[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this hairstyle looks like absolute shit. the girl may as well
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: _mg_4926.jpg (181 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
_mg_4926.jpg
181 KB, 480x480
this hairstyle looks like absolute shit. the girl may as well be bald.
how can i make my girlfriend stop doing this shit?
>>
>>16971315
>how can i make my girlfriend stop doing this shit?
Ask her politely. If she doesn't stop, deal with it.
>>
>>16971315
Really? I like it. Looks clean and professional.
>>
>>16971315

I agree with you OP but didn't you post a thread like this a few days ago?

Warning, you might be dating my ex. Is her name Grace?
>>
File: offset_7310.jpg (50 KB, 433x650) Image search: [Google]
offset_7310.jpg
50 KB, 433x650
>>16971327
yes, but i haven't done anything about it, other than hinting that i hate her hairstyle.
her name's not grace.
>>
Thats strange i've never heard that before. If women have nice faces they can pull this look off, even bald really (i.e. Amber rose)

How to make her stop? Recommend something different and tell her you find it hot. Something that might be as easy to do (Probably why she does what she's doing now).
>>
>>16971315
Just tell her "I love it when your hair is down"

Use a compliment, not an insult.
>>
She must hate many things of you and she needs to deal with it, why you cant?
>>
>>16971342

As long as you don't turn into career Brandon and repost this every third night.

I don't have any advice. Grace still wouldn't let her hair down because she thought it made her look "unprofessional."
>>
Emphasize how sexy you think she looks with her hair down. Don't say how much you hate it. Focus on the positive.
>>
>>16971424
That's a good idea, really.

I've heard of one instance where it failed: friend told his girlfriend he loved her long hair. Context is that he had been fucking up in their relationship. She said thank you and was grateful for his compliment according to him. A week later, she had very very short hair.
>>
>>16971315
she also might keep her hair back becuase it gets in the way or she gets over heated with her hair down. at least that true for me.

offer to help her style her hair? maybe she doesn't have time to.
>>
You already made this thread.

You can't make her stop. All you can do is express to her that you don't like it. If she doesn't want to then there's nothing you can do except deal with it or move on. We can't give you a magic spell that will make her listen.
>>
>>16971315
The only girls that wear their hair like that are total cunts.

So that means you're a beta cuck provider for dating her.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.