[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it normal for me to feel disgusted/alienated by the fact that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1355069386970.jpg (55 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
1355069386970.jpg
55 KB, 453x604
Is it normal for me to feel disgusted/alienated by the fact that my gf has had over 20 dicks in her, most of them hook ups, even strangers and fuckbuddies? Or am I being a pussy? It bothers the fuck out of me.

For reference, I've had one woman before her.
>>
No, we're not doing another variation of this thread.
Either you can deal with it, or you can't. If you can't, then break up.
>>
>>16969222
Agreed. /thread
>>
>>16969213
That's fucking gross m8. Why would you even go there? Find a different gf that doesn't have a gaping hole of a vagina.
>>
i bet youd be proud of yourself if you managed to find 20 different women to fuck

/bait
/thread
>>
>>16969222
>triggered slut detected
>I resent the implication that my worth is lowered because I treat myself like I am worthless
>>
>>16969213

it depends entirely on your sexual history (or what your sexual history would have been if you were successful).

no one likes a hypocrite. the real question becomes 'what is a safe number?'

consider that women dont masturbate to the same extent that men do. is it possible that she thinks you are disgusting for masturbating every day when she doesnt ?

things to consider.
>>
>>16969300

>counting male fantasies against actual female sexual encounters

toppest of keks
>>
>>16969311

>I'm me, so i must be right
>>
>>16969300
>consider that women dont masturbate to the same extent that men do.
Oh boy, nobody tell him!
>>
File: crystal.jpg (156 KB, 1024x889) Image search: [Google]
crystal.jpg
156 KB, 1024x889
>>16969323
>mtw used to masturbate more than five times a day in heated bipolar rages
>>
>>16969338
>>16969323
>tfw ovulation and new meds somehow kick horniness into hyperdrive
>tfw fake having migraines for days at a time to stay in bed as a teen
>>
>>16969222

I disagree with this quite strongly. You're likely young OP and you've not had comparable experiences.

This is something you can and will need to get over at some point. Future women may have had fewer partners but you're still going to still feel insecure.

It's normal to feel this way -- especially in your circumstances. I was in a similar position because I was a virgin until my mid 20s, she hadn't even slept with a lot of people I just felt very jealous of her few ex-lovers.

Essentially I just got rid of every element of her past lovers from our life together, never asked about them, focused on making her happy, matured a bit, and with time stopped caring and thinking about it.

If you really can't then I'd suggest leaving, banging a few sluts, and then not ever asking about a future partner's ex-lovers. AT ALL.

In general if anyone every gives you the relationship advice 'accept it or leave,' ignore them. It only very rarely applies. Some problems have to be dealt with and they don't just need to be accepted if they are making you feel shitty.
>>
>>16969348
THE FEELS ARE STRONG WITH THIS POST. I can literally feel myself ovulate now my current bf gets me so randy
>>
>>16969361
Damn...I can tell when my wife's ovulating because I'm climbing all over her and digging into her pants like a teenager.
>>
>>16969222

Trips confirmed for gold.

You're the only one that can answer this, OP. Deal with it or don't, we're tired of answering.
>>
I dont see reason why it should bother you if they are out of her life.

That being said, not everyone is mature enough/inclined to be accepting any other choosen lifestyle.

It´s ultimately all up to you, just please don´t make her feel bad about it if you ever decide to bring it up. Noone deserves that.
>>
>>16969213
>Is it normal for me to feel disgusted/alienated by the fact that my gf has had over 20 dicks in her,
Yep! No two ways about it, whether these angry assbandits like to hear it or not, whether it's philosophically legitimate by some arbitrary standard, it's totally normal, men feel that way all the time and always have. You're talking about a reaction that's so deeply rooted in human biology that mere reasoning about it is always going to be ineffective.
>>
>>16969222
a woman's answer.

when will people learn that it is not ok for women (or men) to sleep around? 20% of the men are fucking 80% of the women. the rest of the men can jack off or pay for whores.

fuck women.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.