[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat Slut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
fat ugly slut wants me to fuck her, what should i do? what would you do? she turns me on in a weird way
>>
Pic related? If shes down for an ons, do it
>>
yeah pic related, heres another. thing is shes been with over 30 guys, some of them my friends, is her looks alone good enough? what do you think about her?
>>
>>16966705
Satan has warm, soft lips. You kiss him, the pleasure is short-lasting

Get in the spirit with Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. There is no greater Love than this. Point your nose in the Bible and pray, pray, pray. Love the Lord your God, who formed you in your mother's womb and knew you even before you were born

https://lumina.bible.org/
>>
>>16966705
Once you nail a good fat broad you will never want to waste time with a skinny one again
>>
she does have a fat ass i suppose, she would be a bit like a guilt fuck, id do her but think shes ugly while doing it
>>
>>16966705
ok but where the hell is her mouth
>>
>>16966705
That girl is fucking hot. What's the matter with you???!!!
>>
>>16966716
>is her looks alone good enough
LMAO do you have eyes
are you Daredevil ?
>>
Nah, she's fugly and looks nasty. And the fact that she has been with so many guys... Eww dude. Look at that make up. Looks like a cheap geisha
>>
File: 1450745903859.jpg (562 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1450745903859.jpg
562 KB, 960x1280
ass pics? If she has this kinda fat ass then nail it if her ass is just a blob then go away
>>
>>16966705
Do you know if she'll take it up the ass?
>>
yeah shes fucked guys in public too and had 3 guys at once, shes a real slut, but she does have a really fat ass, like a tight fat ass
>>
yeah shes let guys lick and fuck her ass before
>>
>>16966755
What the hell are you waiting for?
>>
was kinda wanting to hear what other people think before going for her
>>
Inb4 op gets the clap.

Fat bitches are as sterile as they are skinny. Remember this op
>>
>>16966766
Who gives a shit what other think of her? If she turns you on hit it. Personally, I think she is hot
>>
well i think she is ugly but it turns me on in a way, its like i would be fucing an ugly chick for the feeling of it, like anon said though STDs could be a problem
>>
>>16966716
Is she funny? Shes not ugly nor the most beautiful thing on earth.
>>
She is MTF.
YW.
>>
yeah kinda funny i suppose
>>
really you think shes a tranny?
>>
>>16966705
I dont know man. Put a bag on her cuz.
But really, yeah fuck her i mean why not. Just use protection bc if shes going around getting dick like no ones business, she WILL have a disease. I dont know OP do you know her? Did she just say yeah lets fuck after knowing her for like a few days? Id be careful if thats the case. I personally dont fuck people i dont know personally because who the fuck knows where they been? ya know?

But uh, you should totally help me on my question and give me some incite on it m8. >>16966781
>>
>>16966827
She fucked your friends, do they have any STDs? If resources are available, use them
>>
yeah shes known me for like 2 weeks like properly talking, and ill take a look.
yeah she fucked 2 of my friends in a threesome and 2 more seperatly, no stds according to them
>>
Not gonna lie, having sex with overweight girls is much less hot than with regular ones. There are some good things about it though. Knowing you're so far out of her league makes it perfect for treating her like trash in bed. Put a pillow under her, put her legs on your shoulders and shove your cock into her ass. Don't give a fuck if she thinks it hurts. Make sure to remind her that her ass is basically a public fuckhole at this point, anyone who wants to gets to shove their cock into her. Fill her with your cum, then get her down on her knees and tell her to be a good little whore and suck your cock clean.

Degrading slutty landwhales is the best.
>>
great advice, i actually like the sound of that, should i degrade her during it?
>>
>>16966883
Yeah. I once hooked up with a fat girl a few times, we were basically friends with benefits for a few months. She was really insecure. Best thing I knew was cumming in her face and forbidding her from wiping it off until I let her. Was so hot to see her moving around the apartment nervous as fuck that my roommates would see her fat little cum-covered face.
>>
sounds like youve got a bit of experaince with fat bitches. do you think she would do good? she must have alot o practice, what do you think of her looks?
>>
>>16966883
Don't spill spaghetti everywhere OP

>T-take it you b-bitch
>She leaves
>>
yeah im not a beta lol, just never been with a fat bitch before
>>
>>16966907
Sounds like she knows how to spread her legs, to say the least. If she does casual threesomes chances are she's also into gangbangs, being forced down etc., she'd probably like being told she's going to be your obedient cumdump for the night. As for her looks, she's ugly. But hey, a cunt is a cunt.
>>
yeah she told me she loves getting dominated, loves being called a slut. yeah she is ugly but i suppose i could fuck her anyway
>>
>>16966937
Well if she gives you the OK to completely fuck her up that changes everything about >>16966916
If you choose to go for it go ahead, she doesn't look that fat from the upper body pics, just ugly. Like, what is she 160 lbs? 170?
I've had 170 in high school, and it wasn't all that bad (my main complaint was she had no idea what she was doing) but just know the heavier the girl the more sweat, but you might be into that.
Just don't go down on her, OP
>>
>>16966937
Yep, she's "that kind of girl, alright". Here's what you do. Fuck her in this position, anal, or vaginal if you prefer that and she's on protection. Basically the deepest penetrating position there is, your entire cock will go inside her easily. Position you're hands over her wrists instead of like in the picture, so you're holding her down even more. Lower yourself down so you're almost lying on top of her, grab her throat with your right hand and whisper in her ear "You're just a worthless little whore, only thing you're good for is being a hole for me to fill with cum" as you tighten your grip around her throat to cut off her breathing (for a few seconds, you wanna make her cum, not die). Done a similar thing with a female friend who I never had sex with before and oh god that was amazing, thanks alcohol.
>>
If you want to do it, and she wants to do it, what's the problem? Just be open with your expectations, and for god's sake wrap it up.
>>
>>16966907
Learn to fucking quote, holy shit. Lurk moar
>>
Ask her for nudes, post here. She'll do it, 100%.
>>
>>16967055
Agree
>>
>>16967055
DEVIOUS
E
V
I
O
U
S
>>
OP you sound like scum. Both of you.
You don't know her and are clearly uninterested in her. Why fuck her when you can fuck your hand? Why waste time and potentially get an std, or a child?
>>
>>16966937
Why would you go through the trouble of being physically naked and rubbing up against another person who you are disgusted by? lmao degenerates

also you are creepy and pathetic. Are you sure this isn't just some girl you're mad at and you're not trying to plaster her image online to degrade her?
>>
put a bag over her head
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.