[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should i do.........
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1435322845885.jpg (154 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1435322845885.jpg
154 KB, 640x427
Will try to make this short to the point.

I'm 22 male,seeing a 35 year old woman.
Dated for awhile and are together, we get along perfectly. Like soul mates.She wants kids and marriage soon. I love her alot. What is your opinion of this,long term? I'm thinking of long term would this work or is this weird,or this is perfectly fine.

Thanks for the replies.
>>
She just want to satisfy her biological clock urges.
After that it will be hell.

But you're probably just a silly virgin who can't see that.
>>
ok.
>>
why would it be hell?
>>
>>16974723
Your 22 you need more time with less obligations that will tie you. Down for thousands and years
>>
>>16974723

The age difference is large, but certainly not unfeasable. The greater question is whether this is what you want at this point in your life.There are some people who are ready to settle down at 22. Do you think you're one of them?
>>
I understand, im just attached to her now because we're literally soul mates in how we get along perfectly. Im not sure how to approach this if i decided to breakup with her,i would feel very bad and she would be heartbroken and i would be depressed severely..
>>
>>16974780
And at 27 u want child support? Can you afford kids?
>>
>>16974723
Sounds like she's using you to just get pregnant before she can't. Date someone 18-27
>>
>She wants kids and marriage soon.
and what do YOU want? do you want kids and a marriage? no? straight up tell her.. you're 22 you have your whole life ahead
why ruin it with obligations?

>>16974728
i'd guess this aswell, OP sounds kinda spineless
>>
She now said i dont have to worry about having kids with her its fine... but the age idk ;( i dont know what i should do in this situation. I love her and were are literally perfect together but our age will effect us eventually i think....
>>
>>16974808
well you will both eventually die someday
>i dont know what i should do in this situation
enjoy things while they last, everything ends eventually
>>
>>16974723
>we get along perfectly. Like soul mates.
>soul mates
>She wants kids and marriage soon.
Sir, I need to drop some truth on you: Women do what you want and say what you want and fuck like you want them to fuck so that they can get you for:
>kids and marriage
Then, after they've married you, the sex starts drying up. The attitude changes. She's suddenly more interested in what you're doing for her and her children than she is about you.

Because she never actually was that person you married. She just wanted:
>kids and marriage
Please, please, please go talk to people who have been married for 5 years or more. They will almost exclusively tell you that the women they married are not the women they're with today.

So what do I think when I read:
>soul mates
>35
>wants kids
>wants marriage
? I think: "I SMELL A FUCKING TRAP."
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.