[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To cheat or not to cheat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: dam sun.jpg (114 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
dam sun.jpg
114 KB, 640x640
I'm in a sticky situation. I've been with my girlfriend for like 4 months now, and we still havent had sex. Like, we've tried, but theres just one problem; she'd uber-tight, like two fingers is too much for her. And my dick isnt huge but it's above-average so you can see the problem here. I'm getting real frustrated by this. I've been thinking about breaking up with her too. She's really sweet and nice, but she's a bit too clingy, and too into the relationship (read: she likes me more than I like her).

I also have a girl who I used to be friends with until she moved away messaging me. She's asked me to come down to meet her in the town she lives in now, and it's pretty obvious she's down to fuck, like I'm staying the night at hers and she's been veeery flirty. She's not girlfriend material, but she used to be a bit of a slut so she'll be great in bed, and she's chubbier than my girlfriend (my gf is pretty skinny, I like girls with meat on their bones).

I want to break up with my girl, but we've both got important exams coming up soon and we're under enough stress as it is, and I'm reeeaal sexually frustrated. Do I keep giving it a go with my sweet, innocent and virgin gf and possibly end the relationship without having sex in a couple months time? Or do I go down to meet the other girl and fuck her like the slut she is next weekend and cheat on my gf?
>>
go have a wank and decide
>>
>>16980214

>a couple of months

if exams are months away then they are far enough way to break up during. if she cant survive a break up with a man she never had sex with that shes only been dating for 4 months, then she doesnt deserve to date.

if you wanna break up, do it asap
>>
>>16980214
The other chick is a slut like you said, just go and fuck since you're going to break up anyway, go fuck the girl out of town, come back to your girlfriend with some lube and try a couple times before you end it because like you said....virgin
>>
>>16980217
>go have a wank and decide

Lol. As nonsense as this sounds. This.

Also this >>16980229

Don't cheat on your girlfriend though, if she's the type of girl you say she is, you're probably going to completely fuck her up in the head if you do. Don't be a douche. Secretes rarely ever stay secret.
>>
>>16980229
>>16980247
Yeah, that makes sense I guess. I'm gonna feel real shitty about the break up when it happens like, she's one of these gfs whose really into saying "I love you" all the time and being really lovey-dovey with everything, so I'm gonna feel like a real fuckin a-hole.
>>
>>16980214

>Sweet, thin, tight pussy
>Chubby, slutty

Sounds like you should dump your GF and give her my number, I will take that bullet.

In seriousness though, one of my gf's had that problem and we kind of just had to work up to it. Went from one finger, to 2, to 2 a bit more rough, to fucking insanely gently, to fucking.

The whole 'fucking a chick who is a virgin who you are totally not into' thing is a drag, I have done that too. But when you are breaking in a sexy as fuck young virgin who is dripping wet and wants the dick. It is probably my hottest memories.

As I said, send her my way. Plenty of chubbies out there, not that many skinny little tight chicks who are down to fuck.
>>
>>16980282
I feel ya man. It's awkward AF too cos I'm 6'7 and like 110KGs, and she's like 5'5 and petite and skinny, so when we have tried it it's awkward.

I've tried the gradual thing too but it just isnt seeming to work. We've been doing stuff since before we were going out and really it's never progressed past 1 finger, no matter how many times I've tried and no matter how much I make her cum (which happens insanely quickly, virgin has it's benefits) anything more than that hurts. t's frustrating as fuck.

And I wouldnt say she's sexy as fuck, this is the second time we've dated and in between my friends even told me I could do better.
>>
>>16980263
>Yeah, that makes sense I guess. I'm gonna feel real shitty about the break up when it happens like, she's one of these gfs whose really into saying "I love you" all the time and being really lovey-dovey with everything, so I'm gonna feel like a real fuckin a-hole.

Yeaaaahhh... Then you're better off not fucking around on the side, because if you ALREADY think you're going to feel that bad about just breaking up with her... you're definitely going to feel like total fuck scum for doing it after having cheated on her.

Save yourself some personal drama. If you're going to regret it, don't let your dick fuck you over with guilt. Go jerk off, cool down, and reconsider this with a brain that isn't being blinded with horny hormones (that's an actual thing btw).
>>
>>16980314
You make a good point. I might do it pretty soon, it's been weighing on my mind and I don't want it to drag out any longer than necessary.

Plus I can bang the chubby slut at the arranged time anyway. It's a win-win!
>>
cheat is treason, a traitor is worse than scum
>>
>>16980263
you're gonna fuck up a human being real bad ..
>>
>>16980214
just lube her up.
>>
>>16980308
Nigger, I am 1.96m and 100kg, my gf is 1.60m and I still fuck the shit out of her.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.