[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>masturbate to teens and JB by entire masturbation career
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 5
File: 1459179635450.jpg (121 KB, 750x710) Image search: [Google]
1459179635450.jpg
121 KB, 750x710
>masturbate to teens and JB by entire masturbation career (legally I should add)
>all sexual relationships have been with girls 17-20
>23 now
>realize I'm not attracted to women my own age at all
>mfw

I don't want to end up the creepy old perv that still dates teens, but I don't think I will start becoming attracted to older girls. Like even the girls my age have really noticeable wrinkles and just have less of a glow. They look bonier and just used up more. Like only 20% of them look pretty to me. How do I stop being this way?

Pic related. My ideal.
>>
You probably can't. I'm 20, and chill with older guys at the gym. They tell me i should be slaying 18 year olds, but i feel like 18 is code for 16.. because you can't really tell the difference between a 16 and 18 year old.

Mid 20s guys dated teens all throughout history. It really only stopped in the west about 60 years ago.
>>
>>16975676
>It really only stopped in the west about 60 years ago.

And due to people calling it predatory or pedophilia and feminists wanting to restrict teen females from sex because apparently they don't get to have body agency.
>>
>>16975647
>Like only 20% of them look pretty to me.

As a guy, I notice this same thing.

I mean, come on, aging IS a disease. It does degrade a person's appearance and faculties. I grant that possibly 80% of teen females are attractive. Even the overweight ones can usually pull off looking attractive. An overweight female in her early 20's can still look attractive, but the number of total attractive ones drops to around 40% in my experience. By late 20's to early 30's, that number seems to drop to 20%, and then 10% for mid 30 to 50.

I find similar to be true of guys as well, and Im staunchly hetero, so take that for what its worth. its not me being sexist, just ageist. Younger people are inherently more attractive. This is why we need pills that slow or undo skin/body damage from aging yesterday, not 10 years from now.

It sucks because as a guy, the older you get, the less attractive you are to girls in their 20-22 phase, which is perfect for me now. 10 years ago in my early 20's, 16-18 looked fine. Now its 20-22, but Ive advanced far enough that I can't pull any relationships or random sex from them like I used to, because im the creepy old dude, even though I'm no different in terms of desire or intent than the guys around them at college.
>>
>>16975647
Bump for awesome.
>>
>>16975647
ooooo
>>
I hope you all get bald when you turn 30 and don't get any girlfriends at all since in your eyes women past their 20s are mostly unattractive!
>>
I sort of know the feeling, but only sort of. I'm 24, been with a girl a year since I lost my virginity 2013, ages 20, 15, 17 and 14. Age of consent here is 15. There are many 14-15 year old that look too childlike for me but some are already pretty "womanly". Hell, the 14 year old I mentioned has the most magnificent tits my hands have ever touched.

My attraction to 14-18 girls and 18+ girls is pretty much the same, but I do think that younger equals easier. I enjoy being the big protective dominant man in the relationship, and that would probably be pretty awkward with a 25+ girl with a successful life, since I'm pretty much a depressed 24 year old who's never had a job.
>>
>>16975647

It's not your fault. American women are used up shitshows by 21.

Being attracted to 20% of girls your age isn't bad at all.

You just need to know the age of consent for your area. In some US states it's 16, in some it's 17, in some it's 18, if you cross state lines it's always 18.
>>
Not OP but bump for interest
>>
My fiance is in a similar boat. He likes the age range you mentioned, and to fantasize about even those a little bit younger.

I'm nearly 28. Thankfully I have a 'young' looking pussy and torso. We do age play in bed, and it's been just fine. He also has his own fap sessions to hentai and whatever else, so that helps too.

I wouldn't worry about it. You may be exaggerating your lack of attraction to older women. Maybe try experimenting (mentally) with thoughts of older women. Maybe date an asian (not joking).

Usually, if a woman takes care of herself, she can maintain somewhat of a youthful glow.

gl, OP
>>
>>16975926
Pedo/haebo detected. Teen girls aren't having sex with you because they don't want to, manipulating a teenager isn't love, especially if you just want them for sex (which is the main reason I hate people like you.) If you were in love with them you would wait until it was legal.
>>
>>16976809
Buttblasted female detected.
>>
>>16977468
Why do you expect younger women to be attracted to you if you don't think people your age are attractive? Once they're past 25 (could be sooner depending on how ugly/bad your genetics are) an older guy has almost no change with an 18 y/o unless they're really attractive or the girl/guy has some sort of complex (but even then they're have major issues.)
>>
>>16977483
Chance*
>>
>>16977483
I'm not OP, just pointing out that you got mad.
>>
>>16977483
Not the guy you're mad at. Not even a guy, at that.

Spend more time on 4chan. You'll get over yourself and your ideals soon enough.
>>
>>16977498
I'm not the person you replied to.
>>
>>16977483
im 19 and like all of my college-age female friends are dating guys 30+ right now
>>
>>16977513
You mean I'll become a misogynistic female like yourself? Calling me a newfag isn't a reply. I want a reply to the post, and I'm not sexist so your reply could be just as valid.
>>
>>16977523
How many college (only the 18, 19 Y/Os) female friends do you have? They're outliers, I said that there would be outliers in my post.
>>
>>16977525
hey the word fag is really offensive to me as a queer identified being. why would anyone ever want to become a homophobic individual such as yourself? people like you clearly dont belong on 4chan, but thats just my opinion.
>>
>>16977540
I identify as a a lesbian attack helicopter and have a gay friend and you're triggering me.
>>
>>16977525
>misogynistic female like yourself?
>Calling me a newfag isn't a reply.
Your assumptions are not helpful.

1. I'm not a misogynistic female, and I do not understand from what this misunderstanding stemmed.

2. I'm not calling you a newfag. The implication was that there's still plenty of room for you to get over yourself and your ideals.

Your perception is an illusion. Spontaneity is the only answer.
>>
>>16977545
I feel triggered too. I identify as godzilla.
>>
>>16977545
>a lesbian attack helicopter
Why would go and you objectify yourself?
>>
>>16977536
they're not outliers, though i will admit this tends to only happen in alt (read: normie-esque) circles. but its happening all the time, everywhere.

do you know why?
- there are many, many attractive older men (i mean cmon, you put the limit at 25. it's like we're athletes or some shit)
- women aren't as focused on looks and search for mental qualities, older men are typically much more mature than boys their age
- older men have more money than boys their age
- older men are usually smarter than them and much smarter than boys their age

they meet through online dating. they're on tinder, they're on okcupid, and some, i assume, are good people.
>>
>>16977565
>not getting the joke
>>
>>16977553
What is your opinion on this matter, then? Are you this person >>16977540

Why or why not do you believe that older men should sleep with younger women? Do you also think it's alright for older women to sleep with younger men? What ages do you think this type of behaviour this is appropriate during?

If you say you don't have an opinion your actions are SJW tier.

