[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i dont have a terminal illness but i just dont give a fuck. if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: arthas.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
arthas.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
i dont have a terminal illness but i just dont give a fuck. if i go to belgium could i commit suicide there as a tourist?
>>
Actually you can't. They have special mental field in there that doesn't allow you harm yourself if you're tourist
>>
well how the fuck can i commit suicide then?
>>
>>16968106
In other place or become citizen of Belgium.
>>
>>16968106
Are you stupid? Anywhere you like. Anywhere there's a tall building you can jump off. Anywhere there's a car you can jump in front of, anywhere you can slash your throat with scissors, any pool you can drown yourself in. It's not a matter of where, it's a matter of if you're all talk or if you actually don't give a shit. And by making such a fuss over dying, the one thing that anyone can do no matter how fucking dumb they are, screams volumes to me that you still actually give a shit. Because if you didn't, you'd have found a way to do it already. So either grab your balls and face life or grab your balls and end it. Pussy.
>>
>>16968100
Go to Bruges with your best buddy. All those canals and bridges and cobbled streets and those churches, all that beautiful fucking fairytale stuff :))
>>
>>16968146
You sound like you wasn't trying to commit suicide in Belgium. You just can't do that man. Those psychic waves man they stop your hand at last moment man.
>>
can i commit assisted suicide in the united states with a physician without a terminal illness if i say doing so is my religious beliefs.
>>
>>16968164
Of course not, you'll land in room with shink for saying that. Just buy a gun and fucking shoot yourself
>>
>>16968150
I was in Belgium once, was suicidal cause no gf, a hot Belgian girl came to speak to me with French and I can't even speak French and before I knew it I was on a train out of Belgium, realizing I forgot to suicide.

Fucking Belgium, can't even kill myself there.
>>
>>16968172
I fucking told ya'all, those mental waves man.
>>
i dont get why they get to make it illegal. why, i mean what the fuck? i dont want to participate in life with what is wrong with me. i know life isnt fair.
>>
cant a guy fucking die if he wants to.
>>
>>16968183
Not in Belgium
>>
>>16968178
Then do what >>16968146 said and just fucking kill yourself. Who cares what's illegal or legal, you won't have to face the consequences when you're dead.
>>
i want a painless way to go.
>>
>>16968208
You can peel the bandage slow or rip it off. Falling from a height will be quick. A gun will be quick. Being hit by a car will be quick.
>>
im too scared to jump off a building.
>>
you know what, it actually is my religious belief that i can commit suicide.
>>
File: 1413726462407.jpg (39 KB, 673x432) Image search: [Google]
1413726462407.jpg
39 KB, 673x432
>>16968267
What religion do you believe in? Necromancy?
>>
i think the people in the sky want me.
>>
File: Dave.jpg (9 KB, 335x448) Image search: [Google]
Dave.jpg
9 KB, 335x448
>>16968300
Nah, we are good here, stay on earth
>>
well i just dont give a fuck anymore. ive struggled and struggled again and i feel entitled to a peaceful death.
>>
>>16968313
check your privaledge cis scum
>>
>>16968281
>Necromancy
Necromancy doesn't promote suicide. Religion that has a cycle of rebirth and the next life does. People who believe life and death are like wave and matter.
>>
>>16968313
Well you aren't. You aren't entitled to anything except death itself. Almost every living being that has ever existed has suffered an excruciating, agonizing death before you. Suck it up, welcome to life. Death is part of life too. You can think you're entitled to whatever you want but you're not.
>>
Go to brugges with your best friend lol
>>
File: in-bruges-suicide-scene.jpg (48 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
in-bruges-suicide-scene.jpg
48 KB, 600x300
>>16968147
underrated post
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.