[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anybody developed a formula that leads to gf? I just want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1407389991496.jpg (59 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
1407389991496.jpg
59 KB, 640x560
Has anybody developed a formula that leads to gf?

I just want to know if there's some scientifically sound step by step method that leads to successfully gaining a gf.

If this exists please explain it.
>>
>>16971634
>Has anybody developed a formula that leads to gf?
If there was a magic formula that worked on every woman, 4chan wouldn't exist.
>>
>>16971639

are you really telling me that 2000 years of civilization and we still don't have a gf formula?

fucking pathetic.
>>
>>16971634
When you have enough confidence to speak with women and accept rejection without fear or apology, you will find a girlfriend faster than you would ever believe.
>>
>>16971648
>2000 years of civilization
You know that civilisation has been around for a lot longer, yes? Girls don't like dumb guys
>>
its very easy
>>
>>16971704

the fuck are you on about m8

Civilization began with Rome. If you're talking about Sumeria and the fetile crescent, then sure they were fairly advanced, but not to the degree Rome was.
>>
>>16971733
You know that Rome and the Roman Empire existed before 1 AD, right?
>>
>>16971634
Well there really are two methods:

1) Meet a girl and ask her out, go on dates, get gf.

2) Meet a girl as a friend, both get feelings, ask out/make a move, get gf.
>>
the problem is that it's super easy to describe, and relatively difficult to execute.

1. figure out what girls like and is reachable for you
2. be as high value as possible
3. interact normally with them

if you can do all of that successfully, they just fall all over you, easier said than done.
>>
>>16971733
And that was over 2000 years ago, idiot. They executed Christ, how could they do that if they only started after his death?
>>
>>16971738

>Roman empire was founded in 27 BC

WOW 27 fucking years!

I mean even if were including the Greek Empire you're only going back to 400 BC, and even then it was just a small collection of a few city states, hardly a real 'civilization'.

When most people think of the first civilization they think of the Roman Empire. It's just what it is.
>>
File: caesar.jpg (103 KB, 576x727) Image search: [Google]
caesar.jpg
103 KB, 576x727
>>16971748
the roman civilization existed long before the roman empire
>>
>>16971701
This would be the most "guaranteed" statistically speaking
>>
>>16971748
Stop googling shit and reading the wiki answer idiot, that's when became the empire but it/its culture was around since at least 750bc. Just stop.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.