[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12
File: oppositegender.jpg (44 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
oppositegender.jpg
44 KB, 1200x630
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><Random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something we cannot explain to you. In video game terms, you are lvl 1 social skills and the "Interpret signs" ability requires level 10 to unlock. Get more experience.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking.

>Brandon
Fuck off
>>
File: Penguins.jpg (760 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760 KB, 1024x768
>>16973567
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
File: EmptyTableLg[1].jpg (21 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
EmptyTableLg[1].jpg
21 KB, 400x299
>>16973567
I accidentally a whole Dr. Pepper is that bad?
>>
>>16973578
>>16973582
wat?
>>
>>16973588
So glad you asked. Thought i was dyslexic for a second.
>>
Ladies why is the only thing you're good for that warm wet hole between your legs?
>>
>>16973602
If we had to be good for more, we would. Why is that all we need to take all your money, time, and energy?
>>
>>16973606
i always wondered why women try at anything
>>
>>16973606
Nature.
We can't resist it. The problem is most men put women at a man's standards of.
They think that women even exist on the same emotional and psychological level as men. We don't and that's fine.
>>
>>16973602
We're also pretty good at giving birth to sometimes mysogynistic dickheads like you anon
>>
>>16973619
>acknowledges that men are such retards for pussy that they fool away all their resources chasing it
>butthurt with women for taking advantage of that

yep, surely women are the stupid ones in this transaction.
>>
>Be in final year of uni
>Have a crush on a shy girl who doesn’t really have any friends
>Always end up pussying out of asking her out/too scared to too it in a crowed corridor
>Literally 2 classes left before exams and then I’ll never see her again

How do I ask her out (preferably away from a crowd of people) without looking super desperate?
>>
Do some girls just not enjoy oral sex? I've had mostly good responses (hair grabbing, moaning, some spasms). One girl in particular wasn't that responsive.
>>
>>16973629
>Do some girls x? Do some men y?

The answer to this question is pretty much always yes, assuming it's humanly possible.
>>
i'll just paste from the last thread

Girls,

Is it normal for a girl to actually not be sure about what she feels? Last summer she showed interest and we spoke for an hour or so but I ended the chat and that (I found this out a few months ago, we've been talking since december now) apparently annoyed her. That was when she admitted she showed interest in me. How I found it out was just a "I like you" "well i really like you too" type of shit - sounds cringy but we've sort of just met.
Anyhow, fast forward to now and after I said that I feel more than simple liking she said it got weird later on because she's /not sure/ if she feels the same and that's making it unpleasant for her - the fact that I said my feelings openly and she didn't.

She had issues with other people(guys) so what I understand she doesn't WANT to feel anything because she's afraid that might happen again. She also noted that she likes being alone, simply not caring about anyone else but yourself.

Any tips or should I just leave it at 'just good friends' type of thing? I can easily get over that thing (and pretty much have), just that she's a fucking awesome person, is beautiful, has a great personality and is great to talk to, so I wouldn't want to end a friendship like that.
>>
>>16973578
Please stop asking this. You already got the answer to this in the 5 other threads you made. Just because the answers didn't correspond to what you wanted to hear doesn't mean they're invalid.
>>
I live in a dead town, is going to a big city in he weekends a good idea to meet people?
>>
>>16973636
But has anyone? Inquiring minds want to know. Have you?
>>
>>16973629

In my experience, the two major issues women have with men going down with them is concern about their own hygiene (I personally have to scrub my vag with a scourer before I feel comfortable with a guy going down on me) or it's because the guy just isn't very good at it.

I lost count of the amount of men who have told me they're amazing at oral, then they get down there and just slurp away. It's not attractive, it's hard to get in the mood and it doesn't feel that great. Apparently it's a similar thing with women giving blowjobs, everybody uses it as something to attract people but they're rarely that good.

That said, all women are different. Some are more responsive to having their clit licked and sucked than others. Don't let it put you off, anon. Perhaps next time you could try asking her if she's enjoying it, or whether there's anything you can do to improve.
>>
>>16973624
I'm not butthurt. Never said I was, daft cunt.

By your logic women are retards just as much for being distracted by the resources and giving up the one thing they're good for(pussy) and their future(children) for a man.

2/10 for me replying.
>>
>>16973639
Doing stuff--different stuff as often as possible, at that--is a good idea to meet people. If stuff is unavailable in your town then go to wherever it can be found. Just go with purpose. Standing on a street in a big city will not help you meet people. (Unless it's late at night and you're wearing fishnets.)
>>
>>16973635
Im nearly in the same boat as you. No clue what to do, although me and my girl made out with each other and came pretty close towards having sex, but she decided against it last minute. At the moment i try to give her time and date her slowly, but consistently. Trying to know each other better each date, having a bit more intimidacy each date etc. Its not always 1st date, 2nd kiss, 3rd sex.
>>
>>16973629

>a recently married couple gets into a car accident
>the lovely wife lapses into a coma
>for several months the young husband visits her bedside in the hospital, reading to her and talking to her
>he is well-liked by the staff
>one day one of the wife's caretakers is giving her a sponge bath
>this nurse notices that the wife seems to show some mild responses when the sponge touches around her vagina
>next time the husband visits, this nurse discreetly pulls the husband aside and informs the husband of this development
>she cautiously suggests to him that he might try having oral sex with his comatose wife to see if it would help her wake up
>husband agrees
>nurse clears out, shuts the door behind her
>5 minutes later
>alarms start buzzing
>lights start flashing
>CODE BLUE CODE BLUE CODE BLUE
>wife's vital readings show she is clearly in distress
>nurse barges back in
>sees alarmed husband standing beside the bed
>"WHAT DID YOU DO????" Nurse screams at him
>"I DON'T KNOW" he squawks frantically. "I...I guess she must have choked!"
>>
>>16973651
Alright thanks.
>>
>>16973649
the butthurt is so strong in this post. Let it flow, my son.
>>
>>16973667
kek, fucking middle school tier but pretty good.
>>
>>16973649
>came to thread to troll bitches
>owned by a bitch

shamefur dispray.
>>
>>16973677
>>16973670
RDF converge!
>>
>>16973659
I see. Well, we haven't went as far as you have (honestly, i don't intend to) but good luck anyways man.
>>
>>16973606
>Implying we give you all of that
Bitch I give you just enough so that you'll spread those thighs.

>>16973621
Stay mad. Perhaps in your anger you could whip me up a sandwich while you're at it. At least you'd be useful.
>>
File: blackstare.png (279 KB, 626x395) Image search: [Google]
blackstare.png
279 KB, 626x395
>>16973567
guys and girls, why would you call a girl cute all the time?

I literally cannot go a day without someone calling me cute, and it pisses me off.

If I do or try anything, period, if I get drunk, I get called cute. Are they just trying to make me feel better?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, it's just fucking with me since I don't get taken seriously when I'm trying to flirt.
>>
>>16973567
Guy here.

Been talking to this insanely smart girl for the past two weeks or so. She goes to an ivy league school, conducts and presents research at other ivy league schools during her summers, etc. We're hanging out for the first time this Friday, and I'm stoked cause she's also really pretty.

But every time we talk she assumes i dont know anything about what she's talking about. Im no doctor in training, but I was interested in medicine early on in my career and I know a lot more than she seems to think I do.