My opinion on the matter is that younger women will just get less and less attracted to men like this (unless they have money, but that's basically just hiring a prostitute that lives with you) so they're eventually have to date women their own age or die alone.
>>
>>16977536
btw i hang out with 4 girls regularly. all 19-21. ALL sexually engaged with 30+
>>
>>16977579
You're missing the point.
>>
>>16977590
No, I'm actually this person >>16977439

I don't deny that men find younger women attractive. Why wouldn't they? If post-pubescent, the attraction makes perfect sense (fresh womb to impregnate). However, a man only willing to be with females of a certain age range will lead a certain type of life...restricted, and (from my point of view) not very fulfilling--I believe this is a life lacking, as lust is simply lust...

There's a difference between thought and action. There are ways to work around an attraction to certain types of females. As mentioned before, my fiance has a high attraction in younger females (13~17, aesthetically speaking). He does find women up to 40 attractive, too, though. We have discussed this at length. Physical attraction is what brought us together, but we have moved beyond this, and what we have is stronger than mere lustful desires.

OP sounds a bit delusional, in that it /seems/ as though he thinks there's no way around his desires...or that he couldn't possibly be with someone older. I believe people have a tendency to romanticize certain ideas, and create mental barriers for themselves.

I myself, have my morals & ideals. They are simple. I will consider any possibility (mentally). It's action, not thought nor sentiment, that matters.
>>
>>16977573
>>16977600
I want to hear about situations where it isn't about money or perceived maturity/intelligence, how many of your four friends (I said 18/19 because OP said he wasn't attracted to 23 Y/Os, and 21 is close to that age) actually love the guy? I'm not talking about situations where they want his money and they are basically using each other, but ones where the couple actually has an emotion attachment (to explain, I don't believe a relationship based on financial gains to be valid to this argument as its more like a job, like they're prostitutes.)

Ten percent of the population is noticibly more attractive than average, and the number of people that are good looking in that category goes down as they age (as op explains, they get wrinkles, etc. which isn't attractive.)

Why are younger women expected to settle for an older, less attractive man (even if just the natural result of aging) when they themselves believe people their age to be unnattractive?
>>
File: 68160-1024x666.jpg (60 KB, 1024x666) Image search: [Google]
68160-1024x666.jpg
60 KB, 1024x666
>>16975647
> 23
God, you're still a baby. Enjoy your early 20's. Bang anything with a heartbeat. Use protection.

> I don't think I will start becoming attracted to older girls.
Trust me, you will. It's all a part of life. One day you'll wake up, look at an 18-year old, and see nothing but a zit faced child.

>>16975936
> I can't pull random sex from them like I used to
That's because men are supposed to grow the fuck up around 30 and start looking for a long term commitment.
>>
>>16975647
I always noticed the same thing all my life, but I'm 20 now, and I find girls to sleep with that are fucking 25. And I tell you it isn't realy per sr better then 18y/olds, but it's deffinitly not worse. There are girls older than 23 that (still) look attractive, and you just have to find them.
>>
>>16977448
What do you think of women?? Are you from one of those "girls r stupid an dunt knew wat dere doing"?
>>
>>16977664
oh fuck off, you never mentioned love. this is about DATING. when you're 18-21 you're probably not going to experience "love" anyway even if its a young guy.

i also know a bunch of women who find older men HOTTER than younger men. you have some idea of older men as fundamentally changing after a certain age. in fact attractive men stay attractive as they age. again they're not fucking 50 year old men, these are 30 year olds, there isnt much noticeable difference between mid 20s and early 30s except for maybe an air of wisdom or slight wrinkling. but you make it seem like we hit 30 and become decrepit old men.

here's the real reason this is happening. young women have always wanted to date older men. this goes back way through history. i know it's been forced too but older men and young women just go together.

a couple decades ago parents could control who their kids were seeing. but now that online dating is around, parents are completely clueless. you can meet anyone you want online. lots of girls set the parameters for a wide range of ages, from 20 to 35 or even older. these girls are typically more rebellious than other girls or they come from families where the social traditions and structures of the past are looser than maybe other families.

as the family order breaks down, and as social media invades our lives, this is only going to keep happening. its a growing phenomenon. soon the dividing line between all ages is going to be blurred as go deeper into the virtual world, as health technology improves and older people begin to look even younger, as there are more opportunities than ever for people of all ages to interact with one another.

by the way this isn't just limited to 18-21 year olds, i know a bunch of 16-17s who have had flings with much older guys too.
>>
>>16977525
>>16977540
>>16977545
>>16977554
>>16977565
>>16977579
>>16977606
>>16977565
>I litteraly can't even
>>
>>16977702
I think woman are the same mentally as men.

The whole "teenage girls are idiots" thing comes from personal experience, as I'm 18 and have done and seen other teenagers do a lot of stupid things.

Older people and younger people have different levels of maturity, dating someone who's brain is in the early stages of development is just asking for trouble, a body being fully development does not mean a brain is.

I'll say again, if you actually loved a person below legal age you would wait, lust isn't acceptable to me.
>>
>>16977738
>I think woman are the same mentally as men.
What is your source for this nonsense?

Men & Women are different. Why is that so difficult for people to accept? It's not that one is better than the other...it's that they are not the same.
>>
>>16977753

It would be true that one is not better than the other if society didn't value certain skills more than others. So...when you create that magical society, your opinion will cease to be offensive.
>>
>>16977767
the only skill women seem to be better at is getting offended
>>
>>16977715
My first post mentions love >>16977448
And no, I wasn't talking about 18 Y/Os in that post.

You can't justify someone by saying "that's how it used to be, so it's ok" because we also used to have slaves, and that's not ok. You can't just pick and choose the "traditions" you want to follow, and to be completely honest I don't care what an 18 Y/O does with their life (I was mostly mentally thinking 15, 16, 17, when replying)

Four female friends isn't a broad range of female statistics, I've know many (the majority of my friends IRL/online are female) and I've only known one that was into an older guy, (she was 14, into a 16 Y/O and he took advantage of her. I don't think the age gap was wrong but she liked him mostly because he was "mature" while I can confirm he wasn't)

Question: what range of older/younger is acceptable to yourself? (Not using genders because gender isn't important)
>>
You're scared of women because _________.
So you think you're attracted to children who are more on your intellectual level.
At some point, better sooner than later ________ will be a problem for you in life either way.

Just fix ___________ and restore your dignity.

fill in the blanks
>>
>>16977767
When you thicken your skin, anyone's opinion will cease to matter.
>>
>>16977753
Well, my source is science.

We were all born in what was a female body, and men develop their clit/ovaries into a penis/tesiticles, and women grow breasts that a noticibly bigger to support offspring.

The only difference (even if you take into account estrogen/testosterone) would be in personality, culture, beliefs among individuals as men can have low levels of testosterone and women can have low levels of estrogen, etc.
>>
>>16976863
Where do you live and how much does it cost on average to live there
>>
>>16977817
>Well, my source is science.
lol
>>
>>16977817

So I'm mostly with you but "all...what was a female body" is so stupid. A fetus at that stage of development doesn't have any sex characteristics at all, and calling it female suggests that your definition of female = no penis. You're smarter than that.

