[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up hard /adv/. My girlfriend walked in on me to surprise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 14
File: kuroshitsuji2020042020lgv1.jpg (53 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
kuroshitsuji2020042020lgv1.jpg
53 KB, 640x360
I fucked up hard /adv/.

My girlfriend walked in on me to surprise me at my apartment because she got home from work early. I was wearing a dress and applying nail polish on my nails not to mention I was wearing makeup.

She was in shocked and after a while she ran out crying. I tried chasing her but it was tough since I was wearing heels and I can't be seen like this outside.

I already tried calling her multiple times to messaging her saying everything from sorry to let me explain to I deserve whatever your decision from now on.

What can I do now /adv/? I mean I know I'm a freak for being a crossdresser. But I still love her and would be willing to stop doing this if that would mean losing her.

We've been together for five years now and I was on my way to proposing. I'm really sorry I never opened this up to her but who can accept this?
>>
>>16973228
>five years
> who can accept this?

definitely a girl you plan to marry, OP...
it's not THAT big of a deal. i mean, i would love to dress my bf up atleast once.
>>
Are you at least a qt trap like ciel?

Or are you a hairy muscled man?

This all matters in what you should do or what you can do.

Also OP this is hilarious.
>>
>>16973235
Well thanks for that.
But my gf is traditional and religious. Well I kind of like her being like that but she won't accept what I did.
Also she probably told her parents already and her dad, even though he likes me very much, he doesn't want her daughter marrying some kind of a freak like me.
>>
>>16973251
>Also she probably told her parents already and her dad
that's a dick move. you probably should be lucky wou didn't marry that girl. she sounds egocentric af
>>
>>16973269
>that's a dick move.

Well I'm just assuming.

>you probably should be lucky wou didn't marry that girl. she sounds egocentric af

Well I'm actually the lucky one in our relationship. She cooks for me, she cares for me and above all she loves me for everything. She accepted me as I am. But I can probably say that what I am doing, crossdressing, isn't normal per se.
>>
>>16973228
Lol. Thank you for a much needed laugh.
>>
>>16973238
>Are you at least a qt trap like ciel?
>Or are you a hairy muscled man?

Why does it matter?
I mean I'm neither I think. I'm 5'9 and 160 pounds. I work out so I'm pretty lean and with muscles.

>Also OP this is hilarious.

Yeah from a third party perspective but my life is dependent on this.
>>
>>16973277
>She accepted me as I am
that should also or even particularily include stuff that isn't
>normal per se

i mean, i can understand that she is shocked atm. but she definitely should come around and have a honest talk with you about this. if she can't get over it, be happy you found out before you got married. what kind of marriage would it be if you have to constanly hide a part of you?
>>
>>16973289
If you are in between my plan could have worked but your lady may be too traditional.

I mean in some of my doujinshi the grills like to see the guy dressed up cute like and then they make love.

I dunno if that would work irl though.

Even though its still really hilarious how you described and I am still laughing.

I feel really bad for you and hope you can figure something out. How long has it been since she has talked to you 5 days or so?
>>
File: trapanon.png (129 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
trapanon.png
129 KB, 1280x1024
i'm so sorry anon
>>
>>16973324
Nice crop faggot
>>
File: 1459180519825.jpg (37 KB, 325x421) Image search: [Google]
1459180519825.jpg
37 KB, 325x421
>>16973228
>I was wearing a dress and applying nail polish on my nails not to mention I was wearing makeup
>I was wearing heels
>I'm a freak for being a crossdresser

I have a gift for you anon.
>>
>>16973297
>i mean, i can understand that she is shocked atm. but she definitely should come around and have a honest talk with you about this. if she can't get over it, be happy you found out before you got married. what kind of marriage would it be if you have to constanly hide a part of you?

Lol what's there to hide? It's obvious she didn't deserve to have a gay faggot like OP. Take your trap fantasize elsewhere faggot.

Anyhow, fags like OP needed to be fucked hard in the ass with my big alpha dick in order to feel totally humiliated for being gay and a loser among the human race.
>>
File: 1447799872451.jpg (90 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
1447799872451.jpg
90 KB, 400x240
>>16973228
>>16973289
>Crossdressing
>Lean but a bit of muscle

Jesus man,that is hot.

I like crossdressing men, too bad my partner won't do it, not even a kilt.

Sucks that you did not tell her about your crossdressing, you could have slowly induced it into your sexlife and made it work that way. Most women will accept kinky sex/habits if it is induced slowly. My fiancé really likes to have anal sex and use toys, and slowly induced them to me and now i can do anal and be okay with him using toys on me.

>Also she probably told her parents already and her dad, even though he likes me very much, he doesn't want her daughter marrying some kind of a freak like me.

1. Why the fuck do you care about her dad or his approval? Having a complex about someones parents is weird.

2. You are not a freak, you are just a guy who likes to dress up. Everyone have their own kinks and most are harmless. Most people hide it just like you did because they are ashamed of what they like, and if you really got to know other people you would probably find out that most people are in to weird shit.

Well i don't think you are weird for crossdressing,I hope stuff works out.
>>
File: xVgZNqV.jpg (126 KB, 1780x1064) Image search: [Google]
xVgZNqV.jpg
126 KB, 1780x1064
>>16974116
>tfw you will never have this life
>>
File: chaika-eating.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
chaika-eating.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>16974144
What life? Mine? It is not that great you know.
>>
shit bait is shit

why would you paint your nails if you werent expected to be caught anyway?
>>
>>16973345
Girftgas
gift in german means poison hahahahahkahhskdlfhakds;afhjklas;dfhjaksd;gfqpfabnejdkvod:FAB
>>
File: chelsea.gif (322 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
chelsea.gif
322 KB, 500x281
>>16974171
Yeah it is

Maybe you don't know how great it really is
>>
>>16973228
Do not propose, this is something that can be laughed over with. She isn't worthy.