How do I tell her I already know what shes telling me without coming off as a dick? It's so awkward having to pretend that i dont know anything about a subject just for the sake of conversation.
>>
>>16973745
Just make a comment that makes it obvious that she underestimates your knowledge. If she doesn't get the hint tmshe might be socially retarded despite her smart brain
>>
>>16973698

I wonder how many women have spread their thighs for you. Genuine interest here, Anon, this is my first time responding to this thread.
>>
>>16973745
sounds like she might be socially inept and not used to being around others, or hanging out.

just start initiating things/debates with her that she might know about and bounce back knowledge. she'll realize you're able to keep up and probably have fun with a discussion she's interested in, and be able to contribute to.
>>
>>16973745
If it's appropriate in the conversation just say "you're familiar with x" if she's starting at the basics. You can also interject at certain points and show someone you're familiar with something and they might advance the conversation past the basics.
>>
>>16973738
Cute girls doing things is cute. It's quite cute that you would complain about this.
>>
>>16973753
More than ten. I kinda lost count because, let's be honest, you women are pretty fucking stupid and easy to manipulate. After awhile you all kinda start blending together. Except Amy... Oh my Amy. I won't ever forget her.
>>
>>16973782
>Newsflash: Local Teenage Boy Has Totally Had Sex With So Many Girls He Has Lost Count But It's Definitely More Than Ten.

>In other news: "Don't Mess With Me, I Know Karate", or "My Dad Can Kick Your Dad's Ass" - Which Is More Effective?

>Also: "I Rode My Uncles Lamborghini Yesterday And He Let Me Drive It"

no really, kids like you are so cute.
>>
>>16973800
All you should need to say is what you wrote here, verbatim. I'd consider it a fundamental incompatibility if you speak that simply from the heart and it doesn't move him to compromise. Mind you I'm not calling right or wrong here. Just incompatibility.
>>
>>16973813
Our top story tonight, live coverage of a teenage boy whose relative works at XBox and you're going to be banned forever. Reporting from Nuketown is our correspondent XxxPussiDestroyer420xxX with fresh details.
>>
>>16973800
Don't worry too much about making him feel uncomfortable, he'll be fine. Just be more assertive and take him out to a nice place.
>>
>>16973782
>Except Amy... Oh my Amy

How many PSI did you inflate Amy to every night?
>>
>>16973602
That's not the only thing we're good for. We also have a warm wet hole on our face and a warm wet disgusting hole behind our legs
>>
>>16973813
Its OK. I didn't expect you to believe anything I said because you had already decided that you weren't going to believe me before I even posted.

Kill yourself.
>>
Does anyone have advice on how to go down on girls? My girlfriend wants to try it and I don't want to fuck it up
>>
>>16973836
See
>>16973862
>>
>>16973870
Tease the living fuck out of her. Anticipation feels better than your tongue. Speaking of your tongue, it's not only effective as a pin-point bean flicker. Lickitung that whole pussy as you go, and at least the whole area around the clit as she really gets into it. Don't tense it too much. Use your lips too.
>>
>>16973578
>>16973582
Yes to both.
>>
>>16973667
Pretty good.
>>
>>16973738
Sounds like you're just cute. If you're worried about being taken seriously when flirting, you might have to get a little more direct.
>>
>>16973813
>A new report coming in: The best place to find a girlfriend is to go to a Canadian Summer Camp according to 62 informants
>>
File: eating out.jpg (890 KB, 400x4136) Image search: [Google]
eating out.jpg
890 KB, 400x4136
>>16973870
I hear this is pretty effective.
>>
>>16973862

Newsflash: people don't believe you when you are obviously full of shit. I bet you run into that problem a lot.
>>
>>16973901
I'm not but it doesn't matter for chucklefucks like you since, like I said, you had already made up your mind. Even then how exactly do you expect me to prove it to you? Please, kill yourself.
>>
>>16973897
This is terrible, who wrote this shit
>>
>>16973908
>how exactly do you expect me to prove it to you?

bawww harder you little teenage autist.
>>
>>16973923
Some lesbian on the internet. I had heard previously it was good advice.
>>
>>16973924
Seriously, though why haven't you killed yourself yet? Do you not have any bleach in the house?
>>
Men, how much do you embellish your sexual history on 4chan? Be honest
>>
I used to pester my bf for sex constantly, but he refused almost every time. A lack of intimacy has killed any passion I had for our relationship and now I just feel annoyed by him a lot of the time.

My bf is now wondering why I no longer have any sexual interest in him, and why I'm so resistant to his advances. I actually feel really bad about it, but I can't find those feelings anymore. How do I get them back?
>>
>>16973953
I don't at all. No reason to lie here.
>>
>>16973953
Not at all, 1 is mine.
>>
>>16973953
while anon i see no reason to. irl i stick with the whole "dont ask, dont tell" policy
>>
>>16973955
Have you tried being honest and talking to him when he asks?
>>
>>16973981
I guess I'm worried it'd make him feel worse to hear the truth.
>>
21F here. My 26M TA singles me out to flirt with me and I actually really like him too. We've gotten lunch after lab once (not like a date; it was because we were both hungry and leaving at the same time). The problem is that he grades our assignments and he also might TA for other classes I have to take in the future, if the same professor asks him to. I have 2 semesters of classes left to complete, so it is likely I will run into him in an academic setting during the upcoming year.
Should I:
>a) Fuck it, jump him now, T's for A's (sorry, pun)
>b) Wait until the semester is over and ask him out, who cares if he'll be a future TA
>c) Stop this nonsense now, because I will likely see him in classes in the future. Wait until after graduation, if the feelings are still there.

For what it's worth, he's only ever been interested in relationships, not hookups, from the conversations we've had about our pasts/personal lives. We have a lot of common non-academic interests, and happened to grow up in the same area.
>>
>>16973953
No reason to lie here, it's an anonymous site anyways.

Plus it's not like i have a lot to boast.
>>
>>16973870
If it's hers and yours first time it's very likely you'll suck regardless and she'll be nervous so she won't get comfortable.

Try different things like flickering on the clip or very very light sucking. First time oral sex on a girl is experimentation if she responds positively do that until you feel more confident trying something else. I personally grab a hold of her hand and if I try something different and she squeezes that's a good sign.
>>
Went on a great date, we kissed, and asked her to dinner for this week and she said yes.

A few days ago I asked if she wanted to have dinner Friday or Saturday night but she said she's busy with school stuff late Thurs - Sat, so she doesn't know if she can. I suggested that we do something this Wednesday and she hasn't gotten back to me. It's been since yesterday morning since I asked.

Girls, is this too weird of a followup text? "Hey! So how’s Wednesday sounding?" What should I text instead?
>>
>>16973997
Well nothing's going to change if you don't
>>
>>16973998
Different universities have different policies regarding this. There is a risk of damaging both of your careers (expulsion/termination) over this. You should probably familiarise yourself with your university's policies and just go by the book. If you inform your prof(s) he'll probably just get a different TA to grade your work or grade it himself.
>>
>>16974015
Guy but I want to warn you, its looking bad. I'm not trying to bring you down but when a woman is really interested they reply with some bit of haste.