Every zygote HAS a sex because it has sex chromosomes. When it doesn't have strongly male sex characteristics...they aren't strongly female either. It's neither.

Also, science HAS identified differences between male and female brains, but drawing conclusions is impossible and irresponsible.

Still, with you on the culture/beliefs thing. Socialization is so much of gender.
>>
>>16977794
> thinking its just silly tradition
> not realizing women actually want older men

theres mutual incentive dummy
30 year olds get to be with a hot young girl and the young girl gets the affection of an older and much wiser man

relationships are based on magnetism on my opinion, you desire something from a person until you don't get it anymore. and then the relationship starts to crumble

of course you can build this mutual incentive, and theres a lot of it that has to do with "oh this person is much better at x than i am, so he complements me"

i would say a lot of younger women get pumped and dumped because they dont have enough to give to an older man

i know it isnt a broad range of statistics. also keep in mind i live in commiefornia where the traditional social institutions of church and family are much weaker than in other states. my friends also know what 4chan is so normie-esque like i said. but as the influence of the internet grows so too will this phenomenon

to your love point, i'll say age doesn't matter in determining love though i'll agree two similar aged people are much more likely to reach it because they're more likely to legitimately complement each other. almost always are mixed-age relationships pretty lopsided and usually end up with the guy breaking up with the girl.

and personally i wish i could live in a world where people only dated in their age group, because i do think those relationships are typically healthier. older men going after younger women usually have a lot of issues, either they didnt get laid in their prime years or they're loserish. but theres nothing i can do to stop it. im just pointing out the reality.
>>
>>16975647
Late teens are pretty much the epitome of physical attraction and arguably that's the case for most men.

You won't end up as that creepy perv that only dates teens, because,

a) you're on 4chan, you're already that creepy perv
b) you will realise that while teens have the perfect bodies, their personalities are far from perfect and as you get older what you want from a woman will change, and those changes will be better embodied in women closer to your own age. Particularly, you'll crave:

emotional security
emotional stability
maturity and self-understanding

none of which teens really provide.

Hope that helps
>>
>>16977867
this
>>
Young females are attracted to taller, stronger, older, richer males.

Older males are attracted to shorter, smaller, younger, beautiful females.

It's the way of the world.

There is literally nothing more natural than a pairing of young female/older male.

It boggles my mind how people will spew "love is love" and "love wins" on social media, yet still force their prejudice against age gaps on everyone. If sexual orientation is not a choice, neither is age.

Older women tend to be ageist bigots who don't want men dating younger women because they realize that younger women have what they don't: youth and beauty.

If you think young females are stupid and can't be trusted to make their own choices in life, just say so.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 592x698) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 592x698
I demand tits and timestamps!
America!
>>
>>16977859
Traditions are meant to be broken, if it was a healthy tradition it would have lasted (I'm not saying all the traditions of today are healthy or necessarily good, we as humans are still in the process of weeding out the unnecessary actions society takes. We're still a fairly savage and unintelligent species.)

I don't have much else to say about the rest other than the fact that I'm fairly sure that without compensation of some kind the majority of women with older men wouldn't be with them, and that's all well and good, but I don't think it constitutes a "relationship," it's more of a mutually agreed upon arrangement between two consenting adults.
>>
>>16978440

There's a difference between cultural traditions and innate biological urges. The current (artificial) tradition of women waiting until their 30s/40s to have children is what's unhealthy (as autism rates have only been increasing).

Men are attracted to youth and beauty, women are attracted to strong providers with high status.

And since not many women hunt while they are pregnant, they pair up with males who will be able to feed them while they are pregnant, which requires men taking on a provider role (what you call "compensation"). You could argue that it hasn't been that way since women entered the workforce, but you can't change millions of years of evolution which shaped the human brain in only 100 years.
>>
>>16977826
Sweden. Not sure abour the cost but I get by with about $1000 a month for rent, electricity, internet and food. If you get yourself any job no matter how shitty, you'll probably make at least twice that each month.
>>
Mfw
>this entire post >25
>arguing about experience
>no one can see that personal preference changes with age
>thinking they'll be the same in 10 years
>>16977687
The only dude to get it right. If you're under 25 you still have no clue what is going on.
>>
>>16978477
If it was an "innate biological urge" it would be present in all civilizations and tribes of people, but it isn't, especially in societies ruled by the matriarchy.

I can't believe you blamed autism on older women and not on broken genetics--broken or poor genetics being the result of such an easy life, the unintelligent and impaired breeding, something that usually quelled by natural selection stopped by the system that encourages such a thing. I'm not saying I hate people of this sort, but it isn't advancing the species.
>>
>>16978477
Not her but you are basing your shit on the false belief that men are immune to aging and that is not the case, older sperm is bad for breeding too, an it starts to degenerate after 25 years of age.

Also we are not in the 60's anymore, any attractive female can get wealth and stability by leeching on orbiters and getting the usual attractive female benefits.

YoungxYoung is the ideal same as OldxOld, same age is the ideal.

Otherwise just do whatever the fuck you want but later don't get angry if someone calls you the creep you are. And at the same time don't impose made up rules about the female's and male's age in a relationship.
>>
>>16976863
Are you swedish?
>>
>>16978532
>If it was an "innate biological urge" it would be present in all civilizations and tribes of people, but it isn't, especially in societies ruled by the matriarchy.

Men favoring youth and beauty is cross-cultural. And male/females being encouraged to mate with people their own age has only really come about due to the invention of schooling and sorting people into classes based on age.

Women can no longer have kids after menopause, there is a very real time limit, a window for when a women can reproduce, yet men can reproduce well into their 90s. That's like 50 more years that a man can have offspring. So 90-year-old men are still attracted to females who can reproduce. That's quite the age gap.

But this whole, women entering the workface and postponing childbirth until their 30s and 40s closer and closer to menopause, is a completely artificial cultural thing.

And yes, women who have children when they are older have a greater chance of having children with autism, just like it's more likely for women over 35 to have a child with Down Syndrome. Eggs and sperm accumulate mutations with age (although sperm accumulate more).
>>
>>16978598
Women favouring youth and beauty is a cross-cultural thing, I bet there's a near equal amount of women that like younger guys, but they don't get as much attention (and aren't present on 4chan to complain.)

Both gender's reproduction gets more and more unhealthy as they age, a 90 Y/O male artificially insiminating an 18 Y/O female would not produce healthy offspring.
>>
>>16978598
Why do you keep talking about "women entering the workforce"? You realize that's it's just a western thing that women didn't work, right? Women have been working for thousands of years, this isn't a new thing.
>>
>>16978562
Yeah, like I said here >>16978509
>>
>>16978554
>Not her but you are basing your shit on the false belief that men are immune to aging and that is not the case, older sperm is bad for breeding too, an it starts to degenerate after 25 years of age.

Men age too, and yes, sperm accumulates more mutations as men age. That's why male sperm is the primary driver of human evolution, since it accumulates more mutations due to it's high duplication rate. A woman is born with every egg she will ever release. Meanwhile, men generate something like 1,500 sperm per second.

