[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >kissless virgin >shy with no friends >no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: lNFoGCl[1].jpg (129 KB, 620x930) Image search: [Google]
lNFoGCl[1].jpg
129 KB, 620x930
>be me
>kissless virgin
>shy with no friends
>no hobbies or anything either
>tfw have oneitis with coworker
>the only place i see her is on the train anyways
>haven't seen her in almost 6 months
>know which train she gets on (i get on an earlier one as i don't like being too late for work)
s-should i time it so i get on the same train?

how do i even ask her out? what if she says no? plz respond
>>
>>16979177
Move on to a new girl.
>>
>>16979177
Do you interact on a friendly bases?
Is she single?
Is she giving any signals of interest?

Btw, I personally would suggest not darkn g a co-worker but some have found success in it.
>>
>>16979220
who though. i know noone

>>16979221
we talk sometimes if we see each other.
pretty sure she is
no, just talks to me if we see each other

dating coworkers is very common at my workplace
>>
File: 1441686259313.jpg (6 KB, 224x213) Image search: [Google]
1441686259313.jpg
6 KB, 224x213
Currently there are approx. 7.125 Billion people in the world. Assuming at least half are female, there's about 3.562 Billion women in the world. Now assuming your're between 16 and 25, there are approx. 572 Million women in your potential age group. Now lets factor the fact you probably only speak English. I don't want to spend the time doing anymore research, so i'm just going to guesstimate. You probably have about 100 million women at your disposal. Go out there and explore. I hate saying because it's so cliche but it's so true: There are plenty of fish in the sea biiiiiiitch.
Good luck anon, hope you find the one.
>>
>>16979232
Through strategic conversation find out what day off work she has nothing planned. Don't play any games, be upfront and honest. Fell her you really like her and just want to buy her a coffee and talk, get to know each other a little more. Then maybe a short walk to the nearest store while still chatting. Do not buy her anything, buy yourself a shirt or hat or whatever.
Offer to walk her home and go e her your number. No kiss, no hug (unless she does it) just smile, say you had a good time and she's fun to hangout with then walk away.

Remember when chatting ask lots of questions and don't talk about yourself.
>>
>>16979259
but i know none of these other women and don't know how to meet them

>>16979276
what if i ask her for a coffee and she says no?

what if she says yes, and i somehow manager to keep my autism in check, why would i just walk away, wouldn't i kiss/hug or set up another time to hangout
>>
>Co - worker

NONONONONONONONO

Dont do it

Forget about it

Plz

Some people might tell you what you want to hear but lemme tell you, dont do it. It wont end well and work will become a hell hole of awkwardness for you
>>
File: 6WbUDC8[2].jpg (292 KB, 1280x1251) Image search: [Google]
6WbUDC8[2].jpg
292 KB, 1280x1251
>>16979320
a lot of my coworkers date, very common at my workplace
plus, she'll be in a different department soon
>>
>>16979311
Dude don't listen to other people. Things like Tinder and POF and other various dating sites are fine. They've been known to work and are designed for people like you. I know it's annoying to hear but, go get a hobby that involves other people. A rec sport, a class, become patron of a bar or something. IDK man. Don't be afraid to make a fool out of your self.
>>
>>16979333
i'm self acknowledging my own trips
i dun good, plus trips don't lie
>>
>>16979333
>Things like Tinder and POF and other various dating sites are fine.
don't these sites have absurd male to female ratios? like, you need to be a model and a ton of other great traits to date girls who have inflated egos from hundreds of guys messaging them
>>
>>16979320
this. dont shit where you eat.
>>
File: tumblr_mcvkai0JrD1rrpsd7.gif (433 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcvkai0JrD1rrpsd7.gif
433 KB, 500x386
>>16979311
"What if"
Has held back so many people from achieving what they want. Do nothing and nothing will ever happen.

WHAT DO YOU WANT? NOW DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!
>>
File: u2Cqgfy.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
u2Cqgfy.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>16979331
Is this her anon?
>>
>>16979397
You can shit where you eat, but you can never eat there again.
>>
>>16979397
we'll be in different departments soon though

>>16979431
i will senpai

>>16979435
no. i wouldn't post anyone i know on the internet.
but she is almost as cute imo
>>
>>16979177
Just get to know her and ask her out. Best advice
>>
>>16979177
Haven't seen her in six months? Is this hyperbole or do you just mean on the train?

Assuming you actually see her at work (or the train if that happens again), go say hello, make small talk (ask how she's been, how's things at work, whatever) and then 'hey, wanna grab some coffee after work sometime?'

Done and done. She won't say no outright, however if she doesn't readily agree or is wishy washy or 'busy,' then abort; this is her saying she's not interested. Move on. The alternative, she says yes. Congrats. Go from there.

People treat this shit like it's a game. It's not a fucking game. You're interested? Express it. Nothing's going to happen otherwise.
>>
>>16979485
i can try this

>>16979521
we're in consulting, so we're not usually in our office
i was thinking of asking her to get coffee during working hours.. would over the weekend be better?
>>
>>16979568
On break during work hours, after work, weekend, whatever. The key word is 'sometime,' if she agrees, then you suggest a time or ask when she's free.

Don't overthink the details. Just ask.
>>
>>16979384
this isn't true. there's tons of ugly people on there. Most people will get whatever they can get. You don't have to be a model
>>
File: I421YH4[1].jpg (157 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
I421YH4[1].jpg
157 KB, 1080x1350
>>16979582
thanks, makes sense
>>
>>16979177

>what if she says no

then your life is literally the same as it was before then now isnt it?
>>
File: 435345342443.jpg (78 KB, 640x550) Image search: [Google]
435345342443.jpg
78 KB, 640x550
>>16979853
technically, i would have one less option, and my hope would be dashed
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.