This is the sort of thing that can be played off.

>wtf you wearing a dress?
>yeah senpai, wat u gonna do bout it
>nothing
>y u wearin it?
>felt lik it

Absolutely nothing happened
>>
>>16973228
Just stop making a big deal about it. Let it go. The more you bring something up, the bigger it gets. If it comes up again, just tell her honestly. Women hate lies more than anything. Ignore subtle attacks at your ego. Don't react to them. It will fade. Just rebuild from there naturally as possible.

Just do things normally. 12 year compulsive liar here. Sadly. Its not worth it. Just be honest.
>>
>>16974620
My wife lets me crossdress whenever. What are you waiting for?
>>
File: incursio2.gif (2 MB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
incursio2.gif
2 MB, 500x277
>>16975312
A woman that isn't a unstable flaky bitch
>>
>>16975405
Oh. None of those left.
>>
File: incursio3.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
incursio3.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>16975518
I'm sure there's some left, the difficult part is wading through the mine field

Most of them are time bombs that make me feel as awful as they do when I'm really just fine
>>
>>16975539
99% of them that aren't religious are going to burn you. They just live for themselves and look for the next best thing.
>>
File: Guts.jpg (58 KB, 407x420) Image search: [Google]
Guts.jpg
58 KB, 407x420
>>16975545
Can you blame them? Living selflessly is difficult and not everyone can do it

There's no incentive for women to be selfless in American society
>>
>>16975556
Women have to be afraid of someone and nobody is bigger than God.
>>
>>16975568
>God

Nice joke, there aren't any
>>
>>16975577
Even if you don't believe. The women who do believe are well behaved and are selfless.

That was my point.
>>
>>16973228
"I was practicing for a play"
>>
File: 1459043934999.gif (2 MB, 400x243) Image search: [Google]
1459043934999.gif
2 MB, 400x243
>>16975581

I'd rather have a slut than someone who fears imaginary creatures

There's a middle-ground out there
>>
>>16975586
You seem to have a phobia yourself there.
>>
>>16975587
>phobia

Of what?
>>
>>16975592
Of people who believe in God.
>>
File: fugg.gif (272 KB, 186x220) Image search: [Google]
fugg.gif
272 KB, 186x220
>>16975594
Why would I be afraid of inferior people?
>>
>>16975603
So a superiority complex.
>>
>>16973228
this b8 is of excellent quality
many (You)'s i see in your future
>>
>>16975611
Psychology pls go and stay go
>>
Sorry but I would find this very off putting and yes I would break up with you too. Don't be a fucking freak.
>>
File: 271763.png (90 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
271763.png
90 KB, 500x375
>>16974620
Maybe. But everyone have their ups and downs.

But am flattered that someone is a little envious of me. Never considered that my life is worthy of envy.

But i hope things get better for you, rooting for you man.
>>
Well here's an update. She called me up and told me that we will never be the same after what I did. Then she said that she's been thinking as well if we are match for each other and so forth. I was fighting back tears because I don't want her to hear me crying. Then she asked if it's ok for us to stop talking because she needs some time. Then I told her I don't like that because I love her and all that but she insists and I can't do anything.

I'm still in denial phase and I can't feel anything. Maybe I'll get devastated tomorrow when all this finally sinks in. I did told her I wish her best of luck and hope she finds a better man. I'll try to reply to each one of your messages here just to show my appreciation to you guys and for /adv/.
>>
>>16974116
>1. Why the fuck do you care about her dad or his approval? Having a complex about someones parents is weird.

Well she is close to her dad and follows her dad's approval.

>2. You are not a freak, you are just a guy who likes to dress up. Everyone have their own kinks and most are harmless. Most people hide it just like you did because they are ashamed of what they like, and if you really got to know other people you would probably find out that most people are in to weird shit.

Hopefully a lot of people think like that. But I don't think even my parents will accept that there only boy is a crossdresser. They might think I'm gay and won't give them a grandchild.

>Well i don't think you are weird for crossdressing,I hope stuff works out.

Thanks. Turns out it didn't work out but yeah some things are beyond my control. The only thing I can do is accept the situation even though it is hard as fuck and I can do shit.
>>
>>16976351
Well, no matter what the above anons say about it being OK to cross dress and introduce it to your gf, you found out the real truth. Normal people don't find it attractive, or interesting or something like a minor deviation... we find it to be sick and not something or someone we'd want to raise kids with or around.

That said, I feel sorry for you. You need to decide two things, firstly is this is something you can give up and never regress and secondly how badly you want your gf back, remembering she knows your secret. Is this something you can live with?

If you really want her back you need to write out a detailed apology and confession. Explain what and why to her. If you're never going to do it again you need to say this explicitly. And you need to be cool about it.

Simply crying about how much you love her isn't going to make her feel better. At the moment your love probably feels a bit dirty and tainted. You need to be cool and talk about the future, playing down this aberration like it's just a dumb stupid one off thing. If you can get her laughing about it then you've got a chance. Be a whiny pussy and you're done for.

I hope this stands as a lesson. Gays, transgender and all the fucked nonsense about gender, equality and identity - we, the normal heterosexual men and women of the world, we don't care about your fucked crisis and manufactured dramas. If you decide we should don't be passed off we put you back in your box labelled "Stay away - Weirdo inside"
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.