If its been a day that ridiculous, hope it ends well. Peace and much love.
>>
>>16973998
I'd wait till the school is over, just to be safe. Both of you can get fucked over really bad if this thing goes south.
>>
>>16974015
loljk

She literally just got back to me. It's all good.
>>
>>16974034 was me >>16974034
Good on you
>>
women:
so i was talkign to one of my friends who was a girl and we got on the topic of dating(im a guy). She said something along the lines of "I can't make anything work anymore, idk what im doing with relationships" and she implied she might not trust him(they are long distance).

So i asked her out of curiosity today if she was just blowing off steam or her and her bf weren't working out well.

she responded with "im not sure, we havent seen eachother in a couple of weeks and we don't talk a lot on the phone. Ill see him soon but i have a lot of schoolwork right now and i dont want relationship things to affect my grades"

Is this codeword for "im going to break up with him once i get the opportunity to".

I don't really understand womenspeak but this is what i assumed from it.
>>
>>16974038
Thanks for the support man, turns out she thought she sent the text but for some reason it didn't go through. Anyway, she suggested some other days, so I'm sitting good!
>>
>be 18 year old girl
>talk to/date 24 year old for 1 year
>always conflicting feelings that I can't bring him around my house, parents aren't comfortable with him
>we decide to go on a break
>can't decide if I want him back
>love him but the age
>he's missing me

What should I do, people?
>>
>>16974034
Next time phone instead of text for a direct answer.
>>
>>16974049
Donnou, couple of close friends of mine are both 25 and they are dating 19 and 20 year old's respectively. Never had an issues with their families since they are good people.
>>
>>16974049
if you aren't comfortable with the age difference, then don't date him.

That being said the age difference means less and less as time passes.
>>
Ladies:
A.) short, fast pumps aimed at the outter wall of the vagina
B.) deep, slow rhythmic rockings aimed in no particular direction but with ideally a bit of clitoral stimulation
or
C.) *insert sexual cadence*

Pick one. Pros/cons
>>
Dump him.

I know it doesn't seem like much, but your brain at 18 is very VERY different from a 24 year old brain.
>>
>>16974049
Don't bring him around your parents, you're an adult. they'll stop caring if you guys make it until your 20 but that gap now would make me uncomfortable as a parent.
>>
>>16974022
>>16974033
Thanks for the responses. Our school doesn't have any rules about TAs and students (or, weirdly, profs and students, which looks weird) but I think you guys are right that this could go badly, just to be safe.
>>
>>16973953
None
>>
Guys:
I vowed to never be one of those girlfriends who drags her boyfriend around shopping while he's bored out of his brains. I've kept my promise for the three years I've dated my boyfriend.

I've planned for weeks to use tomorrow as an opportunity to go clothes, makeup, shoe, bag and beauty shopping with a little bit of video games thrown in there. My boyfriend is a little burnt out on work and decided to book tomorrow off today, then said "Please don't change your schedule, I'll come with you!".

I've asked him about five times throughout today if he's completely sure with me dragging him around town like a little lapdog. He's like "Yeah it's fine, don't worry, I have 4G and stuff like that".

Is this not a guy's idea of hell? I want to convince him to spend his day off being comfy at home or doing something else, I feel so guilty about it.
>>
>>16974067
I'm comfortable with it. He's a very important part of my life but I just feel awful and guilty I can't have him around my home. He really wants to meet my parents.

>>16974064
My parents are old fashioned. They are leery when I hang out with people 2 years older than me, although I am recently 18.

>>16974085
I still live with them
>>
>>16974185
You need to back this train up and give a bit more info about the backstory first.

>>16974191
It's not hell as long as you give him freedom to blip in and out throughout the day. As long as you use a sentence like "Just text me when you're done and I'll let you know where I am," it's absolutely fine.
>>
>>16974191
If he says he's okay with it, maybe he's really just okay with it.
I'm a guy and I like going shopping, I mean I don't get as crazily enthusiastic about it as my girlfriend but she's happy as fuck going through half a dozen only slightly different lipstick colours and her happiness rubs off on me.
And, as you said, 4G.
>>
Guys, what would make you casually mention your ex-girlfriend in conversation with someone you flirt with? I'm trying to figure out how and why he even mentioned her and I have no idea how we got on that topic. And then he volunteered the reason behind their breakup as well, so it seemed really out of the blue. Was he doing it to indicate he's single? She seemed to dump him for a really dumb reason: he was going to go move to grad school an hour's drive away. I told him that seemed like a weird/dumb reason because that's really close. Did he just want assurance it was indeed dumb? Clearly this was an event that had happened about 5-7 years ago though. Surely he's not still bitter about it?

tl;dr why bring up your ex and the reason you and your ex broke up, unprompted, to the person you've been flirting with for months
>>
>>16974229
I wouldn't. It sounds like he's still majorly hung up on it.
>>
>>16974229
Read the OP
>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

He might have just been rambling about himself. Or maybe he wanted to show he was single. Or maybe he wants to know about your exes. Or maybe he hates you and wishes he was with his ex.
We aren't mind readers. You're over thinking this.

Come back to ask "The guy I've been dating is talking about his ex constantly- she comes up in conversation every couple of days. How do I ask him to stop?"

But the "What does it meeeaaaaann???" Is not a question we can answer.
>>
>>16973567
Where's the old thread?
>>
>>16974078
Vary it. Ask her. Communucate.
>>
>>16974232
>he's still majorly hung up on it
That's what I was afraid of, but I'm more surprised than disappointed. I mean damn, if she doesn't want to drive an hour to see you, she couldn't have really been that invested in the first place..

>>16974240
A guy randomly bringing up how his ex of many years ago dumped him over a stupid reason seemed like a weird thing to say in the middle of us discussing something work-related, and I wanted to ask if anyone else saw this as a red flag. But okay, enjoy more questions like >>16974078
>>
>>16974253
Or maybe you have a totally inaccurate summary of the breakup. That's something you shouldn't really have to consider, however, because why the fuck is he talking about his ex.
>>
So, which gestures or facia expressions do women actually care about?
You know, I'm aware of the whole eye-contact thing, but what else do I need to keep in mind not only to look attractive, but also to signal interest?

Anything in particular?
>>
>>16974045
Why do you care? You trying to get in her pants?
She's sharing her confusion with you. She doesn't know what's best yet. She's putting it on the back burner until she can spend more emotional energy on it. She might stay with him, they might break up. It depends on how their meetup goes.
>>
>>16974266
What?
>>
File: 2016-03-29 22.28.19.png (145 KB, 881x1573) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-29 22.28.19.png
145 KB, 881x1573
Well that esculated quickly....
>>
>>16974323
I can't find anything regarding this in the thread.
Why am I reading gay porno-stories?
>>
>>16974267
You sound really bitter.
>>
>>16973626
Bump
>>
>>16974267
Because i might want to date her and her having a boyfriend is a pretty big obstacle?

Why do you have to respond with a bitchy tone?
>>
>>16974266
Smiling occasionally is good and if she already shows interest in you. It's showing her you like her. Smiling too often, however, will make you look like a serial killer.
>>
>>16974347
Correct
>>
>>16974340
I was in the last thread.
>>
Males: what's the best way to ask for an open relationship?

