[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lose 8kg in 4 weeks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Made a bet $100 each way that I would lose 8kg in 4 weeks.

Is it possible?

>CAPTCHA related: salad
>>
>>16972997
I weigh 87kg and am only 5'7.
>>
You lost 8kg you already came out on top.
>>
definitely.
you need to loose a lot of water weight. get diuretic teas and google foods that help with it. eat as little as possible. don't drink a lot the day of the weight in. go to the sauna and general exercise is good to
>>
>>16972998
Yes, easily.
>>>/fit/
>>
eat less but towards the last week you need to start 'drying' yourself out. losing all the water weight.
>>
>>16972997
I lost 25kg in 2 months once. Discipline is all you need. Just eat less.
>>
>>16972997
possible.
>>
Water weight is your best bet here unless you're morbidly obese. To actually lose 8kg in 4 weeks you're need something like a 2200 calorie deficit per day. Thats neither healthy nor likely possible.
>>
Yea but you'll have to cut your calories severely and do a lot of running.
>>
>>16972997
Just cut your leg off.
>>
>>16973026
>2200 deficit

meaning that's my calorie limit?
>>
>>16972997

you asked this question several weeks ago, the bets been called off by now
>>
>>16973867
your current BMR - 2200 =
>>
>>16972997

cut off your leg
>>
>>16973874
It goes into minus -500s. So starvation?

>>16973868
Situations changed and the bet is still on.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.