And yes, a man over 35 is more likely to have kids with autism, mental illness, etc. But let's say a girl goes through puberty at 13. That's still a 20-year age gap. Call him a creep if you want, but the question is why do you think that what evolution has led to is "creepy"?

And it doesn't matter if it's not the 60s anymore. The Pill was invented (which decoupled sex from reproduction) and women entered the workforce (which delayed their age of marriage, first child), but the human brain is a result of billions of years of evolution and natural selection. Females no longer have to rely on men to be providers (in part due to the state), but unless she wants to work during her entire pregnancy, she will need a provider at some point.

In the past, most humans died at like 33. To even hit 30, a guy had to be a badass provider. Here's a guy who knows how to live in the world, and move through the world. That's why young females like older men. Nowadays, people can coast through life until 33, but that doesn't change the evolutionary forces that shaped the human brain.
>>
>>16977600
Yah, how many sex partners have they had though. Might look young but i bet their pussy is loose as fuck. You also said "sleeping with", that doesnt mean that they want to be with them in a relationship sense. When a guy gets older he's going to LOOK older and once you hit a certain age, you aint getting those younger girls. Idc what you say, your gonna need to find a woman your age to be with and die with you.
>>
>>16978622
>Both gender's reproduction gets more and more unhealthy as they age, a 90 Y/O male artificially insiminating an 18 Y/O female would not produce healthy offspring.

That's certainly an extreme example, but it could produce healthy offspring. If it wasn't healthy, like for example if it had a congenital heart defect, it might die off. Although people do make jokes about "old man babies" that old men father.

The thing is, you don't even know how many of your ancestors did that very thing. Do you really think all of your hundreds of thousands of ancestors paired off with each other at the same age?
>>
>>16978635
Not that guy you replied to but if people used to die at 30 where is the proof that women have any sort of biological urge to date anyone above that age? You mentioned in another post something about a "90 year old man," but have given no proof that this attraction should exist, there is no evolutionary proof that women are attracted to older men, but there is proof (gold diggers) that they're attracted to their money.
>>
>>16978633

What are you talking about? In societies with agriculture and division of labor, men and women have had different gender roles for millenia. Show me a human society where women were the main providers.

It's a Western thing for women to postpone marriage and children and favor careers instead, which means they have children at older and older ages (meaning more mutations).

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/06/millennials-delaying-marriage-money-weddings/395870/
>For decades, the average age at which Americans marry has been creeping higher. In 1960 the average groom was almost 23, and his bride a few months over 20. According to data from Pew Research Center, by 2011, average marriage age had climbed to nearly 29 years for men and 26 and a half years for women.

That's just in the last 50 years.

The trend has been women reproducing closer and closer to menopause, instead of puberty.
>>
>>16978622
90 year old sperm is just as good as 14 year old sperm. as long as the 90 year old didn't use drugs or alcohol because they negatively affect sperm.
same goes for the 14 year old. if his mom had him on antibiotics a lot, his sperm could be deformed and have 2 heads

female eggs get fried by drugs and alcohol even worse
>>
>>16978635
Humans fresh out of puberty don't breed as well, just saying.

All your arguments are flawed.

Women were never attracted to older men, they just HAD TO because they are the one with more resources, this did not come from evolution but from societie's development, but they are not anymore.

Nature and evolution hasn't rooted the fact that older men can breed better because that is not true, younger males are healthier and fuck better. The only advantage that older men have is money and that is not even the case anymore.

Soon older men will be as useless as older women, if they are not already. Just face it both old men and women a shit. Both A SHIT and you are delusional if you think otherwise.
>>
>>16978651
>That's certainly an extreme example
It's an example you gave in this post >>16978598

Provide proof that such a relation would work out completely fine, at this point it just seems like you're being deluded, an older mate is never more healthy than a younger mate (I'm talking about an age difference of 10-15 years), a girl didn't "choose" the older male in the past, her family did. You can be sure it was more about the amount of cows they were getting with no thought to having the best genetic pairing.
>>
>>16978684
Citation needed, provide me proof in both cases, please. I'm not talking about things that happen during pregnancy, but the effect of a person's life on their reproductive system.
>>
>>16978684
Bullshit.

90 year olds can't even get their dick up without drugs. How do you expect that their reproductive organs work the same as a 21 year old.
>>
>10 posts, just discussing banging hot lolis
>70 posts, how healthy is breeding at age x, etc.

/adv/, I am disappoint. Not surprised, but disappoint.
>>
>>16978703
>looks
>3dpd

Not surprised but disappointed.
>>
>>16978667

In this very thread, someone talked about young females dating guys over 30. Maybe the girls think it makes them "mature", or maybe they see guys their own age as immature. That isn't surprising, since females typically go through puberty before males anyway.

Females like older, taller, stronger men. This isn't news. Yes, they also like hot young guys, but females are hypergamous in general. Older guys also tend to be more decisive, more commanding, more authoritative, which females like.

There's no real reason for a young female to be physically attracted to a 90-year-old man except for his money. But a 90-year-old man is more likely to be rich than a guy her own age. But a 90-year-old man has a good reason to be attracted to a young female. It's why Anna Nicole Smith married that old guy. He was attracted to her beauty, she was attracted to his money. Males seek youth and beauty, females seek high status.
>>
>>16978707
Fuck
Lolis*
>>
>>16978677
>main providers
I said women have been working for thousands of years, not that they were the main providers. I'll google it since I'm sure I learned about a society of the sort (if I can't find one, I haven't studied this society, but I'm fairly sure the tribes of the Amazon had a society where the females were the providers. I'll also check this.)
>>
>>16978711
We're talking about actual attraction (of which you think to be biological, I disagree) and the healthiness of two such individuals breeding, not money. Of course a young woman (even if some won't, you'll always find someone) will marry a man with money, but that's no different from prostitution.
>>
>>16978711
>females seek high status
High status is not restrictive to older men.

Younger people are getting richer faster than in previous generations.

>older guys tend to be more decisive, more commanding
This ain't true, those are personality traits that anyone can have at any age.

I accept the fact that older men are attracted to younger women but not that women are more attracted to older men, it is the opposite, humans will always seek for young.
>>
>>16975647

...Sam?
>>
>>16978687
>Humans fresh out of puberty don't breed as well, just saying.

They used too. Age of consent laws were invented due to child prostitution in England (which typically involves the invention of money).

Puberty is when nature has deemed an organism can reproduce. Do you think nature is wrong? Do you think puberty happens too soon?

>Women were never attracted to older men, they just HAD TO because they are the one with more resources, this did not come from evolution but from societie's development, but they are not anymore.

Most daughters like their fathers. That is a woman's first imprint of an older man. But most cultures have a taboo against incest (since inbreeding tends to be genetically bad for a society), so she would prefer an older man she can fuck.

Men are much more attracted to women then women are to men, since women are the more attractive gender. But sure, older men tend to have more resources. If a woman wants to ever have grandchildren, it behooves her to pair up with a guy with access to lots of resources.

>Nature and evolution hasn't rooted the fact that older men can breed better because that is not true, younger males are healthier and fuck better. The only advantage that older men have is money and that is not even the case anymore.