I'm satisfied with my partner, I just want variety
>>
>>16974364
>bitchy tone
Agreed. I have no idea why that anon is being such a douche. Sorry other anon.
>>
>>16974369
Avoid looking like a serial killer, got it!
We'll be out for dinner with some friends.
Assuming that I can't get the seat next to her, should I still try to spark a conversation over the table (we're 11 people, so the table won't be small enough to politely talk across) or just wait for later?
>>
>>16974378
Ask to break up
>>
>>16974378
>Nigga, you don't own me! I'mma get myself some fresh meat and I'd advice you to do the same, jackass! Love you.

Alternatively: Tell him that you would like to open up your sex life if he's ok with it. There's no way around it, desu. if he isn't into open relationships he'll be very much offended, keep that in mind.
>>
>>16974384
As long as you can get away with doing it somewhat naturally, I'd go for conversation with her, like if she's sitting directly across from you, otherwise you probably won't get to interact with her much. But if you basically have to shout at her over 5 people in order to be heard and will annoy your friends in the process, just try to enjoy being with your friends and accept there's no good opportunity that night. That's how it usually goes for us when my friends and I go out in a larger group - there will be some people you just won't end up talking to that night at all, because they're way fucking over there.
>>
>>16974378
Photoshop his picture on the face of some dude getting blown by a 10/10, with text underneath saying "This could be you!" and then show him another picture, preferably of a gross fat guy hammering away at some girl, and photoshop your face on the girl. Text underneath that one should say "while this will be me". That way he won't feel intimated by the prospect of you fucking other dudes!
>>
>>16974388

he will be offended. I know this 100%.

I can't quite figure out how to articulate that it's not a problem with him in any way. It's that I very much enjoy casual sex.

And I suppose I could go and sleep around without his knowledge, but I care for him.
>>
>>16974364
Well you're probably in one of four scenarios:
>She's put you deep enough into the friend zone that she thinks you won't be bothered by relationship talk
or
>She has no filter and hasn't considered why talking with a guy about guy problems would be a bad idea
or
>She is frustrated with her boyfriend and gets a thrill from talking to other guys and fantasizing about other options
or
>She's doing this specifically to you and hopes you'll sweep her off her feet.

I'd suggest casting doubt onto their relationship. Question how he treats her and how much he prioritizes her. Don't go overboard or you'll be too obvious.

I was prickly because it sounded like you were trying to make it seem like you wanted to know because you are a good friend and wanted to understand/help her.

But you're honest about wanting to get with her, so that's not the case.
>>
>>16974395
I'll just try to get relatively close to her.
I didn't bother talking with her last time we were out with friends (when I thought that she had no interest whatsoever) and it was very observable that she was displeased by that.

>>16974422
Good, then you know what to expect.
I wish you good luck.
>>
Girls: what do you consider 'interesting' hobbies when meeting a boy? I've read in some other threads that boys with cool hobbies are considered more interesting for girls. I go bouldering and do all car related stuff, so tuning, fixing, racing and rallye sport. Are these interesting hobies
>>
>>16974422
You are mixing things up here, it's not a problem for you, it's a massive problem for him which is why he will be offended.
If you actually respect him just break up instead of cucking him.
>>
>>16974426
Then definitely try to walk into the restaurant with her, and in front of the rest of the group. That way you guys can sit next to each other.

>>16974428
I know this is lame but I tend to think it's more interesting if his hobbies are similar to mine than if he has "interesting" hobbies. Personally I think your hobbies are interesting, but that's because my dad does that stuff and I think it's cool.
>>
>>16974378
Break up. If hes not satisfying you sexually dont be with him.

I never understand people who think this way. Relationships are for only a few things. Sex, emotional support/intamcy and sometimes raising children. If your partner fails to fulfill you in these categories fucking leave.
>>
>>16974422
Why bother then?

My actual suggestion: cuck yourself. Tell him that you'd think it'd be hot to watch him be blown by another girl. Ask for a threesome. Escalate from there.
>>
>>16974434
Yeah, going in in front of the rest of the group is a good choice.
I'm sorry, this is so obvious, I know that and yet I have to think about it, because not wanting a relationship for three years makes you forget the whole etiquette.

Now, I just have one followup question.
I was in a theatre tonight (Europe) and it was a fantastic comedic play.
We've talked about theatres before and how she doesn't go at all, but wouldn't mind trying it.
Should I bring it up or might I just bore her out of her mind?

I'm usually very confident that the person I'm talking to is interested in what I do for fun, but I very insecure about this.
>>
>>16974453
This is probably the best way to go about it, if at all.
>>
>>16974434
Okay, so you wouldn't consider certain hobbies of your potentional partner more interesting/attractive than others?
>>
>>16974453
Wanna add that this is not the worst idea, but be aware that he'll hate you if he ever finds out that you EVER planned on escalating it from him having fun to an open relationship.
Believe me, he'll call you a calculating cunt.
>>
>>16974425
Last two are the only probably ones. She is definately very attracted to me and shes normally extremely filtered in what she says.

They are probably equally as probable. She already knows i want to date her so me saying that stuff will always be obvious.
>>
>>16974472
Honestly, sounds like she's stringing you along and is testing the water.
>>
>>16973738
>guys and girls, why would you call a girl cute all the time?

*shrug* I'm a guy who gets called "sweet" all the time. Literally every single girl I've dated/talked to at any length has at some pointed said the word or some variant of it.

As far as I know, It's never been an obstacle, and I doesn't really bother me, (I've just heard it so many times it just kind of rolls right off of me.)

Relax. Just take it as a term of endearment. You can be "cute" and still be someone people want to flirt with/fuck.

>>16973953
>Men, how much do you embellish your sexual history on 4chan?

None. Why bother?

Abstinent 'til 24. 4 partners since. First time(s) was completely shitty because I just got dumped by my oneitis, said fuck it why not? and slept with the first girl I dated after because she obviously wanted it. Second time was a FWB with best friend-to-be, third was a one night stand with someone that was pretty amazing (and the first time I really enjoyed sex). Fourth is my girlfriend.

>>16974191
>Is this not a guy's idea of hell? I want to convince him to spend his day off being comfy at home or doing something else, I feel so guilty about it.

If he didn't want to do it, he probably wouldn't--especially after you asking him five times about it. He probably just wants to relax and spend some time with you.

>>16974229
>Guys, what would make you casually mention your ex-girlfriend in conversation with someone you flirt with?

Depends entirely on the guy.

Maybe he's hung-up, maybe he's opening up to you, maybe he doesn't see you as someone who's a potential partner.

In any case, worrying about this is pointless, and there's things more worthy of you questioning (like him flirting for MONTHS without making a move? The fuck?).

>>16974378
>Males: what's the best way to ask for an open relationship?

There is no best way. He's either open to it, or he's not. No carefully crafted string of wording will ever convince him to be comfortable with it if he's not.
>>
>>16974467
I'd say she'd only be conniving if she used it against him.
>I let you sleep with that girl and you won't let me sleep with another man??

