actually* started oppressing these whores instead of letting them run around fucking things over. Give a bitch an inch and she'll take a mile man
>>
Always be aware of your social status. Women care about social status because the stakes are higher for them. People of higher social status tend to be oblivious to the problems of people below them.

"I'm not racist. I don't see color!" Sound familiar?

Social status varies based on situation and what is valued most at any given time (class, looks, a skill, wealth, education).
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (32 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.jpg
32 KB, 480x270
>>16981407
>yeah he cheated on me and gave me chlamydia but i forgive him he's just so masculine
>>
>>16982479
The things physically attractive men can get away with will turn you into a woman hater faster than you can say "alpha".

Everything you learned about the opposite sex is bullshit. Your gut instinct is your friend. Ignore the new age shit and never listen to a woman about anything.
>>
>>16981542
>>16981416
You two little nerd boys need to just stop. OP is in pain and whining on the internet OH MY GAWD SAY IT ISN"T SO PEOPLE WHINING... ON THE INTERNET?!

Stop being so threatened because he's actually on to something. Feminism is not about equality. EQUALITY is about equality lol. They don't need a separate word for it unless.... it's not really about equality but about taking power back for themselves.

Which is exactly what they do. Bitch and whine and cry so that "men" (bitch boys) like you will get on here and Uncle Tom the other men.

So just stop. Let the guy whine and cry on the internet.
>>
tl;dr women are idiots 99.9% of the time

in after vagina pain
>>
Bump and dump
>>
>>16982526
>Your gut instinct is your friend
Yes.
>>
>>16982682
I hate feminists but I hate autists even more.

Get rekt
>>
>>16983817
shiggy
>>
>>16984579
Thx Elena
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.