[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to shoplift
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1
File: chicken-nuggets1.jpg (283 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
chicken-nuggets1.jpg
283 KB, 1280x960
What`s the best way to shoplift?
>>
>>16972082
>take item
>put into basket
>go to counter
>place items from basket onto conveyor belt
>give money
>get free bag

no one loses!!!
>>
>>16972082

>stuff melons into shirt
>steal a wig
>steal make-up
>???
>profit!
>>
>>16972082
Putting the merch up your butt of course
>>
>>16972082
By being a decent person, getting a job and paying for the shit you lift from the shop.
>>
>>16972082
First take the thing
Put the thing in your bag
Walk outside
Get tackled by security
Get thrown in jail
Get ass raped and wonder if it was worth that 40$ thing
>>
behavior is the most important
dress nice
don't look skiddish
look focused
buy something while stealing something
usually cashiers don't give a shit even if you get caught stealing, and they don't want to go through the hassle (especially younger teenagers)

always steal small stuff, another tip is to wear/open/use the selected item inside the store in a blind spot and make it look like it's yours

just rookie tips from a guy who's been casually stealing shit for like ~5 years

i might have a problem desu
>>
>>16972082
are you black ?
>>
Shoplifting is only okay at wal mart
>>
>at CVS
>buying snacks
>didn't take a basket, cuz I didn't think I'd be getting that much
>grab a Reese's big cup, some chips, some cookies, a snapple, some jerky, and some honey roasted nuts
>Couldn't carry it all in my hands
>Put some of it in my pocket as I make my way to the counter
>Oh wait, long line...
>waiting
>waiting
>finally my turn
>drop everything and ring it all up
>leave
>get back into the car, with my dad waiting on me
>check pocket
>AW SHEEEIT
>Didn't pay for the Reese's. It was still in my pocket
>now, I could just say nothing and get away with it...
>Run back inside and pay for it anyways.
>Cashier was dumbfounded.

A shoplifter, and a black one at that, actually confessed his misdeed and reconciled it as well. I truly am a vanguard for just action within the negroid community.
>>
>>16972082
It's always a risk. I had once stolen 500 dollars worth of clothes in one go and no one even looked in my direction, then other times it's just too risky. I've been caught but I just ran and generally avoided that place for a cool minute. The most riskiest places for women I have experienced is like Sephora, and other big make up stores. Department stores. Smaller businesses were always easier.

My friends have their ways of doing things

For stealing small items, she'd hold her phone and inspect the item in one hand. Act like she got a text, put the small item behind her phone, then after she responded to the "text" she'd put both back in her purse.

For large items at clothing stores, you put two of the same shirt over a hanger, when they count your items, you have an extra of that item, so you can put it in your purse or bag once you get in the fitting room.

Just avoid things with security tags unless you want to buy the thing that removes them.

I avoid from stealing from places I inevitably buy things from. Like Target or the grocery store or a convenience store. But I preferred stealing from places I generally "know."

So yea, I know how to steal clothes. I never really fucked with anything else. Clothes are easy to hide and easier to steal.
>>
>be gas station clerk
>over night shift, maybe 3 or 4 in the morning
>drugged up 18-ish year old comes in
>looking at novelty shelf, with the little knick knacks and dumb gas station shit
>grabs a handful of shoelaces from bucket
>hides behind sunglasses rack looking weird as fuck
>i'm just behind the counter, only run 1 guy on overnights, and that's me
>watching him look stupid
>see him obviously stuffing something into his pocket
>he seems way out of it
>whatever, just going to ring him up for it when he gets to the counter
Most people don't realize I ring them up for whatever I catch them stealing, and they pay for it without knowing, or realize they've been caught and don't act out because of it
>he asks if I can open up the pocket knife case for him
>I play it by ear, grab the keys, and start walking around the counter
>fiddle with the keys, I'm tall like, 6'4
>looking down at this kid
>I see his pocket fat and opened at the top so I can see in
>shoelace galore
>stop fiddling with keys
>tell him he needs to empty his pockets and get the fuck out of my store
>"oh, what huh no i'm paying for these"
>i go straight into his pockets, take everything out, an throw it on the ground at his feet
>it's all store merchandise
>he starts to get a little rowdy
>grab his arms, and throw him out the store
>his friends rush out of their car at the gas pump
>trying to fight me
>little dude I threw out pops up and swings at me
>hits my jaw, but he's doped out, and I just lose a step off balance and push him back on the concrete outside the door
>lock the door
>call the cops
>they run to their car
>get tag number

I usually don't call the cops if I handle it in house, but I'm glad I went ahead and did this time around

Those dumb fucking kids came back, not even 10 minutes later, I meet 'em in the parking lot, stalling for the police

There is 4 of them total, 3 coming at me, and one in the car

As soon as the 3 are getting close to me, the cop pulls up into the parking lot.
>>
>>16973123
But, on the other end of that note

>be stranded in Vegas with no money
>sleeping on streets for awhile
>often do gas station grabs and gos, and grocery stores too
>whatever I can stuff in my pockets
>in, and out, zip zap

Works best when you have a friend, distracting the clerk, you grab what you need, and both leave before they knew what happened.
>>
I used to do Loss Prevention for Sears. You will be nervous, so LP will be watching you on camera. You'll get caught and then you'll sob "oh my god.. Please please let me go, I have never done this before' waaahhhh!! I'm so so so sorry, please give me a break!!" Just like everyone
>>
Try and look tried. If possible do the I forgot that was there be nothing but polite and offer to pay
> single father I always look fucking tired and worn out
>>
>>16973209
>steals
>has money to pay

You don't even understand the struggle.
>>
I shoplifted for the last 4 years

I wonder if there's a place to share experiences because all you faggots are american
>>
>>16973237
I heard baseball gloves are where it's at for theft if you're wanting money on the quick.
>>
>>16973241
Are you retarded?