But if she takes the "no" if it comes, then what's the problem?
>>
>>16974422
Almost everyone enjoys casual sex, but its wether or not you enjoy it enough to be single your entire life or not.
>>
>>16974485
Does it sound like she is about to take a no?
>>
>>16974482
So making sure if she breaks up that ill ask her out?
>>
>>16974496
No. Making sure that you're still available as backup.
We all string along people just to feel safe. I strung along Anna just because I liked the attention and the constant flirting, but I'd never date her.
However, I won't tell her that.
>>
Question for the wymynz:

How much does it really affect your attraction to a guy who's physically not your (preferred) type, but whose personality is coming close to being exactly what you're looking for in a guy?
>>
>>16974495
If she was adamant about this she'd just do it. But she cares about how he feels and wants to do this tactfully.
>>
>>16973626
Have anything you could do with her on the premise of it being mutually beneficial? Like classwork/project. And then like ask her toward the end of the meet up.
>>
>>16974500
So how do you tell if shes doing that or if she is just growing distant from her bf and closer to you?
>>
>>16974515
This. Exactly

I love him, and am satisfied with our relationship. I just want a little strange.

It's like pizza. I love pizza, and it'll satisfy me every night. But sometimes I want a burger.
>>
>>16974525
Don't EVER trust words.
I can talk about infidelity or my connection to Anna all day long. Doesn't mean shit.
It only gets real once I'm actually on a date with her. Not just deciding upon going on a date, nah. I'll flake out all year long if necessary.

Only bother with her "being into you" if she's sitting right in front of you as your date. Otherwise they're just having fun with you, because they're egoistical pieces of shit.
>>
File: 1443337359385.png (350 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1443337359385.png
350 KB, 500x667
Yesterday I was wondering here whether I should ask a girl out or not.

Well, I did it! She'll go out with me tomorrow.
>>
>>16974547
Great work, lad.
>>
>>16974517
Nope, all coursework for the class we share is done and dusted now :(
>>
>>16974579
Mate, just tell her you find her to be very attractive and would like to grab a coffee some time.
There's not much else to do.
>>
>>16974547
Good work!
>>
>>16974547
Good job, bud! Anytime you're scared to do anything, muster everything you have for five seconds of courage. Have fun!
>>
>>16974585
Suppose I do have literally nothing to lose. Final class isn’t for two weeks either so hopefully I’ve got enough time to boost my confidence up.
>>
>>16974630
Just look: >>16974547
You'll feel what he's feeling if you get your shit together.
>>
>>16974535
We werent on a date but weve made out at parties before she had a bf, and the last one we were at we had that moment where we are both just staring at eachother for an extended period of time.
>>
>>16974649
So?
As I said, it isn't real until you actually get to have her.
You don't have to listen to me. You seem to have fallen head over heels either way.
Just know that I'm a huge asshole, because I'm afraid of commitment and I fear that people are going to abandon me, which means that I always keep all my options open.
By keeping that are obviously interested around, I can feel great in my comfort zone. I'll sometimes check up on them if they're still into me and that's that.

The real thing only becomes real once the person that acts like this has to leave their comfortzone for you and ACTUALLY DOES THAT.
It's a spiel before that.
>>
>>16974660
I think you are right, i do like her a lot. From my perspective shes def gone out of her comfort zone for me cause ive known her for a few years and this is the first time shes been open with me about a lot of stuff.

Then again i could just be seeing what i want to, but i dont think i am.
>>
>>16974685
Mate, I can't tell you if she's playing you.
I just know that I wouldn't be so happy with someone in a relationship indicating to me that I MIGHT be her backup plan.
I don't know her. Just be careful. Getting hurt is not nice and I've done it to enough people to have realized that.

Love isn't always the most logical thing, but you have to go through with it or regret it.
Just do your thing and hope for the best.
Shit, probably hope for my best as well, because I need to stop that trash-tier abuse of other people's feelings.

Night.
>>
>>16974694
Nite and gl bro
>>
Dominant girls, do you only like submissive guys that fit the stereotypical submissive guy look?
>>
Girls guys

I developed feelings for female friend which I known is pointless. So I've been trying to emotionally detach myself from her. We always text every single day, all day. But we haven't talked at all the past 3 days for the first time since we met. I've been trying to use that time to organize my thoughts and tell myself that I need to move on. I even purposely have been leaving my phone at home so I won't keep checking for her texts. I've gotten pretty far with it too. Then I just checked my phone and I have a really nice message from her. And it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. it wasn't a flirtatious message, it just seemed very caring and sweet.

help me continue my progress on getting over her. Please guys?
>>
File: 1444821430768.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1444821430768.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1000
I'm >>16974547 but I'm still wondering something.

Well, she accepted to go out with me and all but... does that mean that she likes me and wants "something more"? I mean, I never talked to her and we only seriously talked today, when I asked her out. She answered "yes" without second thoughts, though.

Sometimes I can't even believe she agreed to meet me for a coffee. I'm a socially awkward loser.
>>
I've been friends with these two girls and they are best friends. One day I find out that one of them was really into me. Let's call her Stacey. I didn't feel the same way about her and we grew kind of distant. Now I've been spending more time with the other girl and I've started to develop feelings for her. What do I do?
>>
>>16974827
Just distract yourself and don't care too much about what she says.

>>16974829
Don't worry about it, just hit on her.
>>
File: 1414722086599.jpg (417 KB, 2244x1890) Image search: [Google]
1414722086599.jpg
417 KB, 2244x1890
>>16974853
Should I go for a kiss tomorrow? I want to make clear that I like her.
>>
>>16974853

I'm trying to distract myself. it's just hard to not care about what she says, because she's s good friend and I care a lot about her.
>>
I'm pissed off at this girl. She treats me like the backup for a guy friend of hers and doesn't even bother to hide it. Went out with her a while back and finally had alone time with her... then recently she tells me she actually had plans with that guy, but he blew her off and she decided to go with me instead. Slightly before that reveal, I brought up an event we were planning to go to together. She bluntly tells me she's going with that guy, even though he explicitly hates those events. Then she adds fuel to the fire by saying "maybe we'll bump into each other there" even though I'm clearly bothered by it
This bitch has been building it up for a while now, but those last two reveals serioisly made me hit a boiling point.
I know the /adv/ice is to drop her as hard as possible, but for the next few months I'm stuck with her daily, so I'll have to mediate this somehow.

What am I supposed to do here /adv/? How can I best make it clear how badly this whole second fiddle schtick is pissing me off and she should knock that shit off? How do I stop getting so mad at her and that manipulative little shit friend of hers?
>>
Girls how the fuck do I text you?

I went on a date with a girl, afterwards she gave me her number. We've set up a second date.

Every fucking time I get a number I blow it.

What do i do lol?
>>
>>16974855
Go for the kiss if it feels right, don't if it doesn't.
>>
>>16974896

She's being balatantly disrespectful to you, and it seems like she doesn't care. I would stop talking to her
>>
>>16974457
I've had that turn out badly (with asking friends to join me at the theater). I'd choose something a pleb can enjoy, unless you really think that play would suit her sense of humor.
Sorry for late response.
>>
Does anyone know why girls purposely delay text responses? It's almost calculated because she sends a text, I respond and then she waits like an hour to do so?
>>
>>16974962
Mind ticks perhaps, just do the same and dont overthink it.
>>
>>16974962
Jesus Christ. It's exactly like that, but the girl I like takes 15-20 minutes to answer me.

