[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendship over?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 400x300
I just got out of a relationship about a month and a half ago, my best friend and her boyfriend have been my exs' rock through the whole thing mostly her. I just found out two days ago he was threatening suicide. So he went to her apartment, her bf was at work on midnights. They drank all night till like 8 am He kissed her neck, she pushed him away. I still feel like it should never have gotten to that point and blame her, I could give a shit less about him, he just did it to hurt me, because he knew I wouldn't care if he moved on. Also he did Coke after we broke up and she was trying to hide that from me too. Am I wrong in throwing away a friend ship of like 20 years
>>
>>16974988

you are a shoe
>>
>>16974993
Shoe?
>>
>>16975002

yes. you are a shoe.
>>
>>16975033
Thanks mr neckbeard, maybe you life be full of fat times and loneliness
>>
>>16975066

im skinny, on my way to toned. got a bf, a well paying job, and friends who enjoy lasertag just as much as i do.

You are a shoe.
>>
Which is why you spend your time being a dick online right?
>>
>>16975080

>I WANNA END MY TWENTY YEAR FRIENDSHIP BECAUSE SHE STOPPED MY EX FROM KISSING HER
>BUT YOU'RE THE DICK!!1!

no wonder your boyfriend broke up with you.
>>
>>16974988
I don't think you should throw away a friendship like that. I don't even think it was her fault. You should let it go and forgive her. Don't let your ex's action determine how your life goes. If she is a good friend, forgive her and move on
>>
I hope that's satisfying, I'm the type of person who wants only the best for people. So have a nice life
>>
>>16975090
I don't feel like she's a good friend because she has hidden several things from me, and because she should have been on my side and not let him do that and not drank with him all night and let him stay further and lie to her boyfriend about what happend
>>
>>16975089
She drank with him all night and she stopped him from kissing her, but rubbing her leg was fine?
>>
>>16975103
She just wants to try and be his friend. It is not her responsibility to tell you everything and you shouldn't try to control who she hangs out with. I understand that you're upset with her, but I think this has more to do with your ex then it does to do with her. Also, I don't think she sees things as "sides". You aren't fighting a war with your ex, you just broke up. She cares about both of you and wants to help both of you through this difficult time. I don't know the exact circumstances of your friendship with her, but unless she's done this consistently and there are other problems, I would keep the friendship. Friends are not a valuable commodity, but good friends are extremely valuable. Keep as many good friends as you can.
>>
you sound like a retarded cunt desu
i am going to agree with the other anon
you're a shoe
>>
Ok folks I'm out she's my best friend and for it to get to a point where he makes a sexual advance on her that isn't right I would have kicked him the fuck out of my house long before that if I were her, I guess that's just me
>>
File: OPisashoe.jpg (582 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
OPisashoe.jpg
582 KB, 2048x1536
>>
>>16975118
And no it's about him hitting on her I don't like him I'm glad he's gone he's been begging me to take him back and he realized I don't care so he decided to hit me where it hurts. I had absolutely no problem with her hanging out with him. I doubt he attacked her with a kiss tho
>>
>>16974988
fucking shoe
>>
>>16975145
I'm just saying that you shouldn't ruin a friendship because your ex is a prick
>>
>>16974988
Hmmm.. Tough situation. I think you just may be a shoe
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.