I didn't say older men can breed better. But men who have survived well into old age likely have access to more resources. And it's pretty common for females to fuck hot young alpha guys then look for a beta provider to provide for her kids.

>Soon older men will be as useless as older women, if they are not already. Just face it both old men and women a shit. Both A SHIT and you are delusional if you think otherwise.

Grandparents do a lot to care for grandchildren. Humanity has existed for maybe 2 million years. It's pretty shortsighted of you if you think older people are "useless."
>>
>>16978753
Girls like their fathers for purely freudian reasons, same way boys like their mothers. Is not the imprint of an older man but the first imprint of love.
Girls preffering older men are an anomaly caused by poor father-daugther relationships, same with guys and mommy issues.

You dug your grave even deeper, oji-san.
>>
>>16978780

>freudian reasons

Because that's considered legitimate psychiatry these days.
>>
>>16978688

You claimed that a 90-year-old male and 18-year-old female would not produce healthy offpsring. You have no way of knowing that. Maybe it would, maybe it wouldn't.

I've been arguing that men favor youth and beauty and women favor high status, and you're asking me to justify one of the most extreme cases. There's a reason why a 90-year-old male is attracted to an 18-year-old female (she's young and beautiful). The reason an 18-year-old female would be attracted to a 90-year-old male is his money (high status). It's why Anna Nicole Smith married J. Howard Marshall.

You say an "older mate is never more healthy than a younger mate", but an older mate is certainly more experienced. Females regularly say they want a "real man", not a boy (although there are plenty of female school teachers getting closer to menopause who have sex with young boys because their libido ramps up before all their eggs are gone).

And maybe families did more choosing for females in the past. But if the female were to ask two males to fight to the death (which is extremely common in the wild kingdom, combat over mates), an older taller stronger male would be more likely to defeat the younger smaller weaker male.
>>
>>16975647
Ew, old guys are wrinkly/cynical/possessive and they can't get it up right and they neverrrr want to go out to fun places. They bullshit you with this whole 'I have money now and want to travel the world!' shtick, but never deliver. Guys the same age or just a few years older are the best match. You're on the same wavelength that way.
>>
>>16978783
Is not, but the first love theory and developmental stages is validated and a basis for modern psychological, theories.

On the other hand your, "it is nature" when the only proven point is money and, "old can breed well too" points are not even good to post in a joke magazine.
>>
>>16978753
>They used too. Age of consent laws were invented due to child prostitution in England (which typically involves the invention of money).
Child prostitution does not support the argument that kids are more virile, it just supports the argument that the beliefs people had back then were likely to be wrong.
>Puberty is when nature has deemed an organism can reproduce. Do you think nature is wrong? Do you think puberty happens too soon?
Yes, purberty has been happening sooner and sooner as people consume more food that speeds up the process (hormones in cows milk)
>>
>>16978790
Older are weaker, fragile and filled with diseases, the younger one would win for sure.
>>
>>16978796
This, the only game old men are getting with their money are cheap prostitutes in third world countries like Thailand and many in South America.
>>
>>16978701

Possibly? But men still have a bigger window of when they can reproduce than women. After women go through menopause and can no longer have kids, men can often still get erections.
>>
>>16978790
Both males and females favour youth, and an 18 Y/O male can have the same experience as a 40 Y/O man, age does not fare tee experience (and it has nothing to do with the topic.) You have no proof a 90 Y/O would product healthy offspring with an 18 Y/O, the burden of proof is on the believer.
>>
>>16977687
>That's because men are supposed to grow the fuck up around 30 and start looking for a long term commitment.

Who said? Feminists said marriage was a prison in the 1920's.

Can you make any rational statement as to why that is true without referencing social values or historical precedent (e.g. rendering your argument moot as appeal to populous or appeal to history)?

Try fag. i really wanna see you make a compelling ontological argument for this to be true.
>>
>>16978719

Yes, women have been working for thousands of years, but I'm talking about women entering the workforce, ie. women working in factories and being employed with "careers" (and therefore postponing marriage and children for longer and longer).

And most women don't work for all 9 months of their pregnancy and afterward. That's why women use men (and the state) as providers. She won't be hunting any Wooly Mammoths during her third trimester.
>>
>>16978359
>It boggles my mind how people will spew "love is love" and "love wins" on social media, yet still force their prejudice against age gaps on everyone. If sexual orientation is not a choice, neither is age.

>Older women tend to be ageist bigots who don't want men dating younger women because they realize that younger women have what they don't: youth and beauty.

I love you for this statement, but Im not gay, so we can't date.

Alternatively, I love you for this statement, but I need to work on myself, so we can't date.
>>
>>16978440
>Traditions are meant to be broken, if it was a healthy tradition it would have lasted

Male circumcision. Your move, tradcon.
>>
>>16978598
God damn hittin with that knowledge, son.
>>
>>16978829
With the help of drugs.

If a female version of Viagra existed, older women would get laid as well, and I know there are enough thirsty fucks to help them.

A 50 is the limit for males for healthy kids 45 for women. And note the healthy, my aunt had a daughter at 47 and she is fine unlike her older sister that is a little slow.

Older should just fuck off and stop trying with younger, it is embarrassing, this is for both male and female.
>>
>>16978831
>You have no proof a 90 Y/O would product healthy offspring with an 18 Y/O, the burden of proof is on the believer.

Uh, there's plenty of proof out there. Where's your proof that the opposite is true?
>>
>>16978860
Blame the Jews.
>>
>>16978853
That guy was probably talking about his desire to have sex with a 12 year old.
>>
>>16978735

Attraction is biological, although the target of one's attraction might not be biological (for example, money, but which is really just a representation of power or goods and services, food basically).

And it's perfectly healthy for older males to breed with younger females. But when males and females turn 35, there does tend to be more harmful mutations that can happen in offspring.

And most male/female relationships take on the nature of prostitution, since men want sex and females want money (so her kids will survive and have their own kids).
>>
>>16977448
>Pedo/haebo detected. Teen girls aren't having sex with you because they don't want to, manipulating a teenager isn't love, especially if you just want them for sex (which is the main reason I hate people like you.) If you were in love with them you would wait until it was legal.

Teen isn't pedophilia.
>>
>>16978737
>High status is not restrictive to older men.
>Younger people are getting richer faster than in previous generations.

I didn't say high status is limited to older men.

But the reasons someone has "high status" might differ. A young guy might have high status due to good lucks, athleticism, etc. An older guy might have high status due to his job, connections, positions in society, past sexual partners, etc.

>This ain't true, those are personality traits that anyone can have at any age.

Young boys can be decisive. But females mention again and again that older guys are more likely to know what they want and know how to get it.

>I accept the fact that older men are attracted to younger women but not that women are more attracted to older men, it is the opposite, humans will always seek for young.

Females like older men until about their 30s, regularly disdaining males younger than them, then in their 30s they seem to seek younger men again (like all those female school teachers fucking boys). Probably because their biological clock is ticking.
>>
>>16978860
I also said
>I'm not saying all the traditions of today are healthy or necessarily good
But thanks for taking my words out of context.

