[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl I like, been friends for a couple of years, past few months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: pepelove.jpg (46 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
pepelove.jpg
46 KB, 563x542
Girl I like, been friends for a couple of years, past few months been getting really close, lots of sexual tension, couple semi-dates, obviously both interested, both of us are scared to make a move.
The advice I need is how do I bring it up with this girl? It's my birthday coming up soonish should I just ask for a birthday kiss and go from there.. tad confused. cheers /adv/
>>
Just be up front and let the cards fall where they may
>>
>>16977153
How so? Really like this girl and kinda nervous that I'll fuck the friendship up if I let the cards fall
>>
>>16977146
the best "move" you can make is establishing that you have feelings for each other openly. the rest falls into place. you two already sound attracted to each other.
>>
first you need to be confident. second if you have spent lot of time together chances are she already knows how you feel. If you know she feels the same way then you have nothing to lose.
>>
Talk to her, Like a human being.
Explain to her how you feel about her and ask her if she feels the same/is intereseted. that's literally all you got to do before its too late.
>>
I agree with both of them.
>>
>>16977169
Thanks, but I literally don't know how to bring it up. Haven't really been in this situation before most of my hookups and been ONS from clubs and stupid flings, haven't really felt and cared for a girl like I care for this girl
>>
File: 1.jpg (15 KB, 300x237) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
15 KB, 300x237
>>
File: image.png (95 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
95 KB, 500x500
>>
Your be fine man. Don't over think it. If you can't do it in person (which would be the best way to do it) then do it by text so the person isn't in front of you.
>>
>>16977207
>>16977207
Yeah I'm not doing it over text.. I'm just wondering how I bring it up "S.. I don't know if you feel the same way but over the past couple months I've grown quite fond yada yada.." what would you say/have you said
>>
I wouldn't tell her how you feel at first. I would ask her out first. I'm telling you need to be confident about it. If your the shy type it will be hard but worth it to be up front and just ask her out.
>>
Don't have some pre done speech or anything like that then it will sound fake. While she is talking to you just come out and ask her out.
>>
>>16977255
We've gone out for drinks and dinner a couple times just us a couple times in the past month. But yeah dunno man weird situation.
>>
>>16977181
Well Since I have some experience Ill try to help.
first of all dont confess, Just ask her out. like.. mark her that she's yours.
and you do that by asking her out, Make sure she doesnt percieve it as "friendly dinner".
Just ask her out, and involve some physical contact, be noticably flirty. It's really hard to explain but you got the point. when you'll get the chance, be as light as possible about dating so she doesnt percieve you as a friend who was in love with her for years, but be heavy enough so she doesnt percieve you as a just a friend at the end of the date.

lemme know if I made something unclear.. Because I think i did ;d
>>
>>16977146
>getting really close, lots of sexual tension, couple semi-dates, obviously both interested, both of us are scared to make a move
>>16977156
> kinda nervous that I'll fuck the friendship up if I let the cards fall
If you're obviously both into each other, then why are you worried?

>>16977181
Bring what up, exactly? Just take the next step beyond whatever you've been doing already. If you've had "semi-dates", then have more, and make them more romantic (eg dress up nicer for the next one, ask her to a more serious/romantic restaurant, etc). Or ask something new (eg a hiking trip, concert, etc, whatever you two are into).

If things are really going well, I don't think it's necessary to have a "let's talk about our relationship" conversation. Just keep enjoying each other's company and see where it takes you.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.