Still, I dunno why every girl does that.
>>
>>16973606
Sick burn.
>>
>>16974962
Girls tell other girls to do this to not appear sprung. My friends always told me to not respond quickly or it makes you look desperate.

I think it's stupid. But it probably is some silly myth that girls spread around. Take it as "I'm interested in you but society doesn't let me portray it for some fucked up reason."
>>
>>16974962
work
guests
other shit that takes priority over texting
she doesnt give many (if any) fucks about texting you
these are only a few perfectly logical explanations. youll understand when you grow up
>>
>>16974989
It's more about not making a bad impression, rather than making a good impression. And honestly, we want you to be yourself, as long as who you are is a nice enough guy to be around. I want a guy to come across as a nice, normal guy, no extremes.

>>16974962
How old are you? People of both ages do this in their late teens/early 20s

>>16974896
It's painful how aware you are of what she's doing, and yet you continue to let her do it. I don't have advice other than grow a spine

>>16974836
You've fucked up. That said, it's more the other girl's responsibility than yours to make sure Stacey doesn't get hurt. Be aware that this other girl may not respond to your advances because of Stacey

>>16974827
>I developed feelings for female friend which I known is pointless.
Why is it pointless? How do you know this won't go anywhere?

>>16974547
Thank goodness someone here actually gets off their ass and does something

>>16974504
If I'm attracted to his personality and his looks, then that's fine. Just because I have a preferred type, doesn't mean I'll date it exclusively

>>16974428
I agree with the other femanon, I'm more likely to find a guy's hobbies interesting if they're something I'm interested in. I couldn't give less of a fuck about cars, so your hobbies are boring to me
>>
General advice question for everyone (don't want to start my own thread).

Last weekend I went over to Girl's house, had some great food and conversations with her, and then we hooked up. We're both 19, I hadn't seen her in 6 months because she's in college (she was back for spring break), hadn't hooked up with her before.

I couldn't get hard at all when we tried to have sex at 3:30am. I've had a low sex drive recently (last 2 weeks), don't know why, maybe because I've been majorly depressed for the last year. I wasn't nervous at all but rather my mind kept on drifting, and I would think of nothing and feel nothing when I should have been enjoying the moment. I tried having sex with her the next morning but she didn't want to, perhaps because her friends were coming over relatively soon, which I was fine with.

I felt a genuine emotional connection to her and enjoyed her presence rather than viewing it as an opportunity to have sex with someone. When I left the next morning I felt worse than when I had arrived, more depressed, more lost in apathy the recesses of my mind, thinking of nothing. However, I don't think it had much if anything to do with not being able to get hard/have sex with her, as I didn't seem to have much of a desire to have sex and because I hardly felt embarrassed since I was oddly very comfortable around her.

I know that that's probably more than anyone will read, but if someone could evaluate what I wrote and give me some sort of advice I would immensely appreciate it. Diagnose me please. Not sure what action(s) I could take even if I have legitimate feelings for her as she is in college, but perhaps I could learn something from this experience. Thanks /adv/.
>>
Girls, are you aware that you are a princess?
>>
Am I supposed to look when your cleavage / bra / pantsu is showing? I know when my pants are sagging, so I have a hard time thinking you don't notice, which makes me think you want me to look, but then you get mad when I do, and it's very confusing.
>>
How do I deal with irrational jealously?

When my girlfriend hangs out with any guy I feel bad for no reason. She's done nothing to warrant mistrust but I feel the same jealousy
>>
Would it be fair to my bf to tell him that I'm willing to try having sex once and if it doesn't work out then we're probably not compatible and should break up?

I see him more as a friend than a boyfriend, and don't have much in the way of sexual/physical attraction to him. I am unsure if I will ever develop any real physical attraction to him.

I've still been struggling through my feelings about having penetrative sex. Very nervous about giving it up, especially considering that I originally intended on waiting until marriage.

We're both virgins, also he constantly tells me that I'm "the one" for him. It makes me scared that I won't live up to his expectations, along with the regular fear over losing my virginity. I have been browsing r/deadbedrooms and I really don't want to be the one to lock him into a dead bedroom because he's so in love with me while I'm...not so much.

Please, give me advice.
>>
>>16975116
>r/deadbedrooms

redditors are awful people
>>
How do you go about asking a girl to hang out without her assuming it's a date?

There's a girl that I think is cool but I'm not really interested in dating her. I'd like to hang out with her sometime but if I asked her to lunch or something it's very likely to be interpreted as having romantic overtones.

Yet at the same time saying "Let's go grab some lunch! Haha but not like a DATE or anything" is awkward/goofy as hell.

Also, English isn't her first language so I'll have to be blunt and direct enough to get the point across without relying on being too subtle or using cultural cues.
>>
>>16975116
Just break up now and dont mess with his feelings you bitch.
>>
>>16975122
I just browse, I swear!

>>16975097
You can look, but try not to make it too obvious I guess? Most people don't notice until it's pointed out or someone starts staring. Kinda like the whole "Spinach in your teeth" thing.

>>16974962
I just do it because I don't have much to say at the time...

>>16974921
I think you've got it good for now...Just keep it casual I guess. Don't text her multiple times in a row, even if they're short. It think it can give off the "desperation" vibe even if you don't intend it to.
>>
>>16975141
>likes guys checking her panties out

What a total slut
>>
>>16975023
Some1 halp plz
>>
Girl told me she liked me but came out of a relationship but still wants to fuck me and kiss and shit. Whats up? Her last relationship was just a rebound, so am i a rebound-rebound?
>>
Ladies, what kind of porn do you watch?
what types of shots in porn do you look for

links encouraged but not needed
>>
Girls

Shed some light for me. What the hell do you actually like in a man?

Here's what society tells men that women like:
- Tall men
- Fit men
- Successful men (money)
- Men of good character (kind, even-tempered)
- Funny men

Yet the type of men I see having the most success with women are NONE of these qualities. They're short, fat & broke cholos and wiggers that throw beer cans at cats. These assholes SWIM in women. Meanwhile you can be a 6'3 neurosurgeon that volunteers as a fireman and no women will show any interest in you whatsoever.

So what does it actually boil down to? Because it seriously makes no sense at all.
>>
>>16975208
Nothing is better than seeing a dude wank his huge veiny dick on a cam. Bonus points if he's Asian, loss of points if African-American. White guys are pretty good at what they do unless they're really hairy.
>>
>>16975267
Confidence you dumb fuck. A guy who thinks he's the bee's knees and can prove it and carries a bravado as big as his internet penis will always swim in pussy while the calm, collected, aloof male only gets the girl in feel-good movies like Perks of Being a Wallflower.
>>
>>16975267
>neurosurgeon that volunteers as a fireman

made me literally fucking cringe, you gay little faggot
>>
>>16975267
What planet are you from lad? Do you live in the ghetto or something?
>>
>>16975278
Hang yourself.
>>16975276
There's confidence and then there's being an asshole. Confidence doesn't win over women. Being loud and obnoxious is what wins over women. Obviously.
>>16975295
Nope. Standard white suburb.
>>
Fellow guys

my friends and I have a group chat that we often text each other in. I just got off work and pulled out my phone and saw that the talk in the chat is my friends want to hook me up with their cousin. I've met her once before a few years ago, she's smart, and actually really attractive. But I don't want a girlfriend, and I especially don't want to date the realitive of a friend. I told them I don't want to do it and they are mad saying how I throw away great opportunities everytime. They said she finds me attractive and would be willing to go out. What the fuck do I do??? I don't want a girlfriend. But my friends are being dicks and said they are going to give her my number.
>>
>>16975116
>I see him more as a friend than a boyfriend, and don't have much in the way of sexual/physical attraction to him. I am unsure if I will ever develop any real physical attraction to him.