Steal rechargeable batteries for size, hock them on ebay.
>>
>>16973246
oh i was going for the steal&return scheme my friend does all the time, he says catcher mitts are the bomb.
>>
>>16973241

Dyson Vacuum cleaners can be pawned for a lot of money. When I worked LP those were common things to be stolen
>>
self checkout lanes. get a cart and but some bullshit canned food in it, then put a few t-bone steaks underneath it all.

just ring up the cheap canned food
>>
>>16973257

That works less and less now adays because LP is figuring out how to detect that shit. We caught a lot of people trying to return stolen items
>>
No shit half of the time this board has plain retarded answers to OPs.
Just look at the kind of subhumans we share the board with.
>>
>>16973257
You want to spend the least amount of time in the store. Selling back is retarded.

Also the less risk the longer you can continue to steal, like robbing a bank over 10 years.

>>16973261
How'd they manage a vaccume?

I got some big items back when I started off. I learned from the aboriginals, they wear a dress and sit on a carton of beer then pick it up with their legs and walk out.

hehe I stole a top gun shirt on saturday :p
>>
>>16973282

people just walk out with them. We busted one guy who stole 8 Dysons over the course of 6 months. He stole 1 from us and the others from other Sears. We had his picture on the wall, and he came back months later. We caught him that time and he got charged for all 8 dysons he stole. It was $4,000 Grand Larceny. He got 5 years in jail and a $10,000 fine. He was some middle class dude who thought it was a good idea to pawn them. People don't forget.

Hell, we had this 1 girl who would come in and steal Yoga pants. After her 4th time coming in and stealing we stopped her and she ended up having to pay back $300 and got 6 months. For fucking yoga pants.

People are stupid. Just pay for it. It's not worth getting a record
>>
>>16972480
I know someone like this, this nigga open chip bags and just starts eating casually.
>>
>>16973123
You shouldn't try to be a macho man, one of those kids pulls out a gun and you're fucked. Just pretend you didn't see anything and call the cops.
>>
>>16972082
Don't bother. It's not worth it.
>>
>>16973402
>call the cops
There's a reason they hire a guy like me, and pay decent money to run a counter, and it's not to let merchandise go out the door.
>>
>>16973219
>>16973219
I said offer the point is abt more worn out and tired than nervous.
>>
>>16973522
"WHAT?! HOW DID THIS CAR BATTERY, JUG OF ROYAL PURPLE FULL SYNTHETIC OIL, AND 8 CATHER'S MITTS END UP UNDER MY CART? I'M SO SORRY, HERE LET ME PAY FOR THEM"
>>
>in college
>go to local walmart with friend
>he buys a tv (50" lcd back when they were new)
>I walk in as he's walking out, he hands me the receipt
>pick up same tv
>walk right out of the store with it, nobody asked to see the receipt
>returned one of the tvs the next day

Place was very rural and they only had one LP guy working multiple stores. Only time I ever stole something big.
>>
>grab 2 items
>put just one back
>save item in your sleeve
>put your hand in your pocket and drop the swag
>>
>girl comes into liquor store
>complains about high price on bottle
>look away
>look back
>she's stuffing bottle in her purse
>takes it out real quick
>pretends to study bottle
>sets it back on shelf
>walks out door
>>
>>16972082
I've stolen about $15-16k over a 3 year period. Don't do it, if you are going to, don't do it to local businesses, just do large companies. Be careful though and keep under a limit, I think for my state or something they don't care if it's under $20.
>>
Specifically Chicken nuggets? Easy.

>Go to fast food place. McDonald's or Wendy's is best for this method.
> Order Chicken Nuggets. Doesn't matter the quantity.
>Sit down, eat one nugget. Enjoy.
>Go back to the counter and say they taste funny.
>Insist on new order.
>Do this until full.
>Literally profit.

Congratulations. You just ate like six free chicken nuggets.
>>
Go in with a plan - don't waste time
Use a small, and very sharp knife to open taped boxes and spider-wire
Most security boxes can be opened with a magnet
>>
When I was in college, I stopped at a gas station to grab some beer. As I'm walking up to the counter to pay, a guy doped out of his mind says he has a gun and pushes his way back behind the counter and starts grabbing cigarettes and cash. The clerk's desperately trying to push him away and the guy runs out of there.

I decide I'm not gonna buy my shit and people are already calling the police. I was rattled so I was on my way home and this dude in a suit with his super nice Porsche says "dude... dude... DUDE" and motions toward me. I walk over, thinking he needs help, or maybe got robbed too, and he looks at me and opens his coat and says "wasn't that intense? Look! I stole this candy bar." Dude just sat there with a shit eating grin. I just left.

Fuckin' people, man.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.