[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I let girls in college know I'm abstinent before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
How do I let girls in college know I'm abstinent before they even begin to see me as a sex object? I just don't want them to get any ideas about me.
>>
>>16979309

Don't worry about it mate...

They won't bother anyway.
>>
>>16979315
not you but I'm handsome, sorry - op
>>
Speaking as someone practicing abstinence, I usually am only dating girls who I know will respect and also practice themselves. If not, I know by the end of the first date and just find someone else.

Not hard bro.
>>
>>16979309

>How do I let girls in college know I'm abstinent before they even begin to see me as a sex object?

Lol just open your mouth and start saying some of the autistic shit that you're saying here. I'm sure their sexual attraction to you will disappear pretty quickly.
>>
>>16979325
Thank you & do you wear any jewelry like a ring or necklace to show it off? I want girls to be off put from having sex with me. It's hard to be friendly to them if they flirt, I have to keep explaining my abstinence.
>>
>>16979351

I... no, I don't wear any abstinence jewelry. That's crossing into some autistic territory, unless you're like in High School.

And, not to burst your bubble, but unless you just hang around some thirsty as fuck hoes, or you're just a REALLY attractive dude, I can guarantee you that women aren't just getting wet passing on the street. As you get to know a person, the subject will eventually come up.

Last girl I was dating, it was date #3 and sex was inevitably the topic. I explained why I'm abstinent (my faith and beliefs) and she was like "that's cool, but I believe that sex is important in a dating relationship." At that point, it was obvious we weren't compatible, and we just didn't see each other anymore.

Don't let your identity be wrapped up in your abstinence, just like I wouldn't tell someone to let their identity be wrapped up in their sex life.
>>
>>16979381
>you just hang around some thirsty as fuck hoes, or you're just a REALLY attractive dude,
this and this

You're right but I'm getting into Christianity seriously. There are lots of girls just talking to me because they think I'm cute. Most of my friends on facebook and girls who added me, I just have a few close friends and they're all guys.

It's hard to find a girlfriend to love when she's only seeing me because of my face.
>>
>>16979422

Well, okay, speaking as a Christian, I'll let you think on this:

God gave us sexuality. It's not some shameful, awful thing to be physically attracted to someone. In fact, that's how a relationship often starts. It's definitely okay to notice a girl is attractive and even let that motivate you to pursue her. Same with the other end - if she thinks you're cute and wants to talk to you, let her! Until you're actually in bed with her about to make that mistake, sexual attraction is completely normal and healthy.

Just spend time in the Bible and pray about what God would have you do about your sexuality.

Personally, I went from one extreme to another. I was a man-slut for a bit, wanting to screw every girl I set eyes on, then I was a celibate hero; hand-holding is a gateway touch, kissing before marriage is as bad as sex, etc.

I began to realize that my views of sex and attraction were not Biblical, but were influenced mostly by other (well-meaning, but ill-informed) Christians.

Just look to the Bible, pray about it, and God will lead you down the right path. Don't get so tied up in it.

And FYI, if a girl thinks you're cute, this is a good thing.
>>
Have sex with her once and I'm sure she wont want anymore. Your on 4chan asking for sexual advice. Obviously a beta male.
>>
>>16979309
Wear crocs
>>
OP, just be honest about it. As soon as you tell them, they'll probably be immediately put off and will most likely not stick around much longer. If you're as attractive as you claim, it will be basically impossible to let girls know that you're abstinent before they begin to see you as attractive or sexually. However, just because someone sees you as attractive it doesn't necessarily mean they'll automatically jump to viewing you sexually/as a sexual object. Like >>16979381 said, people won't immediately get wet by looking at you. Attracted, maybe, but not wet/start viewing you as a sexual object.
But damn, I wish I could find abstinent guys at my college.
[spoiler]Also Ryan Gosling isn't that adorable/attractive. He's just okay, imo.[/spoiler]
>>
Female here. Op may I have a pic? I just curious because not many guy commit to this practice especially attractive ones. I'm also practicing and it is very hard. Wish I had an abstinence boyfriend..
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.