You p̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶l̶y̶ won't. That's not how sexual attraction works really.

I was abstinent 'til my mid 20's because I wanted to wait. One day I just decided fuck it, and just did it with a girl because she wanted to, I was kind of on a rebound with someone I thought was it, and I just figured, fuck it. It was pretty horrible. (I'm the dude who posted this earlier >>16974484). I even tried again with her later, but It felt empty and vapid as heck, and I just was so... not even disappointing.. but I was just so apathetic about the whole thing

It only kind of proved what I already knew, there needs to be a certain type of connection and attraction there for me to really enjoy what I was doing. It wouldn't be until like a year or two after that that I'd meet someone I'd have that with, and I felt it almost instantly, and I felt like a completely and totally different experience to everything before, so much so that they may as well be called different things.

Don't over-hype your virginity, but don't feel like you have to pressure yourself in to giving it up when you're not ready, with someone you don't even like in that way. You won't enjoy it.

Life's too short. If you feel like you're not compatible with him, it's time to go. The vast majority of relationships are not meant to work out.
>>
>>16975324
>I don't want a girlfriend

Then don't get a girlfriend. Seriously, what's the harm in going out and grabbing some dinner or drinks one night? It's one friken night, not a commitment to marrying her. They can't force you in to a relationship. Plus, since they won't leave you alone anyway, it shuts them the fuck up.

>>16975127
>How do you go about asking a girl to hang out without her assuming it's a date?

"Hey you want to hang out and grab a XX sometime? There's this place I've been wanting to check out but none of my other buddies have had time/interest/whatever to go"

Also, what determines romantic overtones is your actions btw. Don't be romantic if you don't want it to be.
>>
>>16974191
It's something we're taught we have to put up with just like sitting through romantic comedies
It's boring yes. Look at underwear together and get something he likes.

>>16974229
>I do have a history I'm not one of those creepy virgins
Maybe he's still upset, that's a really long time though.
Maybe it's a hint that he *is* willing to put up with distance, if that is even an issue for you two.
Hard to say.

>>16974378
Fuck you I hope he dumps you

>>16975324
Be honest with your friends.
"I don't want a girlfriend and this won't work out and then you'll blame me and we won't be friends anymore, can we forget this whole thing"
>jeez anon you're totally right that was out of line
Or they'll get mad and stop talking to you anyway. Which was going to happen anyway if you did take her on a date. ("Why isn't she good enough for you I went out of my way to do that for you"). They're being fags and this sucks.
>>
So girls...

How am I supposed to respond to your dating profile if you just say "just ask"

I always get super cynical responses like oh, that's cliche or some shit.

Can't you at least meet me half way? I'm putting myself out there usually and try to talk about something I like, but often there is no way to interface with people who say that. Ironically, they do it because "They'd rather people talk and get to know them"

So what the fuck is the problem then If I ask about what kind of shit you like?

It's like trying pull teeth on dating websites I swear.

I can talk perfectly fine to females irl, idk what it is about the online counterpart.
>>
If I can last 45 minutes, why can't I have 2 or 3 gfs?
>>
>>16975399
You have to realize that the vast majority of women on dating sites are lazy as fuck and only joined because it's easy to sift through pictures until you find a hot guy way out of your league. As soon as you see a profile where the girl doesn't say anything descriptive at all, just chalk it up to her not actually taking it seriously and there's a 99.99999999999% chance she will not respond.
>>
>>16975381
>Seriously, what's the harm in going out and grabbing some dinner or drinks one night?

I have no interest in it?
>>
>>16975510
You sure you aren't just too scared to see how it would go?
>>
>>16975583

I'm honestly not interested with going on a date
>>
Femanons,

Do you actually begin to give a shit if a guy stops texting you?
Or are you moreso "whew! thank god he fuckin stopped?"
>>
>>16975591
Depends on who the guy is.
If he was bothering me and I was replying out of courtesy, I'm totally "whew! thank god he fucking got it and stopped".
If I liked him, I'd write him and ask if everything's fine.
>>
>>16975608
>If he was bothering me and I was replying out of courtesy,
is that common
>>
how do i know when I'm being too clingy with a girl?
>>
>>16975667

Bumping for this
>>
Ladies, earlier I texted a girl to see if she wanted to chill on the weekend. She gave me her number a week ago and this is the first time I have contacted her. Its been a few hours...what are some possible reasons that she would go cold?
>>
>>16974408
10/10
>>
>>16975689
Thank you, I try my best.
>>
>>16975667
You're too clingy if you have to ask if you're too clingy.

>>16975687
You're supposed to message her in a window between 24-48 hours. Too soon, and she'll detect you're desperate; too late (as you've done) and she'll think you're taken and want to use her as a side bitch.
>>
>>16975687
You need to give her half a day. Hopefully you told her who you were and why you're texting? She might not be texting back quickly because you didn't write your name. I know it's weird but that happened to me once. I didn't know if it was someone from my class group project or the guy I gave my number to.

Question:
Guys, how would you react if your crush touched you? Not something big like a hug, but touched your arm or shoulder or lingered for a second while handing you something and your hands touched?
>>
>>16973953
why would i lie to a website of people who I don't know with stories that are watered down to the most basic, generic plot-points?
>>16974191
if on 5 separate occasions you gave him chances to piss off and he still wants to go, he wants to go
>>16974229
i bring up exes when it's contextually appropriate
>>16974378
just ask, but don't get pissy if he immediately breaks it off or starts fucking a bunch of girls
>>
>>16975703
A little more info- We went to high school together. Reconnected on Facebook and we live a couple hours apart but I have family that lives close to her. I told her I would let her know when I'd be around. That effect anything?
>>
>>16973567
>>16973567
Me and my girlfriend are long distance right now for a bit and I told her how I really wanted to kiss her right now. All I get was "Eh" then her talking about how she's independent and how she doesn't like affection unless she wants it like a cat.
>>
Guy here. I kinda dated this girl maybe 5-6 years ago for a few months. We clicked but we ended going our separate ways. We haven't communicated since.

I have been thinking about her the last few months, and I have her number. I know she doesn't have mine since I've changed numbers since. Would it be weird to contact her out of the blue to hang out or reconnect?
>>
>>16975708
As a guy, it would make me want to return the favor so it could progress further.
>>
Females
>know this girl for a few months
>today
>ask her out to dinner as a date
>freaks out going "Whoa whoa whoa, I only want a friendship, says I just made that conversation awkward"
>tell her I'm okay with a friendship
>tell her I didn't mean to make things awkward and that I value her friendship
>tells me she doesn't know and asks me to leave her alone for a while
>blocks me on facebook
I didn't even have her as a friend on facebook. Did I fuck up? Is she just weird? She was socially awkward when I knew her and she would stutter a lot hinting at nervousness, but like, I didn't say anything to make it weird. What just happened?
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 627x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 627x286
>>16975739
This is exactly the answer I wanted to hear.
>>
To women:

Are there traits of a guy that make him creepy? Can a guy's face just naturally be creepy?
How do you get better at finding women at college or a bar or in public who are interested in just some no strings sex?
>>
I like it when people run their fingers along my neck or down the middle of my chest and stomach area just above my dick.