Female genital mutilation just became illegal in NA in 1990.
>>
>>16978869
Citation needed. Provide proof or fuck off. The oldest woman to have a child was over 80.
>>
>>16978780
>Girls like their fathers for purely freudian reasons, same way boys like their mothers. Is not the imprint of an older man but the first imprint of love.
>Girls preffering older men are an anomaly caused by poor father-daugther relationships, same with guys and mommy issues.

That only helps my point.

Many females want a guy, like their dad, they can fuck.

He's tall, he's strong, he can pick her up, he can throw her around, he's multiple heads taller than him. You see women pair up with guys like that all the time. It's not an anomaly. It's the norm. On average, married men are usually 6 inches taller than their wives.
>>
>>16978887
>Pedo/haebo
If you like teenagers you're a haebophile.
>>
>>16978803
>Child prostitution does not support the argument that kids are more virile, it just supports the argument that the beliefs people had back then were likely to be wrong.

Girls are more fertile, since they still have all their eggs.

Why do you think child prostitution was even banned? It's because men wanted to have sex with young girls. Do you think that was just a cultural belief? No, it's biology.

>Yes, purberty has been happening sooner and sooner as people consume more food that speeds up the process (hormones in cows milk)

Fat girls tend to go through puberty sooner, as opposed to say, dancers, so a fat girl might go through puberty at 8, while a dancer might go through puberty at like 14.

But age of consent laws suggest that humans know better than nature itself.
>>
>>16978816

It depends on their ages, doesn't it?

Do you really think a 18-year-old could beat a 30-year-old UFC fighter?
>>
File: HjVGuVD.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
HjVGuVD.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>16978923
>>16978904
Pic related is your average 35 year old white male.

Does he look successful, dominant, decisive, well educated, rich, fun, good in bed etc to you?

Girls would only go for an older guy is he is a millionaire or with a huge dick and a sex room like the one that the mc of 50 shades of grey owns, otherwise they prefer to date people 5 years older or younger than them, or the same age. Money isn't all and if it isn't, fucking overweight smelly men is not the only way to obtain it, especially if you are a young female in a Western nation.
>>
>>16978923
>implying a 21 year old isn't strong, can lift, and isn't strong

Generations are getting smarter, taller, stronger and more beautiful, it is dumb to choose one of the older models.
>>
>>16978831
>Both males and females favour youth

No. Not at the same rate.

How do you explain the fact that married men are typically 3 years older than their wives?

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/06/millennials-delaying-marriage-money-weddings/395870/
>For decades, the average age at which Americans marry has been creeping higher. In 1960 the average groom was almost 23, and his bride a few months over 20. According to data from Pew Research Center, by 2011, average marriage age had climbed to nearly 29 years for men and 26 and a half years for women.

>and an 18 Y/O male can have the same experience as a 40 Y/O man

Possibly. Not very likely.

>age does not fare tee experience (and it has nothing to do with the topic.) You have no proof a 90 Y/O would product healthy offspring with an 18 Y/O, the burden of proof is on the believer.

It's happened multiple times thoughout the history of humanity (maybe even among your own ancestors).

And you have no idea how old all of your past grandfathers/grandmothers were when they reproduced.
>>
>>16978952
Can you post an more leveled example?

I can pull the same shit and ask if a man would rather fuck an obese teenager to let's say Anne Hathaway who is over 30.

Stop being so dumb.
>>
>>16978972
>3 years
On average, not even 5.

A 30 some wanting a 19 year old is embarrassing.
>>
>>16978866
>With the help of drugs.

Men make viable sperm long after women stop releasing viable eggs. It's how things are. It's what evolution has resulted in.

>A 50 is the limit for males for healthy kids 45 for women. And note the healthy, my aunt had a daughter at 47 and she is fine unlike her older sister that is a little slow.

>Older should just fuck off and stop trying with younger, it is embarrassing, this is for both male and female.

Couples who are younger, and no more than 15 years apart tend to have healthier children.

But if a guy is 18 and attracted to an 18-year-old female, why would he stop being attracted to 18-year-old females when he's 50?

You say older people should just fuck off and stop trying, but if older men are successful with younger females, it's because younger females reward that behavior.
>>
>>16978915

Do you know what an outlier is?
>>
>>16978997
The thing is that they are not.
3 years is the average an average woman would go for an average man.

Anna Smith is not a good example because it is no average.

Man can like whatever they want, but forcing women on their desires is not accepted. Also stating so proudly that women prefer older men so that the truth can accommodate their preferences is ridiculous and delusional.

Fatties can say men prefer them misleading fat for curves, same way oldmen mislead age with success, we all know is not true and it is truly disgusting.
>>
>>16978960
>Pic related is your average 35 year old white male.

>Does he look successful, dominant, decisive, well educated, rich, fun, good in bed etc to you?

No, he looks soft and pudgy, because modern civilization allows him to be. Surviving until 35 is no longer an achievement, it's pretty much a given in Western civilization (unless you're black and other blacks have guns).

Women always complain about "white privilege" but whites males have a big reputation for being uncool dorks, whereas black males have a reputation for being "cool." She doesn't want to fuck a guy who looks like her brother.

Show a picture of your average 35 year old black male, and yes, most white women would want to fuck him if he looked dominant, fun, good in bed.

One of the biggest things that attract men to women is a man with a different immune system, the major histocompatibility complex. That's why women don't like guys if kissing him feels like she's kissing her brother. That's why women like "exotic" guys with accents. That's why white women date black guys.
>>
File: 1.jpg (43 KB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
43 KB, 640x359
>>16978997
>age is now a behavior
>>
>>16978979

You were the one speaking in vague generalizations:
>Older are weaker, fragile and filled with diseases, the younger one would win for sure.

You're basically arguing that age and experience mean nothing when it comes to a fight.

Yeah, a lot of young fighters have more energy and stamina. But a guy with 1 win under his belt going up against a guy with 30 wins under his belt is at a clear disadvantage. You could argue the same about sexual partners. A guy with 1 notch on his bedpost is at a clear disadvantage to a guy with 30 notches on his bedpost.
>>
>>16978986
>A 30 some wanting a 19 year old is embarrassing.

What's embarassing about it? Embarassing to who? Him? If he has a 19-year-old on his arm, what's he supposed to be embarassed about?

It's not a guy's fault that 19-year-old females are way more attractive than 30-year-old females.

It's more embarassing when a 30-year-old female wants a 19-year-old guy.
>>
>>16979029
All I hear is you talking unrelated shit.

Thing is, worth and pudgy men are not attractive, and that is what most white old men look like.

You can bitch and complain all you want about modern civilization, but that is the natural stream of evolution this is what nature has lead to, some traits are not wanted anymore and older men have them.
And you complaining in 4 Chan about this isn't fixing the cause either.
>>
>>16979029
*soft
>>
>>16979040
>>age is now a behavior

I assume you're referring to this:
>if older men are successful with younger females, it's because younger females reward that behavior.

Would you like me to translate, Hiro?

