[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
not so celibate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
So i met a girl on tinder last night, she said she was celibate but ive been on no fap for days so i needed someone in my bed.
She said we could kiss so i thought fuck it and brought her over
At first i was keeping things semi casual but she was pretty flirty and very touchy, and she kept brushing up against my half chub
So i pursued and eventually she wanted to fuck, it was great, albeit somewhat short lived cause my fat dick was hurting her tight pussy
Now, she tells me that what happened ln was a mistake. She tells me she's been in some shit when shes with guys so this celibacy was her way of trying to better herself and her life, and since she just hit the one month mark, she feels like shit for falling short on her promise.
I told her i shouldn't have pressured her into sex and she says we can still be friends, she just doesnt wanna fuck.
But i do
I reaaaally do
Apart from her being fine as hell with a great ass, shes really cool, not a lot of girls like her at my school that i could get along with, so the idea of this great night together being a one off is really sad.
Were gonna hang out tonight and I'm gonna try and make out with her at least, i dont mind her being my gf, but i cant deal with no sex, although she seems almost as horny as i am. The idea of wasting some of the best and most hormonal years of our lives not fucking like rabbits seems crazy to me. What shud i say to her tonight? Am i being a selfish fuck, or am i somewhat justified?
>>
>i dont mind her being my gf
then make it happen. she won't feel bad about fucking like rabbits if you are her bf. trust me, i was just like her
>>
>>16973240

>one month celibate

what kind of accomplishment is that? Is she a whore who gets fucked multiple times a week or something? She feels bad about 1 month? I could understand her feeling bad about breaking a 5 year celibacy (like mine), but one month?! She sounds retarded
>>
>>16973248
Alright, i will
I mean she wanted to watch LOTR and play gta for fucks sake

You ever had your dick sucked while watching LOTR?
It was unreal
>>
>>16973252
>Is she a whore who gets fucked multiple times a week or something?
She could've been
Makes no difference to me, shes tryna change
>>
>>16973254
>You ever had your dick sucked while watching LOTR?
nah, but i sucked a dick while watching LOTR. shit's cash
>>
>>16973254

I wonder what it would be like to watch the Battle of Helms Deep while getting a bj

FELL DEEDS AWAIT, RIDE FOR WRATH AND FOR RUIN, AND THE RED DAWN, FORTH EROLINGAS!!!
>>
>>16973248
>was

Implying you aren't still so whorish that going a month without casual sex is some sort of achievement.

This applies to your Tinder masturbatory aid, too, remember where you met her.
>>
>>16973275
nah son, i actually went with no sex at all as a cure for 5 years. and now i'm in a ltr. case dismissed.
>>
File: 1433172496048.jpg (21 KB, 216x265) Image search: [Google]
1433172496048.jpg
21 KB, 216x265
>>16973274
>>
>>16973285
Then you are not just like her, as you claimed, eh?

The fucking shenanigans on /adv/...
>>
>>16973240
She sounds like a dumb whore, holy fuck. Thanks for making me laugh out loud in class. Who the fuck is on tinder while celibate? Then goes over someones house for the night to "just kiss"? My fucking sides are gone, the fucking stupidity of this woman. Celibacy? She broke after a month kek, I just can't even.

She's literally retarded with no resolve, If she can't keep from fucking for a month then what makes you think her will is strong enough to resist temptation when you're dating. You're thinking with your cock you fool, again thanks for the laughter, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>16973262
>She could've been, Makes no difference to me, shes tryna change

You sir, you're a fool goddammit. She's not gonna change if she gives it up on the first "date" after swearing into celibacy. We're trying to warn you but you're being stupid.
>>
>>16973302
well, i was like her when i was younger.
>>
>>16973274
Not OP.

Its amazing friend, its fucking amazing.
God bless nerdy girlfriends.
>>
>>16973254
Why the fuck would i watch lotr
>>
>>16973254
My bf and i once fucked during the battle scenes from "battle of the five armies". shit was cash. somewhat inappropriate, but nice background sounds.
>>
>>16973240
Then break up with her.

Be friends, but no more.
>>
File: 1406699115542.jpg (27 KB, 452x363) Image search: [Google]
1406699115542.jpg
27 KB, 452x363
>>16973274
>FELL DEEDS AWAIT, RIDE FOR WRATH AND FOR RUIN, AND THE RED DAWN, FORTH EROLINGAS!!!
>>
>>16973453

1:00

Ride out and meet them

http://youtu.be/Z6XicBBN1l4
>>
>>16973462
This is basically the modern muslim invasion of Europe, if only there were proud souls left to defend their home.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.