[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Revenge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
Revenge thread. What are the best methods to get back at a business/individual who has crossed the shit line?

A local business has crossed me, mocked me, and insulted my fiance. Had she not been there, I might've wound up with an assault charge. They are completely unrepentant.

Im not normally the type to do this, but I've decided I've shoveled enough shit, and this was downright uncalled for.
>>
Tell me the whole story OP!!
>>
>>16979157
>I'm under 25 the post
>or I'm a dumbass the post

Pick one.
>>
>>16979157

Growing up is the best revenge, anon.
>>
>>16979162
>Fiance's birthday.
>Bar hopping locally
>Having a great time playing pinball, drinking, playing pool
>Get to the last place.
>Hanging out for an hour or so
>We go out on the patio and sit next to eachother
>50's PG handholding status
>Trailer trash bar tender (TT) sticks her head out
>"THIS ISNT THE MAKEOUT PATIO, YOU TWO NEED TO SEPARATE"
>Shuts door
>We go back in
>I go straight to the bar, to straighten out the bartender on the situation
>Bar littered with hipster beardos who also bartend, yet spend their spare time drinking where they work
>Demand she apologize to my fiance, we just spent shit load of money, and tipped this bitch
>Bartender openly mocks me in front of them "Is this the part where the drunk guy challenges the bartender"
>WhatthefuckI'mgoingtoexplode.jpg
>Beardo to my right calls me an asshole for no reason. I tell him to go fuck himself.
>Walk away, gather party and leave before I get violent

Absolutely unacceptable
>>
>>16979167
>>16979187
No more pussies in my thread please
>>
>>16979200
Give them REALLY bad reviews on Yelp and Google.
>>
>>16979157
Son. Just don't!

Move along.
>>
>>16979200
Buy a bunch of rats from a pet store and let them loose inside the bar over the course of a week.
>>
>>16979216
I want something more disproportionate to the crime. Reviews aren't personal enough. I shorthanded our convo for brevity, there was more colorful language and insults flying my way. And her white knights at the bar were jumping to aid her in her shitty behavior. Ive been here many times, never had this kind of experience. Fuck them all. Scorched earth time.

I play to win.
>>
>>16979229
Keep them coming anons. When I decide on one, I'll post a follow up thread with pictures.
>>
>>16979200
>Goes to challenge the bar tender for an apology.
>Gets call out on it.
>Doesn't challenge bar tender
>Come to 4chan for support.

In the future just take your money to bar that won't upset you.
>>
>>16979200
>Bartender openly mocks me in front of them "Is this the part where the drunk guy challenges the bartender"

do you also get mad when someone jokingly goes in for a handshake but moves their hand at the last second and says gotcha
>>
>>16979271
>Female bartender

Challenge her to what dickhead? I asked her for an apology. If you don't have any ideas, don't waste time shit posting.
>>
>>16979289
Then why go and demand an apology cuntface?

You don't go and waste your time demanding an apology if you're not going to do anything about it when they laugh in your face.
>>
>>16979200
So you got drunk, and yelled at a bar tender

Kill yourself
>>
>>16979313

Im not getting an assault charge. Im also not fighting 1-3 dudes that are larger than me while fairly drunk.

Id gladly fight the Viking that was trying to talk shit, but the "go fuck yourself" thing kind of shut him down. He was flanked by hipster girls.

Im not going to jail. I made the right decisions to walk away. Now I want to make the wrong decision, and fuck with them back. That's all. Help me or don't. I'm asking nicely.
>>
Never understood why people care if someone apologizes after an apology is demanded. You're a freak OP. Just leave them a bad review and pray to god your girl doesn't start fucking chads after you were so thoroughly emasculated by a female bartender.
>>
>Op kicks in the door of the bar.
>Stands there topless
>a can of gasoline in one hand and zipo in the other.
>"Do you remember who I am!" He yells and at the hipsters.
>"Some sort of asshole." They reply.
>"NO! YOU DICK! I'm the guy YOU told not to make out in the yard." He screams pointing at their beards.
>"Sorry dude we don't remember you." replies the hipsters. "but you are acting like a asshole."
>Op douses himself in the gasoline in front of the confused hipsters.
>"Apologies or i'll burn" Yells Op.
>The hipsters laugh and pull out their iphones
>Op sparks up his lighter and disappears in flash of red and heat.
>After the fire was put out by the bar sprinkers system
>And op was carted away for quite a few skin graphs
>The hipsters upload a video titled the asshole in the bar to live leaks and it trends for a good month.
>>
>>16979365
I actually sympathize with you OP, fish rotten fish in / near their dumpster and call the health inspector and he'll shut them down for the army of rats the place has

Or write reviews so bad nobody could possibly wanna go there, multiple different reviews of course
>>
>>16979157
All is fair in love and war. plant something. accuse them of being racist. rob them.

It's 2016. Feminists and Liberals have broken society. it's a free for all ATM so get yours while it's still hot and embrace individualism.
>>
They called me a ass hole, how can I prove them right?
>>
>>16979157
Place cockroaches or cockroach eggs in their business
>>
File: FBThumbsUp.jpg (8 KB, 284x349) Image search: [Google]
FBThumbsUp.jpg
8 KB, 284x349
There's a fb group I'm in that's roughly 30,000 members. Recently, it's become infested with sjw's, tumblristas, and more cancer. Today, they were horribly abusive to a friend of mine, and promptly kicked him out of the group. It was over a disagreement about (I shit you not) how the term "crazy" is ableist and how my friend was being offensive.
Long short, the group has to go. How do I go about getting this group taken down? Does anyone know of a sure-fired way to get fb to take something down? Do threats have to be made? It's a closed group, so fake accounts can't just flood in.
>>
>>16979590
Wow my bad, I was trying to start a new thread
>>
>>16979289
Bitch your the crybaby on 4chan looking for advice!

Here is some advice. Grow the fuck up! Your girl had to stop you from being violent? Maybe she should stop you from being a bitch too!
>>
>>16979478
Dumbest thing I have heard in a while.
>>
File: applause.gif (59 KB, 392x406) Image search: [Google]
applause.gif
59 KB, 392x406
>>16979462
>>
>>16979527
How the fuck does one acquire cockroach eggs?
>>
File: roflbot.jpg (60 KB, 666x610) Image search: [Google]
roflbot.jpg
60 KB, 666x610
>>16979157

Break there shit OP. A rock through every window goes a long way. Better yet, just hit a motherfucker who works there really damn hard with something. Or cut them. Personally, I'd find complete satisfaction in all the methods I've described, don't know how far you're willing to take it though. Good luck nigga!
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.