Older men seeking younger females is a behavior. Young females seeking older men is a behavior. People with age gaps pairing up is a behavior.
>>
>>16979043
Again you are implying that experience only comes with age, that is clearly not the case.

A 30 year old virgin can not be better in bed than a younger one who has gotten laid at least once.
>>
>>16979056

And you're arguing against points I haven't made.

Nowhere did I claim that the average white guy in his mid-30s is the most attractive to women.

But men get better with age, whereas women do not.
>>
>>16979070

Older people tend to have more experience.

Yes, there are 30-year-old virgins with no experience with women, but they're probably oversocialized. Worlwide, most men would probably rape someone before that point.
>>
>>16979051
If a 30 year old can get a young girl, that is fine, more power to him. But don't pretend that this is the average or that her and his situation are average.

Same way, most of the older guys who want young are creepy old farts which young girls want nothing to do with. They still chase them, they still state that they prefer them for their age, but that is not true. And that is embarrassing.
>>
>>16979075
Men don't get better with age, no living being does.
All decays and all the money in the world can't stop this.
>>
>>16979092

Beauty is beauty.

If a guy is young, and attracted to young girls, why would he stop finding them beautiful the older he gets? Why is that embarassing? Nature made young girls beautiful, and nature made him attracted to young girls. There's nothing to be embarassed about. You could argue that an older guy trying to fit in with a younger crowd is embarassing, but that has more to do with cultural notions of "coolness."

And females often only think a guy is "creepy" if they're not attracted to them.

Brad Pitt is 52, but if he hit on some girl she wouldn't call him a "creepy old fart."
>>
>>16979088
Experience doesn't trumph youth characteristics, especially in the dating game, especially nowadays.
>>
>>16979101

Everybody gets older.

But aging is worse for women than it is for men, because it negatively affects her looks more, which is her main attractor for mates.

I could post pictures of 50-year-old men and 50-year-old women all day long. Women age like milk. Menopause is their expiration date (although some would argue The Wall is closer to 35, or even 25).
>>
>>16979116

I think a guy with lots of experience getting laid would trump a young guy without that experience.

There's a theory that 20% of males mate with 80% of females.
>>
>>16979113
How many times do I have to say this?

I don't give a fuck what old men like, I understand their reasons and have nothing against them.

What is embarrassing is them claiming ridiculous things like "men get better with age", " women prefer OLD men". (Notice the emphasis on old not older) and being delusional about the little things they have achieved in their lives, as if it were better than health and youth. Same way fatties think they are smarter, more grounded and with better personalitie than thin girls.
>>
>>16979123
>implying
Everyone looks like shit old.
A man over 30 can not be more attractive than a younger one.
>>
>>16979130
You think.

What you think is not necessarily the truth.
>>
>>16979139
>What is embarrassing is them claiming ridiculous things like "men get better with age", " women prefer OLD men". (Notice the emphasis on old not older) and being delusional about the little things they have achieved in their lives, as if it were better than health and youth. Same way fatties think they are smarter, more grounded and with better personalitie than thin girls.

Men do get better with age, because their looks don't take quite the hit (women care much less about looks, and age destroys a female's looks much more than it destroys a male's looks) and they can attain higher status than younger males. So you observe young, virile high school-aged teenage boys being overlooked by their female peers for "college guys" with better cars, more money, etc.

And I never said women prefer "old men." But by and large, females pair up with older males.
>>
>>16979144

Wow, anon, I think you're right.

That must be why there are no male models or actors over 30, and why every guy under 30 is a model, and why older women get the same amount of roles in Hollywood as older men. Gee, you might really be onto something.
>>
>>16979148

Women prefer to fuck guys with more partners than guys with none. That's the truth. The former has been pre-approved by Vagina, while the latter might be a creepy loner.
>>
>>16979051
>it's more embarrassing when a 30-YO female wants an 18-YO boy
It's the same amount of embarrassing. I personally think women age better than men, so it's probably less embarrassing.
>>
>>16979179
Post a pic of yourself then, fatty; prove that men get better with age.
>pro-tip: you can't
>>
>>16979275

Older men get more work than older women as models, actors, all professions which place a premium on looks. This isn't news.

Age is harder on women. That's a fact.
>>
>>16975647
Solution date women you age that appear younger than they look. I got plenty of them girls like that at work (look 18 but literally 28) just saying or date asian chic's cause they don't age (most) till like they hit 50 kek

Again find a girl your age that dresses like that there's plenty of those girls around these day and age
>>
>>16978796
Wrinkles are only really a thing after 40 or sometimes 50.

Possessive? Most teen males are possessive as fuck. Stop this shenanigans.
>>
>>16979781
>I got plenty of them girls like that at work (look 18 but literally 28) just saying or date asian chic's cause they don't age (most) till like they hit 50 kek

I have the solution. Everyone hates pedophilia and then this different non-pedo thing where guys wanna fuck teens right?

Solution: Breed women who have delayed senescence to produce younger and younger looking women, that way you can have a 12 year old look in a 30 year old body.

Everyone is happy.
>>
>>16975647
Buy your GF a retinol cream. It'll get rid of her wrinkles and give her skin that 'glow' back. It works, it's safe, and you can get it pretty cheap. If she starts using it in her early 20s, it should retard her skin's aging considerably.

It doesn't work on tits, though, so find someone with A cups.
>>
>>16980032
moar like MMmm mmm cups.

Amnyway, you can solve the wrinkle issue but you cant solve the underlying aging issue which is the cause of face shape changes due to collagen loss and bone shape changes.

Google tedtalks how to stop aging, delayed senescence, free radical theory of aging, mitochondria damage and aging, and tedtalk aging worm stopped. Genes affect aging too. Telomeres protect cells from being damaged and dying faster. Telomeres die too chronic stress.

No silver bullet to fight aging. Billions of things affect it. Exercise and good diet and protecting your skin from sun and destressing or finding ways to stop stressing about anything in life, these are the keys to short term aging delay. Long term requires a pill.
>>
>>16978737
>Younger people are getting richer faster than in previous generations.

Uh, prove that when millennials are in a period where the economy is tanked and they don't even wanna work.
>>
I don't get why you'd automatically be even slightly attracted to someone just because they have usual signs of aging that we all have.

I'll be honest here. I'm an pedophile. I've been attracted to 5 year olds. I still think adult womens are hot as fuck, even those much older than me.
>>
>>16980462
not even be slightly attracted to*
>>
Find an Asian gf
>>
>>16979650
They judge men less for their looks, women are judged almost solely on looks in the industry, I knew you couldn't prove anything. I'm not talking about models I'm talking about normal people.
>>
>>16981960
>They judge men less for their looks, women are judged almost solely on looks in the industry

Lol thats bullshit.
>>
>>16980462
>I'm an pedophile. I've been attracted to 5 year olds. I still think adult womens are hot as fuck, even those much older than me.

Then you aren't really a pedophile, since you have to have a sole, or overriding interest in 5 year olds. If you find all equally attractive, you're not -phile of any kind.

