[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[Help!] I don't know how to interact with humans (´・ω・`)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: friendreq.jpg (30 KB, 448x300) Image search: [Google]
friendreq.jpg
30 KB, 448x300
my friend's girlfriend said that she has a friend who is looking for a good guy and I guess she told her my name because now she sent me a friend request
the thing is I suck at girls
do I say something first?
should I ask her out on a date?
do I pretend to not know why she added me?
do I bring condoms to our wedding?
[HELP!] I don't know how to interact with humans (´・ω・`)
>>
alright well stop using (´・ω・`) whatever that is, unless you're a 14 year old korean child, you should drop it. i know this is a chinese cartoon picture board but christ.

Social skills are a muscle anon, you only get better from talking and practicing, just relax, puff your chest out, relax your shoulders, relax your butthole, and use eye contact, your eyes are strong weapon.

Understand what your strengths and weaknesses are and work with them, if you're awkward, be yourself, as cheesy as that sounds.
>>
>>16971520
ok but do I have to message her now? and If I do what do I say?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (41 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
41 KB, 1280x720
>>16971526
say hi, make a pun with her name, be different then other guys, and go from there.

Feel out the vibe and work with it, if she's cool ask her on a date, coffee whatever, its casual.
But do NOT ask her to hang out, be specific about what you want.

to be honest you dont seem too interested op
"do i have to message her now?'
>>
>>16971553
I am interested but I don't wan't to seem too eager
since she sent the friend request it would make sense that she says something first
I don't even know her I never met her
I'm not sure how this social shit works
and if I were to message her I wouldnt even know what to say
>>
File: med_1445855303_image.jpg (24 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
med_1445855303_image.jpg
24 KB, 640x360
>>16971565
you're thinking too much friend, be the initiator. imagine if you sent a girl a friend request and she replied positively, how nice would that be? same thing on her end.

Pick at her words and be teasy? i don't know your game, just get the date or number, and go from there
>>
>>16971577
ok pretend you're me, you got a friend request from this girl you dont know but you have an inkling its that girl your buddies gf mentioned a few weeks ago (i think this because the only mutual friends we have are my buddy and his gf)
you hit accept friend request, what exactly do you say?
>>
>>16971609
me personally, would probably say something like "sup little mama, what up" with that smiley that has the smug sunglasses. its silly, its fun, and opens up the conversation.

just message your friend and ask if its her...while your asking ask what she likes etc...

Christ dude just message her,
>>
>>16971621
>sup little mama, what up
thats not my style, and I fucking hate emoticons but I get the idea
just say hi
I'm going to let this one cook for a bit and message her tomorrow
>>
>>16971621
>"sup little mama, what up"
Ew. Change your writing style a bit, because as an opener, you just sound unintelligent and immature. Would not reply.
>>
>>16971647
that's fine anon, all progress takes time

>>16971654
haha yeah i know, i only use it girls i've met, or who know my personality, it comes off as sarcastic so it works
>>
Say " Hey, your X's friend right , I think she has mentioned you before to me"
And carry on the convosation from there
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.