[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you choose between two girls you love?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (318 KB, 1600x950) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
318 KB, 1600x950
How do you choose between two girls you love?
>>
>>16976149
Ask them about anal.
>>
>>16976151
Both stay away from butt stuff
>>
who says you have to?
>>
>>16976153
I say I have to
>>
>>16976149
You're gonna have to give some detail bro.
>>
Who makes you smile more...
>>
>>16976149

Step 1
>write down all the things you like/dislike about them and compare

Step 2
>flip a coin
>the result should make you feel slightly happy/disappointed
>now u know
>>
flip coin

before you see the result you will know it
>>
Pro tip: if you are able to fall in love with another person, you don't love any one of them. Move on and find a totally different girl that makes you forget there are even other females on the planet
>>
>>16976492
your answer is like a shorter shittier version of mine (>>16976192)
>>
>>16976149
pick the one with the bigger penis
>>
The choice is easy just give yourself time to think about it, dont end up swttling your better than you think. I had the same issue weeks ago but eventually realized one of them is a psychobitch, give urself time and it will be clear as day
>>
You dont. You love each differently so both are individual and unique to the person. Figure out the one you you know is the one and continue to let the other love grow into what its supposed to be
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.