[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm seriously considering suicide I feel I have nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
I'm seriously considering suicide I feel I have nothing left to live for and Mabey I just need some help any advice
>>
>>16975490
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbTAmN4m2lQ

It doesn't matter if you believe or not. Just watch and relax. Enjoy the story.
>>
Try going to a good psychotherapist, I highly recommend you to go with one who applies Albert Ellis therapy (psycho-cognitive therapy), I mean, psychoanalysis does not work for these sort of problems.
>>
you can use your lifetime trying find the cure of some disease, just saying
>>
>>16975490
Don't do it OP, you may not find comfort in the afterlife. Nobody knows whats waiting for us when we die. Instead, find a new purpose in your life. Make a new chapter in your story. Put any thoughts of girls (or whatever is plaguing you) behind and find a new purpose for your life. That's my advice to you
>>
I think there should be a sticky on /adv/ that outlines the following:

1) If you are considering killing yourself or others, GO. TO. THE. HOSPITAL. OR. CALL. 911.

2) If you are experiencing a pattern of depression, SEE. A. DOCTOR. There is little to no chance they're going to "hospitalize" you.

3) There is NO SHAME are RARELY NEGATIVE SIDE-EFFECTS of taking your prescribed anti-depressant or anti-anxiety medications. If there are, you tell your fucking doctor and they will fix it.

I am not making light of suicide - I struggled after an attempt three years ago and continuing depression since, but these threads pop up everyday.

Also, not "that guy" that normally posts about it on here, but yall mufuckas need Jesus.
>>
>>16975639
There's a Hotline number under the create a thread/reply box.
>>
Long story short depression sucks, If things are dire call an ambulance and check yourself into hospital, Like many others I have battled depression for years and some days are worse than others.
>>
How was the advice 0p?
>>
>>16975490
Start fishing, best psychotherapy
>>
File: 1452575723518.jpg (70 KB, 499x460) Image search: [Google]
1452575723518.jpg
70 KB, 499x460
>>16975490
I understand that you feel like you have nothing to live for anymore. But there are always opportunities in life. You probably still young. Meaning you have over 80 years to find a purpose. By that time you would have already taken new opportunities and new friends. Life is a gift. Nobody know what happens in the afterlife. Might as well try and enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
>>16975532
>Ratings and comments disabled
Fuck off.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.