[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help a grill out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
hello 4chan. I usually do not shitpost things like this, but I am in desperate need of help and would appreciate any help I can get. I never post homework, tests, or anything of the nature so this is a huge cry for help for me. last semester I ended up with a D- in my algebra 2 class and I can't afford another bad grade. I have A's in all other subjects, and my parents put great pressure on me to do well academically. Academic failures are what triggers major depressive episodes in me and it's been that way for 4-5 years now. I know some of you will look at this and think it's a piece of cake, but to me it's like a new language. I excel greatly at writing but when it comes to math I just shut down. I have included in the picture all the questions that will be on the embedded assessment tomorrow. I have seeked help from others to no avail. this is my
only hope in turning my grade around. anything will work. snippets of answers or even finding the teacher answers online would be fantastic. the book is springboard algebra 2 collegeboard book. page 549 is what I'm looking for. thank you so so much for your time and consideration I really do appreciate all the help I can get.
>>
I was in the same boat as you in high school. I know how you feel exactly. I'm sorry I can't help. Good luck man, you got this.
>>
Nigga thats some basic trig shit. Dont tell you are in AP math dropping Ds cause then you are hopeless lmao
>>
>>16971051
you're doing this totally wrong.

heres how to do things right:

>take the assessment
>let it assess your actual mathematical knowledge instead of trying to mask that you're struggling
>if you get a bad grade, tell them you are struggling
>ask for them to help you by getting you a good tutor
>go to tutor regularly at your parents expense, while you still can
>become a genius at math, and widen your career options dramatically
>>
>>16971074
it's just regular math I'm just fucking retarded
>>
>>16971076
I have a tutor and see my teacher regularly but it still won't click
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3024x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3024x3024
>>16971065
wish I had Skype... but I actually am a girl. this is me. sorry if it's backwards I have an iPhone and it tends to mess things up a bit
>>
>>16971088
>literally turns down help and proceeds to seek attention

yep, it's a girl.
>>
>>16971081
sorry then, guess you're gonna have to suck dicks on camera for money as a career then, as you are clearly beyond helping
>>
>>16971106
I'm very gifted in the field of writing. I'm studying political science and business in college. just bad at math. we're all bad at something right
>>
>>16971088
Timestamp, or didnt happen.
if you'll timestamp I could help.
>>
>>16971107
if a legit tutor (ie, one who has a degree in mathematics) can't help you, how do expect us to?
>>
File: image.jpg (975 KB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
975 KB, 2576x1932
>>16971111
I look like ass because I haven't been sleeping but eh here ya go
>>
File: 1458635559004.jpg (102 KB, 538x566) Image search: [Google]
1458635559004.jpg
102 KB, 538x566
>inb4 shitstorm of beta spergies come in and offer to do her homework
>>
>>16971088
Well, I tried. Good luck.
>>
There was absolutely no need to tell us that you are a fucking George Foreman.

You did it in hopes of manipulating help from one of the incels that infest /adv/, and attention-whore like a champ.

I could make a compelling argument that you are, literally, a whore, as you are basically giving positive attention in return for help with school work.
>>
>>16971151
I do what I have to do for help, sorry
>>
>>16971156
cool it lad this is OP I didn't even say that I couldn't care less what he thinks
>>
>>16971161
What are you doing? You're not op, I started the thread. I just want help with my schoolwork, if you don't wanna help just leave maybe?
>>
File: image.jpg (688 KB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
688 KB, 2576x1932
>>16971170
>>
>>16971119
Fair enough.
Is that paper the only problem you have? or are there any other math problems?
>>
>>16971179
nope that's it
>>
>>16971088
haha you so failed algebra
>>
>>16971178
why have you been bathing in canola oil?
>>
Engineerguy again, doing this because I'm really bored but I really shouldn't.

a. Domain is Reals, range is 4 <= x <= 6
b. Period is 30 seconds. Represents a full rotation of the tire.
c. https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=y+%3D+cos(pi*x%2F15)%2B5+from+x%3D0+to+60
d. https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=y+%3D+cos(pi*x%2F15)%2B5+and+y+%3D+cos+x+from+x%3D0+to+60

a=1.5; k = 5.5 ; b = pi/20 ; h = 20
https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=y%3D+1.5*sin((pi%2F10)*(x-20))%2B5.5+from+x%3D0+to+60

a.New tire
b.New tire
c.Both are 4ft from the ground at lowest point
>>
>>16971246
b=pi/10, link is right
>>
>>16971189
I passed algebra 1 with A's and B's so no I did not fail algebra
>>
>>16971246
I'm assuming this is correct, so thank you very much for helping. it may seem simple to you but I don't think you know how much it means to me in the situation I'm in. thanks again.
>>
>>16971196
flash I'm assuming?
>>
File: ill-be-a-stripper.jpg (54 KB, 472x429) Image search: [Google]
ill-be-a-stripper.jpg
54 KB, 472x429
>>16971051
underage ? this is like middleschool level math
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.