[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are glasses a death sentence when it comes to being attractive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: problem glasses.png (99 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
problem glasses.png
99 KB, 479x720
Are glasses a death sentence when it comes to being attractive? I've noticed no one wears glasses when they're trying to look good.
>>
>>16969171
No if anything they are a fetish.
>>
>>16969171

nope. some people look great with glasses. some people dont. for most people, assuming they are reasonably attractive and can work it, the glasses slow down their 'game' but anyone you're truly 'meant' to be with wont really care.

that being said, contact lenses.

i have glasses but only really need them when watching tv or on the computer.
>>
File: Arcade_Gannon.jpg (472 KB, 982x702) Image search: [Google]
Arcade_Gannon.jpg
472 KB, 982x702
>>16969171
Arcade wouldn't be so hot without glasses.
>>
>>16969171
If you're female and wear them you look like your pic. MUH PTSD YOU GAIZ
>>
>>16969171
definitely not. i mean, if you wear ridiculous looking glasses maybe. but i enjoy them most of the time.
>>
I am guy by the way, I don't care about how much you like your meganekko waifu.
>>
Most men look more attractive in glasses than without
The reverse for women. It's rate they can wear glasses well
>>
>>16969236
I find they look good on both. As long as you aren't wearing shitty "nerd" glasses you'll be fine
>>
>>16969171
I think glasses look hot, who ever wears them :3
>>
I think it honestly has to do with the type of glasses you have. I have glasses that my school payed for and they make me look like a faggot. The frames are too thick and they kind of make my face look a little feminine (I'm a guy). Stick to those hipster looking frames. I know that everybody has those, but there's a reason for it. They're the only type of glasses hay look good. Hopefully I can get a new pair soon.
>>
>>16969171
Get some stylish glasses and they will actually enhance the way you look.
>>
>>16969171
Glasses are great. But, I'm lucky in that my brother owns a glasses store so I have many pairs.
>>
Glasses don't have to be a feath sentence, but you've got to wear them well. The frames need to go with your skin, hair, and eye colors, which can be a tough balancing act, but it's doable. The lenses should work well with the shape of your face, both in terms of shape and size. Shape-wise, that usually means round frames for round faces, and square frames for angular faces. For size, you ideally want them to be just small enough that they don't dominate your whole face, but no smaller.
>>
>>16969236
Do you like men or women? I think that would explain this opinion.
>>
>>16969171
I've worn glasses since I was about fifteen, and have always attracted at least some girls. And now, many years later, my now-wife is about to get laser surgery to no longer need her glasses, and I'm surprised to have mixed feelings about it.

I'm not a fetishist, and my wife has usually worn contacts, but I maintain very firmly that glasses can be an attractive and fashionable attribute.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.