[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bad balding at 20
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 20151209_055825.jpg (487 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20151209_055825.jpg
487 KB, 1920x1080
I'm a 20 year old guy who needs to shave his head down to the skin because of severe male pattern baldness.

I experienced puberty early and my temples were already receding by the time I was 11. This is my scalp when it's perfectly smooth. Most people can't tell by some pick up instantly that my hairline is off. How the fuck do I cope with this? Is there ANY hope for me? I used to be fairly attractive with hair now I'm a 5'6" skinhead.

The dreaded question of my life is "so why do you shave your head anyway?" Oh, how old are you? "Oh"

I'm contemplating ending my life. I just want to be loved but how can I pull this off being the disgusting waste of genes I am?
>>
My brother wears a hat all the time. He has a beard and we live in a cold place, so it works.
>>
>>16980523
So that's your solution? Wearing hats all the time? Where I live it's not that cold even, and with a beard I literally look like I'm 30.

I have pics if anyone gives a fuck. Kinda apprehensive though.
>>
Time for some witty replies. None of their fucking business what your head and hairline look like or why.
If someone asks, respond with similar questions--why do you want to know? Or something uber personal about them.
>>
Going bald isn't about losing your hair...
...it's about getting more head!
>>
>>16980531

So don't grow a beard. It's what works best for him.

What's your "look?" different hats can be a staple in your new hat-wearer wardrobe if you're already predisposed to wear stuff that looks good with a beanie, ball cap, etc.

Better yet, wear a fedora ALL THE TIME.
They go with everything.
>>
>>16980542
I mean, I wear those old man cabby hats sometimes. At this point should I just accept being celibate? What kind of girl would want that anyway?
>>
>>16980598
Do not wear hats and be confident.
Shaven heads can be cute. I do like it on some guys. It seems to look good on you.
>>
File: 1295967907173.gif (2 MB, 321x216) Image search: [Google]
1295967907173.gif
2 MB, 321x216
>The dreaded question of my life is "so why do you shave your head anyway?" Oh, how old are you? "Oh"
>just admitting you're bald
>not telling them it's because all the bitches will fall in love with you
>not telling them it's so thieves can't grab it while you go batman on them
>not making up anything but the truth
>>
>>16980620
I guess I look not disgusting sometimes. Usually I feel hideous though. Being short, AND bald, AND not white is the fucking worst. I try getting with girls sometimes and I'm rejected every single time without fail.
>>
File: 1441895962827-tg.jpg (53 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1441895962827-tg.jpg
53 KB, 500x375
>>16980638
You see, I can try that. But people aren't convinced, not that I'm trying to convince them that there's nothing wrong they just don't think it's funny or they think less of me.

"Oh" "hmm" "alright" before they look away and walk off or they keep looking as hard as they can at my hairline. Or they just flat out say "no it's because you're bald"

I'M GOING FUCKING INSANE.
>>
I know so many bald or balding guys and it's all about their confidence.

One friend shaves his.

Another shaves because he lost most of his hair due to a very stressful situation.

They are completely different types of people, but I enjoy them both. Be interested in your own things. Don't take shit from assholes who fuck with you about your hair/head.

Look in the mirror.
>Anon, that head is fuckin awesome.
>anon, YOU are fuckin awesome!
Do this every day.
>>
>>16980657

The point is it's because you have no confidence, not because you have no hair. Crack a joke, don't take your lack of hair that serious. You'd be surprised how many people wont give a fuck.
>>
>>16980672
Tbh it is hard to take something like that so light hearted at such a young age.
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 276x183
>>16980520
get ripped, bald guys that are ripped look like badasses, jason statham anyone?
>>
>>16980520
Dude embrace it ! Im a 20 year old girl I'd go out with a skin head bald guy :) this youtuber Matthew santoro is bald he makes jokes about being bald he's cute he has a beard? If it makes you feel better grow one.
>>
>>16981399
I'd contact fag but I'm pretty sure I've already made a terrible impression. 3 hours of sleep every single day for months probably isn't the best thing in the world for my mental health. You seem like a nice person anyway. I'm glad not everyone is superficial.
>>
>>16981352
Jason Statham has very good facial features and anyway he could look better with a lot of hair.
>>16980641
Sorry bro, I'll tell you the truth (not like these morons): you will not be attractive to girls.
Get a tricopigmentation. Stop hitting girls and go for the ones who show genuine interest with you. Maybe you're lucky and you'll find a decent woman. Compensate the hair loss with gym and plan your way to a good job. And remember: never become a beta provider.
>>
File: 1445335962669-r9k.jpg (236 KB, 1352x555) Image search: [Google]
1445335962669-r9k.jpg
236 KB, 1352x555
>>16981540
Brutal
>>
joe rogan mode seems more popular these days but it's not a popular look with 'the ladies' despite what bodybuilding forum regulars say.
u give off a very negative insecure vibe.
these don't mesh well at all.
get thin and take up ascetic buddhism for a change of pace and see if u cant pick up an erykah badu chick along the way.
got a good 20 years to experiment w/ lifestyles that compliment ur issues.
dont give up & turn into a mini mussolini.
>>
>>16982032
t. golddigger
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.