I met a girl who doesn't really get turned on by touching anywhere but her clit. Is this odd or am I odd?
>>
>>16975753
You didn't fuck up in the objective sense, but now she doesn't trust you and it will be nearly impossible to get a normal friendship with her unless you start dating someone else or she gets the hots for you on her own later. I'm sorry anon. Sometimes we ghost guys when they treat us like potential romantic partners and we never saw it coming. For some reason it can be very offputting to most girls, and it's not even like you did anything wrong. We just like to believe we "know" how people feel, and being wrong can be jarring. Know this isn't on you. She just has issues.
>>
>>16975762
I don't even understand that. "ghost guys" What? I guess what you're basically saying is I didn't do anything wrong, so I'll take it,
>>
>>16975734
I don't think it would be weird. Just fb her and say something normal like "hey, I thought of you yesterday and wanted to know how you're doing since it's been a while". I ended up dating a guy who did pretty much that exact same thing four years later, and we were just friends beforehand.
>>
>>16975276
>who thinks he's the bee's knees and can prove it

And what is proving it?
>>
Almost exactly a year ago I broke up with the only girl I've ever loved to bang sluts. I've regretted it deeply since then and about two months ago I finally decided to text my ex for the first time since I broke up with her. She seems distant and cold, but we've been texting every day since. She's going to be in town for a friend's birthday this weekend and I really want to try to reconnect. She drunk texted me on Valentine's day if that means anything. Am I being a complete idiot? I've dated a bunch of people but she's the only person I've ever loved.
>>
>>16975764
Ghosting is when you cut off all contact in every possible sense, but mainly social media. I think the term comes from disappearing (as if you never existed, like a ghost or some shit idk I didn't come up with it). But yeah it basically means she doesn't want to be around you but you behaved like a normal person. Some girls just have a huge aversion to being seen as having romantic potential in a guy's eyes.
>>
>>16975767
I can't find her on facebook is the thing.
>>
>>16975785
People can limit the account from being seen or searched by randos or people they've unfriended/blocked.
>>
>>16973635
If only I could've myself this about a year ago. TLDR: She'll tell you she loves you and settle down with another guy within the week. The ambiguity of the whole situation paired with the past emotional baggage she's still obvioisly holding onto is a massive red flag. I know its not the easiest thing to do, but cut her off while you can. Not "just be friends". No contact whatsoever. Move on from her and spare yourself the feels. One-ism is a really slippery slope into emotional attachment. It's that voice in the back of your head that makes you think whomever you're involved with is suddenly the greatest person in the world and that you both fit together well. There's 7 billion people on the planet, and you're developmentally predisposed to roughly half of them. If our brains couldn't trick itself into attraction, the human race simply couldn't have survived for this long. Also: clingy-ness is a big turn-off; both to men and women.
>>
File: IMG_8111.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8111.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Can I wear this type of hat to the beach? On a scale from 1 to 10, how gay does the hat make me look?
>>
>>16975771
I think there's a good chance you two will end up hooking up and complicating your lives even more. Instead, you should meet in neutral, sober/not-party ground, just the two of you, and not be buzzkills at your friend's birthday where everyone will just want to have a good time and not want to witness the potential drama
>>
>>16975790
Yeah I know, I have a facebook account and have never used it really. I never attempted to contact her or anything so i can see no reason for her to block me. We didn't part on bad terms or anything either, so I guess she just has it private.
>>
>>16975755
>That picture
You were the one who went on a cafe date with that engineer, weren't you?
>>
>>16975772
That's weird and fucking stupid as hell
>>
>>16975757
>To women:
>Are there traits of a guy that make him creepy? Can a guy's face just naturally be creepy?
>How do you get better at finding women at college or a bar or in public who are interested in just some no strings sex?
>>
I asked a friend if I could talk to her about her study abroad experience, since I'll be helping students interested in studying abroad.

My intention was we could talk one on one. After three days of silence, she invites me to a party for incoming study abroad students so I can talk to a bunch directly.

On one hand, it seems like going above and beyond. On the other, why not just have a chat about it directly? Am I overthinking this?
>>
Guys who had phimosis,

Is it curable without surgery, if you're in your early 20s? I'm talking about slight phimosis (can pull down the foreskin when flaccid, can't fully pull it down when erect).
>>
>>16975898
Thats what you get for your sick Euro trash ways of not cutting it off.
>>
You don't even get a (You) for that low quality shitpost.
>>
>>16975793
>>
>>16975898
What autist asks this in a "ask a gender anything" thread? Go to a medthread or start your own.
>>
>>16975942
>ask men about their bodies
>doesn't fit into a "ask a gender anything"

and you have the audacity to call me an autist?
>>
>>16974378
"I've decided to break up with you."
Open relationships don't work and they're grossly respectless, you're basically telling him that you don't want to have a relationship with him anymore but you want to keep him around as an emotional sop. If you care about the dude, don't treat him like shit this way. Either decide to stick with him and be faithful, or dump him. There's no third way.
>>
Girls what are you thinking about a prospective guy if you learn he has not ever had a relationship or been intimate/close with girls in general?
>>
>>16975988
This question gets asked a lot. Some girls don't have a problem with that, some prefer men on the same level of experience as them.
>>
>>16975324
>I told them I don't want to do it and they are mad saying how I throw away great opportunities everytime. They said she finds me attractive and would be willing to go out.
Dude your friends are being completely negroid, fuck them.

>What the fuck do I do???
Get mad. Tell them to get the fuck out of your business and leave you the fuck alone with that shit. Blow your top at them if you have to, only make clear that you won't tolerate any more of this kinda bullshit. On the sly, find better friends, then stop hanging out with these douchebags.
>>
For either genders

Exchanged numbers with a guy that I had class with all semester. Today was our last class. Got his number but now what do. I didn't plan this far ahead.
>>
>>16976003
What do you want with this guy?
>>
>>16975998
The autistic leading the sperg here.
>>
How much staring time eye-to-eye (seconds) is the alert for two people to be showing interest while being on public transport (bus in particular)?
>>
>>16976003
Guy here.
In my opinion it depends on how he works. If he wants to play games writing first will come off as weak, but if he doesn't then you writing first is incredibly sweet (I certainly would enjoy it).

You have a conversation over text with him over a few days and then you/he must ask out the other one for a quick Date (Date 0 with coffee are very common nowadays).
>>
>>16976003
>For either genders
What part of "ask the opposite gender" is so fucking hard to grasp? Not even directed just at you, this shit happens like a dozen times per thread.
>>
>>16975998
Holy shit, OP, this is a completely over the top reaction.
They're not being mean to you.

>>16976011
What the fuck is it with autistic people assuming that the rules of these threads have to be taken super-seriously.
I'm just here to talk with people about their personal issues, Jesus.
>>
>>16976011
Maybe they're the opposite gender of whoever responds.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.