[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gf problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 494x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 494x361
So heres the story

>saturday hanging with the gf of 6 months
>friend calls me and asks what im doing, accidently say im with a friend instead of saying girlfriend
>gf gets mad at this, thinks im cheating (i dont realize this until after)
>fast forward teusday
>shes in a group for school work, asks her groupmates for relationship advice about us
>tells them i said shes just a friend, they reaffirm her fears saying im cheating and sleeping around and whatnot
>gf then tells me all this later that day, she cries and im pissed at the guy and her

So who fucked up here? I know i fucked up at first. But then why did she go talk about our private life to her group mates? Why couldnt she just confront me? I told her im super pissed and want to have a word with the guy from her group. But its pointless because he doesnt know me and he was just goig off what she was saying. What do I do now?
>>
so, this is an anonymous image board, let's me comletely honest. you don't say stuff like that by accident. why did you say friend instead of gf?
>>
My boyfriend referred to me as his friend once when talking to someone. I literally did not care.
She shouldn't have gotten so worked up about it. Jumping right into the "he's cheating" boat was a pretty shitty thing to do.
Have you already discussed that it was an accident? You'll have to sit her down and tell her you're not cheating and she's making a big deal out of nothing.
>>
>>16977548
>I literally did not care.
well, i would care a lot.
>>
>>16977552
Well your insecure and a manipulative prick.
>>
>>16977526
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg
>>
>>16977569
ok. it implies that there are people he doesn't want let to know that he's with me or having a gf. that can't be a good sign
>>
>>16977542
I dont know man. Its not like it was a gorl that called me it was a mutual friend
>>
>>16977578
Reading too much into it
>>
>>16977583
be completely honest now, OP. at that moment, did you not want your friend to know you where with your gf? maybe only because they told you that you are spending a bit much time with her lately?
>>
>>16977552
>>16977578
It happened once and once only. He was talking to a cop or something and said "my board got stolen from my friend's house". No big deal.
>>
>>16977578
No it doesn't it means he just sees it as casual maybe not that serious doesnt mean hes cheating.
>>
>>16977597
i didn't say it implies he's cheating. but it does seem fishy.
>>
>>16977548
She didnt jump right into it. She just brought it up to her group who then told her i was being sketchy.
>>
>>16977595
that's different
>>
>>16977594
No ones ever told me that if anything we dont hang out enough. It was just a quick response bc i didnt feel like talking
>>
you're both overreacting

>But then why did she go talk about our private life to her group mates?
you dont know very much about women do you?
>im super pissed and want to have a word with the guy from her group
wtf is that going to solve?
>What do I do now?
if you're sleeping around breakup, if you're not reassure her you're not
>>
>>16977526
>So who fucked up here?
Her. She massively overreacted to something minor and instead of directly bringing her concerns to you, she avoided you (but was willing to discuss it with others).

Sounds like she's suspected you of cheating for a while, and this just set off her paranoia. Gotta figure out why she doesn't trust you, and see if you can fix it. No trust = no good relationship.

>>16977578
Or that he said it by accident / without thinking. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, as they say.
>>
>>16977635
I already did reassure her that im not cheating. Ffs im a shy nerdy dude i barely talk to any girls. I just dont get why she went to joe schmo for advice against me instead of just asking me straight up. Or better yet why not go to a close female friend that she trusts? Isnt that what normal girls do? They have that one friend they tell verything to. Not joe schmo from marketing class
>>
>>16977620
>i didnt feel like talking
and saying gf instead of friend would have ended in "more talking"?
>>
>>16977655
>I just dont get why she went to joe schmo for advice against me instead of just asking me straight up.
Welcome to real-life high-school relationships.
>>
>>16977657
Yes

"Girlfriend"
2 syllables

Friend
1 syllable

Get rekt
>>
>>16977674
how lazy can a human be
>>
>>16977667
But were juniors in college
>>
>>16977655
>I already did reassure her that im not cheating.
ok then leave her alone and let her calm down
she'll contact you
>better yet why not go to a close female friend that she trusts?
maybe she wanted a male opinion, what difference does this make anyways
>>
>>16977681
Very
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.