[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to disappear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Canada_flag.jpg (310 KB, 3716x1900) Image search: [Google]
Canada_flag.jpg
310 KB, 3716x1900
Hey /adv/,
Canadafag here.

How can I effectively kill myself?
Its difficult to acquire a firearm in canada afaik, so that's ruled out.
Saw a post about potassium cyanide in a thread the other day, but I don't think I can obtain it without being suspicious.

I've considered drug poisoning although the only thing I have to work with is over the counter drugs (so low rate of success), although I think drug poisoning + plastic bag will be alright.

I looked into Canadian suicide method rates as well, and it seems hanging is the most popular.
Although I'm not quite sure how to perform this if I don't have anything to hang myself off of?
Nothing comes to mind when I brainstorm what to suspend myself on.
Would a door work? using an over-the-door hook and tying rope to that? I'm worried that I'd struggle and hit it, thus alarming my roommates.
>>
Go to bed Adam
>>
>>16979893

>wihtout being suspicious

that wont matter you'll be dead ;)

>difficult to acquire a firearm in canada

just go visit america, you can get 3 for a dollar here. i know that'd take like a WHOLE day, but it beats being alive for another 40 years doesnt it :^)

>all i have to wokr with is over the counter drugs

nope, canada has quite a big drug industry, especially meth.

>canadian suicide methods

my sides

>nothing to hang myself off of

go tie a rope around literally anything, by a really sturdy bar amd nail it into your celing, you wont mind you will be dead
>>
>>16979928
I'm a girl.

>>16979931
>that wont matter you'll be dead ;)
I'm pretty sure you can't obtain KCN here without some sort of permit, and even then you need a clear reason to obtain it.

>just go visit america
is it really that easy to get a gun in america?
just walk into a store and get one?
i thought you need to prove citizenship though.

>canada has quite a big drug industry
i have no friends and i don't know anyone who might sell them.
i also meant that i have limited access to prescription drugs

>nothing to hang myself off of
my ceiling is really high since there's no attic, so i cant reach it even if i stand on my table.
although i could stack multiple things together, true that.

I think i'll consider the hanging or going to America, thanks bud
>>
>>16979943

looks like you are doomed to live the rest of your life

:^)
>>
just od on some pills, you'll die in your sleep.
>>
>>16979893
Don't kill yourself.

That being said, close the garage door, open your car windows, and fall asleep. Carbon monoxide, baby.
>>
>>16980060
No car no garage

>>16980058
Looked through many pill options but the success rate doesn't seem optimal.
Like I mentioned I might go for pill + plastic bag though.
Just seeing if I could get additional advice
>>
Suicidal thoughts.

Canadian edition.
>>
>>16979893
Aren't you afraid on what could wait on the other side or been in a black void forever? I know life sucks but...at least we know what's here, we don't know what's on the other side :(
>>
>>16979893
>I want to disappear
go to the middle of australia
>>
Canadian here.

I can not tell you how to live your life if you are in serious pain feel free to reach me out and we can talk. I will not judge. That being said I think everyone should have the choice to end their own life. Try party packagers you can get a helium tank for 20 dollars. If you live in the Toronto area I would not mind meeting up so that you can have someone to talk to. I am a female myself I have been battling a sevre anxiety disorder since I was 11 I will be 22 next week. You are not alone.
>>
>>16980289
I died once and came back to life. I was somewhere all dark stuck with my thoughts as I slipped away all alone. It felt like forever. When you have no such thing as time and just your mind being alone is far worst than isolation in your body.
>>
>>16980289
Nope

>>16980307
No money

>>16980310
>you can get a helium tank
Thank you! Never read about helium when I was doing my research, sounds promising.
>>
>>16979893
Care to tell us why you want to suicide?
>>
>>16979893
Hey real quick before you go just whore yourself out for like a week and send me the money first ok? You are throwing your body away anyway right so just get me some money first
>>
Helium inhilation in car. Can send letter to location where you've parked to increase the likelihood of dead body being seen by professionals, not randoms/loved ones.

Research the decay process of the human body. Much quicker than you might think, so an heroing in a colder climate/weather (might) be better if you're concerned with looking somewhat decent when people find you.

Some margin of error, might be less than choking though. Troubling thing about oxygen deprivation is brain damage if people find you too early. A good reason to avoid hanging self; likely done in close proximity to others, harder to make sure they don't stumble upon you.

Of course if you take the right anti-depressants they could stop your suicidal thoughts almost completely and let you live the rest of your life misery free. I used to feel how you feel, every fucking day, up until five months ago when the meds kicked in. Since then I've thought of killing myself a couple times, but very briefly and not seriously. Urge lasts a minute, not hours like it used to. 20 mg of cipralex seems to do it for me, but you might require something else or a different dose. If you're in school take advantage of your school doctor, they're usually a lot better than someone at a walk-in clinic. If you have no choice but to go to a walk-in, then maybe call before hand, and make sure you see someone that isn't against prescribing anti-depressants (otherwise you could end up waiting 3 hours for nothing, not fun).
>>
>>>>16983105 #
Don't have a car.

How long do I need for oxygen deprivation? Is one night enough?

I had a counsellor and psychotherapist from school and was on 20mg fluoxetine for a while but I kept spiralling downwards and honestly I don't even want to see therapists anymore

Im not in school this term so don't have access to them anyways
>>
File: eybers.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
eybers.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
Jump off the roof of the local Tim Horton's.

I kidding. But I suggest calling a hotline. Can't hurt to at least try right?
>>
Hello Jessica. Kinda missed you.
>>
I'm from Toronto and have been suicidal/depressed for as long as I can remember. My attempts at suicide have all failed (I think it's been around 5 attempts, quite pathetic I know) as I always get discovered. Anyway, since I'm obviously not the best to give advice on how to kill yourself, I'll tell you to try and get on some antidepressants. Once you find the ones that work for you, living isn't too bad.
>>
minnesotafag here, if you can't kill yourself in canada you're not trying

>hitchhike/walk/take a bus north til the temps are below freezing
>walk til you're out of town and in a rural area
>take off your coat
>lie down on the ground
>stay there til you stop shivering and start to feel warm and tired
>fall asleep

or this
>>16983925
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.