[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just realised that my ex-gf cheated on me and was obnoxiously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
I just realised that my ex-gf cheated on me and was obnoxiously lying about it. I'm fucking raging like crazy, my heartbeat goes nuts and i can't seem to calm myself down. What should i do?
>>
>>16979241
Get the fuck over it. She is your ex...
>>
>>16979245
Thing is, the reason she dumped me was the fuckboy she was fucking while i was unaware. I'm angry at myself for giving that bitch credit she didn't even fucking deserve.
>>
Write an angry letter and burn it or tear it up and throw it in some body of water/river. Burn her things or throw them away. Work out. Go drink with your friends and vent. Complain on the internet. Whatever helps you.
>>
>>16979254
More context: when i told her she was cheating on me she played a blamegame, and until recently i've been actually feeling guilty for saying that. Turns out i've been right all the time, and let myself be played.
>>
>>16979266
Gotcha. I'm sorry. Do what the guy said about writing her a letter... Or instead of throwing it away give it to her. Really you can't change the past but I'm the kind of person that needs to be heard so I would tell her how I feel and then use some time to get over it and find a girl that deserves you. Not all women are cheaters. I promise.
>>
>>16979292
I just wanna beat my own shit for even giving somebody like that some credit. Fucking abusive, possesive slut. Glad i have no way of contacting her, because fuck me i would do something stupid.
>>
>>16979302
Beat the shit out of something, not someone or yourself. We are all stupid. Believe me I'm dealing with stupid shit from my bf. Get the anger out and find a hobby at least for a little while. You will get over it. You just know to guard your heart better in the future.
>>
>>16979302
It's her fault for deceiving you, not yours. It's pretty normal to trust someone you're dating unless you're an insecure bastard. Just chalk it up to her being a shitty person and try not to let it influence your future relationships.
>>
>>16979323
It's 3 months since the breakup, and my friend decided to leak everything to me because i was feeling like shit for what i thought i've done wrong. Right now i just can't fucking comprehend how the hell people like this get anything in their lives. Better yet, i'm supposed to go to sleep and instead i'm sitting here, trying to calm myself down.
>>
>>16979337
>>>16979302
>It's her fault for deceiving you, not yours. It's pretty normal to trust someone you're dating unless you're an insecure bastard. Just chalk it up to her being a shitty person and try not to let it influence your future relationships.
I second this.
>>
Is there anyone you can actually talk to? Sometimes that helps..
>>
>>16979353
I've been talking with my friend about the whole "i feel bad for accusing her of cheating" and then he drops me the bomb. Nobody else to talk to, since it's really late here. I'm sitting in my room, smoking one cigarette after another and trying to calm myself the fuck down. I feel like my eyes were finally open, and i'm urging for revenge.
>>
>>16979388
Revenge doesn't help anyone. Clean yourself up and don't let her get the best of you. She doesn't deserve that satisfaction. Be the man she could never have.
>>
Op here. Thank you to every single one of you. After what you wrote and what i saw i finally can see that me beating myself over that wasn't justified. I still don't feel calm, but i understand i need to make changes in my life and pursue the path that will make me happy. Bloodthirst is still there, but i will not let it the best of me. Everything i've experienced and everything that happened now makes a perfect sence, so if anybody of you lives in Preston UK and knows a short Polish bitch who's first name starts with S and last name with Z, that's her and feel free to tell her fuckboy my side of the story.
>>
I'm sorry about what happened. I like the advice that's already been given in this thread; taking your anger out on something that's not a person. I would advise against trying to take out revenge against her. I've always found that it's more calming to forgive than to hold a grudge anyways. If not forgive, then simply forget. Easier done than said though, right? My disagreeable yet practical advise is that you find something to occupy your time so that you can put all of this in the back of your mind. Hopefully, over time, you'll see it as more of an unfortunate event than an eternal grudge.
>>
>>16979241
You should go check out the red pill forums. Just google it.

There is a journey that you have just embarked on. It began when you realize that your girlfriend, who wouldn't shut the fuck up about how much she loves you, cheated on you effortlessly and lied about it no problem rather than tell you the truth so you can make your own decisions. She basically manipulated you into doing what she wanted.

Where you go on this journey will affect you for years to come. You can accept that people cheat their asses off - even married women - and grow productively from this OR you can flip the fuck out, hate all women, and mess your own life up.

I've been on this journey. I think you should realize that all people cheat and they cheat for specific reasons. There is no Disney fairy tale relationship because it's fucking Disney my friend. Marriage is female blackmail. Men trade sexual fidelity for .... literally nothing of compensating value.

Which doesn't mean give up on marriage... it means you need to discover what you truly want in life and then go get it. You have to be a man, which means crusading for what you truly want. Not what women want - rings, Disney lies, etc. - but what YOU WANT. No one else is going to make you happy.

Once you realize this and practice self-actualization... then you can attract someone who fits with you. Someone who understand male needs instead of selfishly demanding that her female needs be met while you suffer in monogamy because Disney says so.
>>
>>16979453
Good to hear
>>
EGG HER HOUSE OR CAR, OR JUST THROW AN EGG AT HER WHEN YOU SEE HER, ITLL BE FUNNY DO IT
>>
>>16979241
Know you are standing amoung billions of maen through history who have been betrayed like you.

You aren't alone
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.