[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My brother just walked into me fapping. I'm 18 f. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 932x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 932x720
My brother just walked into me fapping. I'm 18 f. I'm a completely innocent and pure Asian grill.

How do I look him in the eyes tomorrow?
>>
Confidently, with a steely gaze.

I can guarantee you that your brother has busted off more loads in a week than you've schlicked in your entire life. Man has been dropping loads in every corner of the house.

If there's anyone that can be understanding about masturbation oopsies, it is a man. Just pretend like it didn't happen and he's gonna let it slide.
>>
>>16981063
This. If he tries to make any issue of it just say "your going to give me shit about this? You?" then just stare at him.
>>
>>16981060
Girls don't fap, they schlick. Troll harder next time.
>>
Kill him
>>
hes fapping rn at the thought
>>
File: FB_IMG_1449943203032.jpg (22 KB, 541x414) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449943203032.jpg
22 KB, 541x414
>>16981060
How you were doing i mean with toy of fingers bc if you were using fingers you can say i had a condition for which i was using dr prescribed ointment... shit pretty lame
Asian female here too i can feel what you been going through but you know that asian bros never gonna make a point about it but ofcours it going to be akward btw you for a long period pf time
>>
Innocent girls don't hang out on 4chan
>>
>>16981110
Oh my fuck, this is some dogshit advice
>>
>>16981060
You are not innocent

The only way to reconsile is to fuck and suck your brother to silense him and keep honor for your family
>>
>>16981060
>Im a completely innocent and pure Asian grill.
>99% chance i was fapping to a white boy

You were probably masturbating to a white boy weren't you you fucking anna lu? You are the fucking problem. Go make another elliot rodger, nobody gives a shit about you and your race traitor bullshit.
>>
>>16981060
Just pretend nothing happened.
As long he's not a pervert or a kid who will tell people about anything he sees he should just keep his mouth closed.
Everyone faps.
>>
>>16981415
Butthurt smelly chink detected.

Hows the weather in Vancouver?
>>
>>16981429
nah her little brother saw her masturbating to a white boy now he'll grow up thinking all asian men are unattractive emasculated betas the women in his own family don't want asian men

fuck OP she's a cunt.
>>
>>16981432
>racism against asians on a liberal 'advice' board

Why am I not surprised? Fight me fuckboy.
>>
>>16981438
>implying I'm not from /pol/

I'm not the whos posting his cuck fantasies of Asian girls masturbating to white guys, you made it too easy senpai
>>
>>16981434
But that's 100% true
>>
>>16981432
I was gonna say something but then I realized my Chinese friend from Vancouver is boning a white guy.
>>
>>16981085
Most girl orientated chans/boards use 'fap' because, really, who can be bothered to write Schlick especially since it sounds like such a gross word
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 360x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 360x361
>>16981060
>>
Look at him as tho you could snuff out his life on a whim.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.