Alternatively, if you want to claim that you must be one, then you must also be a teleiophile, because of your attraction to women far past puberty. (the literature says "attraction to adult types", but adult is an arbitrary and non-scientific line. At least we can define 30+ as adult for absolute certainty, so if you wanna bang 30+ women, you're a teleiophile).
>>
Are you from somewhere where you can watch fat people in the streets? Move to somewhere else, like Barcelona or a thousand other places. Lots of small, cute, hot girls aged 20-30.

Inb4 careerless hobo... you can still move, if the Nigerians and Rasta guys can move you can too.
>>
>>16982455

it's called non-exclusive.
>>
>>16975936
I accept your opinion, but as a bisexual man I disagree about the men aging part. Women? Yes. Youth is attractive. These days, I can look at a 17 year old and tell whether or not she'll be ugly as she ages and about how long that'll take:
>She's hot now
>But that nose is going to get longer and droop
>yeah she's got a fat ass now...
>But she's going to balloon up in college.
Etc. I can see, like physically SEE, that youth is attractive.

But men? Good god almighty most young men look like shit tier to me. I work out in a college gym too so I get a healthy dose of above attractiveness, college aged men and women around me. I would fuck older men 25-40 any day. Those college boys look like complete babies. It's hot to fuck a young, shaved ass out.... but that's some trap level play. Most normal guys look like shit in college in my experience. And the hot ones? They're just plain hot. They'll be hot at 15 or 50, it won't matter, they're just hot.

Women... most women are shit tier by 30. A few women DO age well or age "into" their hotness, but the vast majority are fat fucking slobs that don't try by the time they hit 30.
>>
>>16982711
Right, so we go with that latter. You're both a pedophile and a teleiophile if you think 5 and 30 year old females are sex.

If you're exclusive and youre only into 30 year old women, you're just a teleiophile.
>>
>>16982736
>>16975936
Also, this is coming from a guy fucking 19 year olds when I'm 28. Next year... it'll be a decade age difference... and I'll still be fucking 19 year olds.

A 19 year old I fucked told me that a 45 year old guy at work was "really hot" and she would fuck him immediately if asked. All he had to do was ask.

Soooooooo OP, not sure what to tell you because if I can fuck 19 year olds... so can you.
>>
>>16982736
>I accept your opinion, but as a bisexual man I disagree about the men aging part. Women? Yes. Youth is attractive. These days, I can look at a 17 year old and tell whether or not she'll be ugly as she ages and about how long that'll take:
>>She's hot now
>>But that nose is going to get longer and droop
>>yeah she's got a fat ass now...
>>But she's going to balloon up in college.
>Etc. I can see, like physically SEE, that youth is attractive.
>But men? Good god almighty most young men look like shit tier to me. I work out in a college gym too so I get a healthy dose of above attractiveness, college aged men and women around me. I would fuck older men 25-40 any day. Those college boys look like complete babies. It's hot to fuck a young, shaved ass out.... but that's some trap level play. Most normal guys look like shit in college in my experience. And the hot ones? They're just plain hot. They'll be hot at 15 or 50, it won't matter, they're just hot.

You're right.

I think it really depends. Some really unattractive girls younger grow up to be hot. You are gay, so maybe being gay and not being sexually interested in younger males may influence your opinion, similar to being straight and not being sexually interested in younger females may influence the opinion of attraction for guys to younger/underage women.

For the record, though, I don't find teen males attractive at all unless a very rare instance when they already look 20ish. When I said attractive males I meant around the 18-24 mark.

Its true though, as I've gotten older I've been able to see how many girls will get uglier as they get older.

Nietzsche said it best "Sometimes just a stronger pair of glasses is sufficient to cure a person in love; and whoever has had the power to imagine a face or form twenty years older, has probably gone through life quite undisturbed. "

its a weird duality, because still a bit attractive now, but I as someone with experience I can see how ugly they'll get.
>>
>>16982743
>Also, this is coming from a guy fucking 19 year olds when I'm 28. Next year... it'll be a decade age difference... and I'll still be fucking 19 year olds.
>A 19 year old I fucked told me that a 45 year old guy at work was "really hot" and she would fuck him immediately if asked. All he had to do was ask.
>Soooooooo OP, not sure what to tell you because if I can fuck 19 year olds... so can you.

As a different guy, not OP, I always feel self conscious and creepy about it, plus I might not be physically attractive enough.

Its bad enough to be similar age and someone simply not attracted to you if you start hitting on them, but in my mind its this built up beast, 1000x worse if you're much older than them, 5-8 years or more, and you hit on them when they aren't interested.
>>
>>16982756
I like you and your response, but uhhhh
>You are gay
.... I'm bisexual.
>>
>>16982774
Alright
>>
>>16982767
>I always feel self conscious and creepy about it
I used to feel creepy about it too, especially when I'm going to an EDM show (that *I* actually like god damn it) and there is god tier 16 year old bare ass running around... fuck man. yeah I felt creepy.

But then I realized that when I was young, I would have KILLED SOMEONE to find an older guy or girl that was into me. I was always rejecting women my own age and trying for older women only to be told that I was too much of a baby or something.

now that the situation is reversed, I realized that I don't have to make the same mistake those women made ;) when the youngins come offering pussy, say yes.
>you hit on them when they aren't interested.
That's why you don't really "hit on them" in the way people think of when they say that. You're not walking up to them spitting game and trying hard. What you do is check them out from afar and smile smugly when they see you doing it. If they react positively, you can fuck them. If they don't, well you haven't lost face. They might tell their friends that you were looking and point. I usually smile even more like "I don't give a fuck" and give them a head nod. There's usually one of em in the group whose eyes linger on yours, even if her friends are talking shit. You can fuck that one later if you run into her at the water fountains or walking around.

You don't have to say a single word. Or move lol.
>>
>>16979040
>>age is now a behavior

Actually true.

Calling any neurologist to the house here.

I read somewhere online, some research paper that has to do with neurons. The idea is that we replace cells and neurons in our brains die, however we do have immortal neurons.

We replace cells every 6 or 9 months or something. We replace neurons at some rate I don't know, but we clearly lose and replace them when younger, and the replacement system fails us as we get older.

Now, there's some immortal neurons somewhere in our spinal cord or that dangly bit on the back of our brain. These neurons age with the body.

I wonder if these neurons have anything to do with our cognitive understanding of the world. For instance, as an older male, I think 22-24 year olds look my age, or rather, I feel like they're around my age. They certainly are not chronologically, with a birth day 8+ years behind me. I look younger than I am physically, although years of stress has taken a toll on that.

So what if these immortal neurons are related to how we feel and express ourselves? Plenty of immature people out there. People always go and judge by physical age, even if a person looks far older or far younger than that age. If you look really old, but your gov ID says 20, people will treat you more like 20 to start unless you confirm age biases through behavior, at which point people will treat you as old as you look.

I'm thinking about this because plenty of men and women out there have been caught with an underage person and gone to prison, but we're judging them based on their birthdate, which is not a true reflection of the person's 'mental age'.

What if these neurons have an effect on our mental age? What if they therefore are the thing to judge rather than a person's body?
Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.