[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I win over my girlfriends friends? They really hate me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
How do I win over my girlfriends friends?

They really hate me for something I did years ago. I cheated on my girl. We're still together years later, and I've been faithful since however I want to amend to them, how do I? They don't even want to talk?
>>
I'm in for the long run, so I don't mind taking advice that'll take time to win em over
>>
I know this feel
>>
Some shit doesn't wash off, anon. Sorry.
>>
Hit on them all the time and wink, and say "IT WAS JUST A PRANK, BRO"
>>
You won't fix it, sorry. To them, you're a dirty cheater and your gf is a fool. your gf talked shit about you when she found out and it has left a lasting impression on them.
>>
>>16981054

You can't take it back. And as long as you're still with her, she never really has a chance to fully recover. Cheating breaks a person's heart, it breaks their ability to really go all-in and trust you. And once it's done, it's done. She might've learned to accept it, and choose your good qualities over her bad memories, but that pretty much just means that her hope for true love is dead. It sounds corny, but it's true.

She might have a chance again with a different guy, because some people actually don't cheat, or if they do, they do it so discreetly that they never break their partner's heart. Which isn't great, but it's not as bad as what you did. Her friends care about her, and they've seen the effect you had on her. So they don't WANT to be your friend. They want you gone, forever, so she can heal.
>>
>>16981054

Don't listen to this >>16981119 faggot. If she forgave you, she forgave you. Not everyone is incapable of moving on from shit like that faggot.

Anyways, just don't force it. Always be solid with her friends, like helping them move shit if they want to, or getting the bill at dinner once (not every time like a tryhard).

Just be really chill and mature and they'll see you're not the same person anymore.
>>
>>16981125
Thank you. That's the reason why me and her are still together. I did just that, with her. She saw and we both fell in love with again But they haven't spoken to me since that event few years ago so they think I'm the same
>>
Her friends sound retarded. If they had any respect for her they would respect her decision despite them not agreeing with it.
>>
>>16981054

you did something selfish, and now you are expecting people to cater to your selfishness.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.