[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanons, would you cuddle a skinny 18 year old boy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Femanons, would you cuddle a skinny 18 year old boy
>>
Mommy issues?

I mean I'm no faggot but I'd hug you man. I remember feeling that way before.
>>
>>16980617
>Mommy issues

fuck no, my family is shit i just need a gf
>>
>>16980646
You're stupid. You don't need a gf.
>>
>>16980653
what do i need then
>>
>>16980646
>my family is shit i just need a gf

Yep that'll fix your issues.

My young friend, how is poon going to fix your shitty family life?

Don't get me wrong from time to time its nice, but really? You make it sound so simple to find happiness.

>get gf

>cuddle/fug abunch

>happiness

Life don't work that way dude. Just avoid your shitty family if you can.

If your underageb& just wait it out dude or get emancipated if its that bad.
>>
>>16980656
I just want to know what it feels like to be happy
>>
>>16980665
Find some friends, hobbies, stay away from what makes you sad dude.

You have to figure out yourself first.

Know thyself as they say and it becomes a bit easier.

Also a gf may make you even sadder? Don't you see all these shitty breakup threads on here? Why put yourself through that?
>>
>>16980665
This shit makes me happy.

http://youtu.be/7pSmhZFbCy0
>>
>>16980676
made me smile, but i still feel empty and cold. A gf would make me full inside
>>
>>16980612
if he is a stranger? fuck no
>>
>>16980687
Until she leaves, then you will feel worse.

Hobbies dude, and good friends its all you really need.

Dunno how young you are m8 but a woman can fuck your life up and even the life of your family up in ways you cannot believe.

I'm being serious.

They can bankrupt your family financially, emotionally, and legally which cam stack on to both.

Dude I know you are pretty young but be very very wary of women dude. They wont just make your life better.

I'm not even saying this from a place of hate as I have plenty of female friends just avoid relationships.

Or fuck it and just do it, you'll see what I mean I just hope you remember what I said and learn.
>>
>>16980697
So you're saying i'm to young to get a gf..?
>>
>>16980711
No nigga, its just a waste of time.

Go do it and you'll see what I mean.

Buy a hooker or bang some random ho you go to school with. If pussy is what you want its that simple.

A relationship is just a pain in the ass.

Trust me dude there is a very high chance of you getting a gf soon even, its just not worth it.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (7 KB, 189x267) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
7 KB, 189x267
>>16980719
Dude i just want to cuddle/spoon/makeout with a qt brunette girl. I don't even care about sex that much, it's more just human companionship as i've been a social reject for most of my life
>>
>>16980725

>human companionship

Friends dude.

Either way just go out there I guess you'll get a gf eventually. Just don't worry about it too much.

If you are worried about finding one stop.

Women are just humans nothing god like. Very easy to talk to once you get used to em. Practice alot, and you will be in a brunette qts panties in no time.
>>
>>16980736
alright, i'll give it a shot
>>
Probably a bit creepy since I'm 10 years older, but yeah, if I liked the guy. Sure!
>>
>>16980676
People like op make me happy lol
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.